Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Office - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake I Killed In My Office (3096 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

See The Snake I Killed In My Office by pragmatistm(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
People be careful everywhere you are these days. Snakes are everywhere now. That's how I killed this one in my office. It managed to enter through the small holes under the glass window. Strange enough, it was still sleeping as I banged the stick on it.

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by dapyd1(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
You use interlocking tiles inside your office?

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by pragmatistm(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2015
dapyd1:
You use interlocking tiles inside your office?
Must I take the photograph inside my office? Anyway the picture was taken outside the main entrance to the office buiding.

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by TrishaP(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Season of reptiles.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by ephemm(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
Snake or worm?

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by nicerod(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Dem send am ni 10k God o
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
So snakes sleep? Never thought of it.

What type of snake is that?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
So for ur mind u don kill snake... Oya come collect champions league cup.. grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by pussygotlips: 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
Nigerian Unemployment don reach another level even snake dey carry cv go office,

poor snake.

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by boman2014: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
SNAKE REVOLUTION RELOADED

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by banjicom(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
But why the snake come thin like dis na grin be like say d poor guy dey malnurished......
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by pragmatistm(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2015
banjicom:
But why the snake come thin like dis na grin be like say d poor guy dey malnurished......
Just a baby snake. Though not of the big specie but the adult will be bigger and very long.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Uyi168: 9:01am On May 31, 2015
U work in a zoo shey?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by xynerise: 9:14am On May 31, 2015
This looks like an earthworm.
When will you guys start killing Lions?

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by xynerise: 9:14am On May 31, 2015
I killed a fly today

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by dominique(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
We don't even give these poor creatures a chance before snuffing life out of them. Its only a small percentage of snakes that are actually poisonous. If only we had a functioning animal conservation system, most of these harmless reptiles will be tucked somewhere safe.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Pavore9: 9:22am On May 31, 2015
See as the snake thin! cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by MrFlavvor(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2015
that thing dey like tapeworm
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2015
I was expecting u to take selfie with it
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by gostartit(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
Very soon there will be no more snakes in Nigeria (extinction)
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Yinkatolu: 12:42pm On May 31, 2015
dominique:
We don't even give these poor creatures a chance before snuffing life out of them. Its only a small percentage of snakes that are actually poisonous. If only we had a functioning animal conservation system, most of these harmless reptiles will be tucked somewhere safe.

God has put enemy between man and snake. poisonous or not
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Chimarto: 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
ephemm:
Snake or worm?
Simple and short: A snakeworm

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Trippledots(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
I killed an ant today in office....

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
Seems there's a snake killing competition on nl.... undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
do we have any anti-venom in this country.
i think about this often in case of snake bites

btw, that looks more like a baby copperhead snake, their poison is not that potent.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Tolzeal(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
sledjama:
do we have any anti-venom in this country.
i think about this often in case of snake bites

btw, that looks more like a baby copperhead snake, their poison is not that potent.

Anti -Venom Koh ??

Use IBILE method , so easy and Fast.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Dheartless: 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
dominique:
when you see a snake on your bed, please make sure to pet it.

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by 2goodbobo(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
Is that a rope? Well few weeks ago na trek pple dey trek go congratulate their political heroes, but it seems na snake killing dey trend now.Maybe from snake killing now e go enter mosquito killing.lol
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by pretydiva(f): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa oo.. wat is it wif snakes these days ..i pray I don't cm in contact wif it oo
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2015
dominique:
So the Op should wait to discover whether the snake is poisonous or not ........... mumuish don dey kill some Nigerians since year 0.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Nairalanders killing snakes everyday.

Una dey make me fear o.
sad

Am getting paranoid. The way am constantly checking my environment and having a green garden in my house is not helping matters o. angry
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by mickey45: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Yinkatolu:
God has put enemy between man and snake. poisonous or not
Serpent in the genesis is figurative..... People eat snakes, doesn't mean the devil's being feasted on.

Mouth Action In Marriage. Is It Proper? / My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. / Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC)