Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt (1473 Views)

Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by olillywales(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bubu wearing dark shades after getting high drinking kunu or why does he wear shades even inside a dark room?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by GudluckIBB(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Bubu wearing dark shades after getting high drinking kunu or why does he wear shades even inside a dark room?

That's photocromic not necessarily a dark shade.

When you are in the sun, its dark but when you are in the room or a dark place, it turns plain.

Always use Google when in doubt.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

That's photocromic not necessarily a dark shade.

When you are in the sun, its dark but when you are in the room or a dark place, it turns plain.

Always use Google when in doubt.
Are you saying the old man can't see without his glasses?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by WHOcarex: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
I see
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by GudluckIBB(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you saying the old man can't see without his glasses?

Atleat without his glasses,he saw and recognised Obi of Agbor when he visited him at the villa yesterday.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
baba making nigeria lead in africa again, cant remember when last them do ecowas meeting for naija after common togo abi ghana strip the otouke goat off ecowas chairman seat
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
oni ada mie hen, bi buhari lue ye.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
oni ada mie hen, bi buhari lue ye.
Esan we khin?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by CSTR2: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
baba making nigeria lead in africa again, cant remember when last them do ecowas meeting for naija after common togo abi ghana strip the otouke goat off ecowas chairman seat
And people like you are the ones voting?
Totally ignorant.
ECOWAS had more meetings in Nigeria under jonathan than even necessary. Anyway, that is not going to put food on your table.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by henchamb(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Faces of tyrants and sit tight leaders.
The election is Ghana is disturbing John mahama. He looks older now
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Ofodirinwa: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:

It's strange you don't remember since ECOWAS has a headquarters in Abuja and meets there regardless of the president.

Just say you don't like GEJ and prefer Buhari, no need to be false.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Esan we khin?
o'ye esan me be zie nia. Be ze w'e k'e kie nor me?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
o'ye esan me be zie nia. Be ze w'e k'e kie nor me?
Okosun is a popular name that anyone can answer hence my question.

Are you Sarahbabyx?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Okosun is a popular name that anyone can answer hence my question.
Are you Sarahbabyx?
e' ye, e yi sarah
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
e' ye, e yi sarah
Ok my sis, where in Esan are you from?
Am Ubiaja born and bred.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Ok my sis, where in Esan are you from? Am Ubiaja born and bred.
uromi me khin! Abame, arue, ene men ewu
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by doublewisdom: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
He looks blind in the last picture.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
uromi me khin! Abame, arue, ene men ewu

Obhia-aba you be my sister na. lol!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun
Esan is PDP na

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by qualityovenbake(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Obhia-aba you be my sister na. lol!!
e ka len! Edo we b'e ye nia?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:
sandraokosun Esan is PDP na
o ye rio! B'e ma gain o'bo pdp. Ba anenih lu vbe esan?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
o ye rio! B'e ma gain o'bo pdp. Ba anenih lu vbe esan?

Check mission road Uromi, see the miracle Mike Onolememe did there.
Anenih did place many Esan people in position, Onolememe as works minister, Ugbesia as solid minerals minister etc.
Even my wife got her teaching job because of a letter from Anenih.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by sandraokosun: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Check mission road Uromi, see the miracle Mike Onolememe did there.
Anenih did place many Esan people in position, Onolememe as works minister, Ugbesia as solid minerals minister etc.
Even my wife got her teaching job because of a letter from Anenih.
ok 16yrs ni pdp da rule oni esan mie o'bo le. Cool. O me rio, na anenih sia do toua. Uromi me khin, a da ghe anenih vba rua agbon, oni da me ne vbe uromi. Ma mhuen edede ekpia ne sabor rekpa ma. Aneni vba gie le da lue mwin ma.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt by Mogidi: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
sandraokosun:
ok 16yrs ni pdp da rule oni esan mie o'bo le. Cool. O me rio, na anenih sia do toua
Chairman of Esan North east Yakubu did a lot in Uromi, he is PDP, my sister don't blame Pdp, its not the party but the individuals.

(1) (Reply)

PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start / Man Spent 20 Years On Death Row For Murder Of A Man Who Was Alive / UK Court Seizes £27,000 Pounds From Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.