Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. (3089 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Obonbo: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2009
Am married to a beautiful sexy woman.She works in a bank,we are both comfortable.but i never get any sex from her expect she is ovulating.i have tried everything,begged,cajoled threatened but she is always tired.initially i thot she was getting it outside but i hired different bike men to follow her for a month but nothing was found.i need sex @ this time in my life.its fun.what do i do?she is suppose to be a nun.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by TYTAN(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
What a pity, may be some ladies can help out her, i know sex repulse some women, or probably u are not sexually compactible(sorry)
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by temmytanny(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
you should have noticed this before u married her.why now you complaining(sorry for being HOT on you!)?this is the reason i adovcate for sex before marriage

you need to do things dat would draw her to you sexually mostly on weekends wen u two are at home.romantic or erotic videos could be of help as well
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Magz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
You need to read and study romance.

Love and Marriage, believe it or not, is a part of psychology. There is science behind it. So first, you need to begin by communicating with her your thoughts and try to gain eachother's empathy. Once you have established those grounds for communication, the next step is to try to uncover and ultimately address and correct the psychological reasons that there is sexual miscommunication.

For instance, it is a known fact that women are sexually stimulated in different ways from men. Maybe re-examining your approaches with her can give you some insight into why you are not getting any. Are you spending enough time in pre-intimacy / afterplay? Do you constantly do things to break the monotony of everyday life? Women are more sexually and romantically responsive when life is not predictable and mundane, so try planning a special romantic getaway to sweep her off her feet and get back into a more satisfying sexual routine. Also, do you compliment her on her body, beauty and sexual performance? Remember that women want to feel appreciated. They want to know that you appreciate it when they give you their bodies. There are many possible problems and even more possible solutions regarding getting the sex life you desire with your loved one. It should also be mentioned that marriage involves compromise. Are your sexual demands reasonable? If you want it 20 times a week and she would be satisfied with only 1 time per week, perhaps you need to find the common ground and grow to respect that and appreciate more the time you have to have sex with your wife.

I can assure you that begging / threatening, etc will only make your problem much worse. Using these negative approches will not win you any respect or consideration. All that will happen is that you will repel your wife, cause her to feel unsafe, unsecure and non-trusting, and you will both be more unhappy than before.

If her reasons for not wanting sex are religious, Well, you're probably on your own with that one! grin

All in all, I wish you the best of luck, good sir!
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Magz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
Why was this thread moved??

Shouldn't it be in the Romance Section?

sad
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by markemmi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] well you have to try and understand her. Yuo might have a high Libido while she has a low Libido. this is why you have to take out time to know what puts her on. Please stop threatening her. Yuo got to have patience and understanding. I am a banker and when i get home i am always tired. BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WEEKENDS, HAVE SOME ROMANTIC FUNNY EVENINGS. my guy i wish you the best in your endeavour
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
This one pass me oh.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by GEW: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

This one pass me oh.
thank God you know somethings are beyond your pay grade
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
GEW:

thank God you know somethings are beyond your pay grade

yeah, this one pass my level
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
you hired okada men to follow her? shocked na so this thing catch you reach?

If she's always tired, have you considered any way she can reduce the daily stress?

of course many people would rather you leave her alone and take a sex buddy/buddies but my own fingers no dey type like that.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by mamagee6(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
I think you're one hell of a lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Magz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
^^Right, ^^
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
,mama-gee:

