Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Reply To Obasanjo – By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M(englishman). Why Warning Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply To Obasanjo – By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M(englishman). Why Warning Buha (403 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / A Reply To Prof. Osibanjo Vice President Elect; By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M You / A Reply To Wole Soyinka By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reply To Obasanjo – By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M(englishman). Why Warning Buha by ENGCHIME(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2015
A reply to Obasanjo – by Eng-Chime Chinedu Enoch M(Englishman). Why warning Buhari? I read in Daily Sun newspaper 25/5/2015 that Obasanjo warns Buhari to be sincere to Nigerians.
What has he done to you? Who told you he might not mean well for Nigerians? That he should not deceive Nigerians. I think your interest which you thought he will protect is not assured and I for see a game of dribbling Nigerians as a hobby to a dark moonlighter in a state of topsy-turvy. It is a huge disappointment that Nigerians have refused to know where rain started beating them. GEJ has cried and lamented against the forces behind a country known as one Nigeria. These forces have disagreed with progress and transformation only to accept unity without peace and joy to the society. They have called LOVE – Lack Of Value for Enlisted people/Enlistee. The information bill signed into the law by GEJ is an added advantage and tool to work against these forces. They have always looked for one who they took to be novice to hip their commits/wrongs, when reverse is the case, their game of dribbling starts. When they were in power, they refused to sign such law, covering up a lot of atrocities in the polity since 1960 till when GEJ came in and sign the law. They have dislodged national conference implementation. The western world has this to say about information “Information is power, when you have the right one”. Though the country seems to have short memory, they lack audience to history and past. The country known as one Nigeria has accumulated debts in a quest of enriching some individuals in pretends of governing. Many have clamored to have sacrificed’ but under an interest of deceit. NUPENG and PENGASSAN asking for differentials in exchange rate of subsidy money that have been paid to them is greed. Which as a reason they decided to suffer a country called one Nigeria under fuel scarcity. Now they have suspended the strike because one of the real elites (capital oil) pulled out because of humanity and his master GEJ. Most of the newspapers have been used against the truth and actual cause of a scene. There are more to understand about Nigeria politics and interest. Nigeria must not continue to deceive themselves because of personal interest as regards to the cabal it may concern. I pity and pray for president elect as instructed by PGEJ. When shall this be over? What have gone wrong in one Nigeria? Does “one Nigeria” really suppose to be together? Is there anyone to eliminate? Where are those forces? Eng-Chime

(1) (Reply)

What Am I? / Why Are We So Quick To Forget Obj's Role In The Ascension Of Jonathan To Power. / Inauguration: Row Over ‘missing’ N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.