Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle (1488 Views)

Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos / Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by pijango(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
Mr José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica
Cordano is the President of
Uruguay.
He drives a Volkswagen Beetle
and donates the 90% Of his
income to Charity. www.facebook.com/todaynewsinnigeria

Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:13pm On May 30, 2015
I love this man.

Compare this to the former president of Nigeria in the name of GEJ. He never donated 0.1% of his wealth to charity rather he was more concerned about making more money by milking Nigerians dry.
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Tocheagle(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
He's not poor, he's only being modest
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by ricsman(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
his legacy

but I for like see the man inside d car. to ascertain how he dey as him big like dat

its had to believe shay

that can be an official car of a rich country like Uruguay

that man no poor jo
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by lomprico(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I love this man.

Compare this to the former president of Nigeria in the name of GEJ. He never donated 0.1% of his wealth to charity rather he was more concerned about making more money by milking Nigerians dry.
Should GEJ be the only former leader of nigeria to compare him with?

2 Likes

Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
lomprico:

Should GEJ be the only former leader of nigeria to compare him with?
sure because he's the most incompetent leader we've ever had. What better word can you describe him with than a thief.
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

sure because he's the most incompetent leader we've ever had. What better word can you describe him with than a thief.

How competent are you and what have you achieved with your competency? Who made you a judge or jury to decide his competency? Well, your brain has been bruised by postinor.

1 Like

Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Hero10001: 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sorry ma'am, your confusion is terminal.
I don't wanna call you an illiterate but it shows you're a bad student of government and history.
You gotta move ahead cos Jona is already an hero.

1 Like

Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
Hero10001:

Sorry ma'am, your confusion is terminal.
I don't wanna call you an illiterate but it shows you're a bad student of government and history.
You gotta move ahead cos Jona is already an hero.

So whats my business with your miserable life ? Must you diverge your frustration and misfortune to me ?
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Hero10001: 10:01am On May 31, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

So whats my business with your miserable life ? Must you diverge your frustration and misfortune to me ?
You see that?!
An epitome of confusion and illiteracy!
I'm sure you got no man at home.
Smh.
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by PRYCE(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2015
Hero10001:

You see that?!
An epitome of confusion and illiteracy!
I'm sure you got no man at home.
Smh.
Finishing!!!
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Flets: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I love this man.

Compare him to PMB who agreed to live in Aso Rock, maintained the same car fleet so far.... even rode in an expensive benz during his inauguration.

You need an education
Re: Meet World's Poorest President Who Drives A Volkswagen Beetle by Hero10001: 5:09pm On May 31, 2015
PRYCE:
Finishing!!!
Brutality!!!

(1) (Reply)

There's A PDP Lawmaker Who Cant Spell Or Write His Name? / What Is This Guy Looking At? (pic) / PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.