I think you're one hell of a lipsrsealed

that is why it passes my own gari, cos why would you wanna hire an okada man to follow your wife, even if she is cheating, now the okada man will go and tell the okada people and will be a news of the town, family affair? How are we sure that the woman no sabi all he has been doing and cos of that, closing shop for the man.
You want kitten, tell okada man to find u one now.
Mr detective
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by mamagee6(f): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

that is why it passes my own gari, cos why would you wanna hire an okada man to follow your wife, even if she is cheating, now the okada man will go and tell the okada people and will be a news of the town, family affair? How are we sure that the woman no sabi all he has been doing and cos of that, closing shop for the man.
You want kitten, tell okada man to find u one now.
Mr detective

real real talk, the man has lots of issues, he complains, later he hires Okada man to follow his wife around and then comes to nairaland to cry. grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Fhemmmy: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
,mama-gee:

real real talk, the man has lots of issues, he complains, later he hires Okada man to follow his wife around and then comes to nairaland to cry. grin grin
No mind the dude
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Outstrip(f): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2009
COMMUNICATE. You just need to tell her that you NEED it. Settling for a life of begging for sex is crazy. If she needs therapy then she should go get it. If all else fails just smack her on the head with your dick. That should wake her up LOL
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by dayokanu(m): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2009
This is why you should have sampled her whle you were dating and not wait till now.

You might end up cheating on her or divorcing her completely
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Aug 22, 2009
dayokanu:

This is why you should have sampled her whle you were dating and not wait till now.
grin grin grin grin grin make una no listen to dikee oooo. Sample wetin? She be food wey u dey sample abi.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 22, 2009
LOLOL

This is Dayokanu's favorite topic. grin
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by chic2pimp(m): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2009
FL Gators:

LOLOL
This is Dayokanu's favorite topicgrin
You bet. Don't mind dikee jare telling  peeps to sample one another before marriage grin grin. Which kind of advice is that? May GOD help those he gives advice too on a regular basis.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2009
If una don sample you wont be having this type of confusion in your marriage
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 22, 2009
@himpy
na my bro u dey call dike.
stop am o
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by dayokanu(m): 2:59am On Aug 22, 2009
No mind chimp2shrimp
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Aug 22, 2009
FL Gators:

@himpy
na my bro u dey call dike.
stop am o
dayokanu:

No mind chimp2shrimp
Abeg make una carry ya iranu go somewherelse jare tongue tongue. Gatorzky u no u neva tell me the time sha wink wink wink. Wetin dey happen dikee. Why do u insist on giving peeps bad advice. I don tell u make u stop tongue cool. Abi wot is dis I am reading below?
dayokanu:

If una don sample you wont be having this type of confusion in your marriage
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 22, 2009
@Chimp2shrimp
Okay.

@Post
Thatz the negative part about these pretending holy holy ppl.

Like my bro said, you should have tested her, you two should have talked it and understood each other before marrying.

Because now, she doesn't want sex, but you do. And you can't force her. The only open option (that I see) is for you to not have sex until she ovulates.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by richcookie(m): 4:39am On Aug 22, 2009
You totally miss the point. Your wife likes sex but maybe not with you. Women need mental stimulation b4 penetration. Women generally dont like guys begging . you need to change your style. Starting today be more different. change your wardrobe (splurge on yourself). suprise her with dinner someday dressed in a suit or fine outfit. agree to message her toes when she comes home. when you become predictable to a woman you also become boring and that my friend will lead to no sex or fake sex. do something different every few days. if she still shows no change then divorce her, because you married a "wood" with emotional problems (maybe she was raped as a young child and now resents men internally)
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2009
richcookie:

Your wife likes sex but maybe not with you.
rotflmao!!!! gosh

richcookie:

Women generally dont like guys begging .
very true
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by dayokanu(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2009
You totally miss the point. Your wife likes sex but maybe not with you. Women need mental stimulation b4 penetration. Women generally dont like guys begging . you need to change your style. Starting today be more different. change your wardrobe (splurge on yourself). suprise her with dinner someday dressed in a suit or fine outfit. agree to message her toes when she comes home. when you become predictable to a woman you also become boring and that my friend will lead to no sex or fake sex. do something different every few days. if she still shows no change then divorce her, because you married a "wood" with emotional problems (maybe she was raped as a young child and now resents men internally)

This is more indictment on the woman. WHy did she marry him if she doesnt want to have sex with him.

If you are not mentally stimulated or she hates men like you said then she shouldnt have married the poster.

Those are the harms of buying "No testing" You would be surprised to meet a log of wood on your bed.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by chic2pimp(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2009
FL Gators:

@Chimp2shrimp
Okay.
wetin be o.k ehn gators .
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by Nezed(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2009
Please poster, lets get the record straight.

Obonbo:

Am married to a beautiful sexy woman.She works in a bank,we are both comfortable.but i never get any sex from her expect she is ovulating.i have tried everything,begged,cajoled threatened but she is always tired.[/b]initially i thot she was getting it outside but i [b]hired different bike men to follow her for a month but nothing was found.i need sex @ this time in my life.its fun.what do i do?she is suppose to be a nun.

1. if she is beautiful and sexy, that means she understands her sexuality as a woman.

2. If u get sex from her only when she is ovulating that implies she is not FRIGID and enjoys sex too but the other non-ovulating days, you do not arouse/stimulate her enuf to desire or want sex or she does not find fulfilment in the act and so does not bother engaging in it. ask her if you satisfy her, if she hurts during the activity(lol) etc.(truth be told, at times some women find their spouse/mate repulsive or feel frustrated after engaging in sexual ecounter, and so try to avoid any form of intimacy- why bother wen u will not be satisfied?).

2. if you both are married, i guess is only natural that kids should be expected and kids dont come except two tango. what is her take on having kids or are u guys not into children?
why are you threatening her? you want her to give you sex out of fear? talk with her, tell her how you feel about her attitude to sex and let her know she is pushing you outside.

3. U asked bike men to follow her 4 a month? Guy, how did u present your case to the bike man? you actually opened ur mouth and told a biker to assist in airing your dirty linen? shakes head at your reasoning.

4. U may want to check out her family history and her past to see if she was sexually abused as a kid, or if her father abused her mother, etc. this things have a way of affecting the child's psychology.

Also, is she the spiritual type? some spiritual women have this idea that sex is only for procreation and not to be enjoyed. u may wanna check out for stuffs like this, but is it not kinda late for all this investigation?
Did u court her at all? if u did, u probably should have discussed issues like this with her.

Finally, 'sampling' b4 marriage does not solve future marital problems. Dont be deceived.
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by r231(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2009
Nezed:

Please poster, lets get the record straight.

1. if she is beautiful and sexy, that means she understands her sexuality as a woman.

2. If u get sex from her only when she is ovulating that implies she is not FRIGID and enjoys sex too but the other non-ovulating days, you do not arouse/stimulate her enuf to desire or want sex or she does not find fulfilment in the act and so does not bother engaging in it. ask her if you satisfy her, if she hurts during the activity(lol) etc.(truth be told, at times some women find their spouse/mate repulsive or feel frustrated after engaging in sexual ecounter, and so try to avoid any form of intimacy- why bother wen u will not be satisfied?).

2. if you both are married, i guess is only natural that kids should be expected and kids dont come except two tango. what is her take on having kids or are u guys not into children?
why are you threatening her? you want her to give you sex out of fear? talk with her, tell her how you feel about her attitude to sex and let her know she is pushing you outside.

3. U asked bike men to follow her 4 a month? Guy, how did u present your case to the bike man? you actually opened your mouth and told a biker to assist in airing your dirty linen? shakes head at your reasoning.

4. U may want to check out her family history and her past to see if she was sexually abused as a kid, or if her father abused her mother, etc. this things have a way of affecting the child's psychology.

Also, is she the spiritual type? some spiritual women have this idea that sex is only for procreation and not to be enjoyed. u may wanna check out for stuffs like this, but is it not kinda late for all this investigation?
Did u court her at all? if u did, u probably should have discussed issues like this with her.

Finally, 'sampling' b4 marriage does not solve future marital problems. Dont be deceived.

wow
Re: My Wife Is A Straight Arrow. by sweetpie23: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2009
let the woman rest angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi King Spends $3m On Daughtrs Wdding Dres, Gives Her Gold Toilet As Gft(PIC) / Is It Bad To Reveal Your Salary Package To Your Spouse / Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.