Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 (2594 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma / What Causes Fibroid In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by hilaryiwens05: 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
Am just curious and I need answers please. Ladies, doctors, those who know anything about this, please share more lights on this?

Also what are the ways to cure fibroid ??

Do men have fibroid ??

Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by jhydebaba(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2015
Men!!! Fibroid I doubt it. I have a friend of 26 who is down with fibroid. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by hilaryiwens05: 8:42am On May 31, 2015
Pls somebody should pls explain
Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by DrObum(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2015
Hello house,

Just to offer some help with a little overview of the subject matter.

The specific causes of fibroid remains largely unknown, however, we know there are risk factors which includes;
race ( which looks like the strongest risk factor, and by that, we understand that black ladies are more predisposed than ladies of other races, black women also have it at younger ages compared to other races)
Heredity- if your mother or sister had a fibroid, you're at more risk of having one.

Other risk factors include; hormonal factors, alcohol consumption (though quantity hasn't been specifically implicated), excessive consumption of red meat and low consumption of vegetables, early onset of menstruation and so on.

Good news is, that you have a fibroid doesn't mean much except it becomes symptomatic (ie starts giving you some troubles) as it is said that 7 in every 10 black women have fibroids and I can bet you haven't seen that number in the population complain of it.

Fibroids are largely treatable through medical and surgical means and post treatment prognosis is wonderful.

For the management of fibroids, please visit a doctor preferably a gynaecologist for optimum care.

Please, do not fall into the trap of those who use the anxiety of most young women suffering from fibroids to market all sort of 'rubbish drugs and supplement'!

Visit a hospital and take only prescribed pills.

And for the guys, fibroid in a young woman is no indictment of any wrong doing nor sub-fertility.

Thank you.

For more info, www.google.com is a good assistance

1 Like

Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by ladionline: 11:44am On May 31, 2015
Fibroid can be cured without surgical operation. Many women with the issue of fibroid has benefitted using our products, namely: Gufeibao, Sanging Oral etc. @ www.fohownigeria..com, Op, fibroid is an emergency health debacle, lets talk if you want to help others in this regard. 08097 17 4000. God bless.
Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by coogaluta(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
Am just curious and I need answers please. Ladies, doctors, those who know anything about this, please share more lights on this?

Also what are the ways to cure fibroid ??

Do men have fibroid ??

If it's not disturbing you, leave it alone
If it starts to disturb, take it out!
Men cannot get womb fibroids, since they don't even have wombs to begin with!

1 Like

Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by hilaryiwens05: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
thanks all, but am a dude. a closed friend of mine had it but refuse to tell me wat the doctors said cause it
Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by hilaryiwens05: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
She has refused to go for surgery. Pls is dere a way out
Re: What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 by gawab: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Check www.totalhealthland.com or www.fibroidherbalcure.com for solutions to fibroid

(1) (Reply)

Treating And Shrinking Fibroids With Green Tea / How To Treat Typhoid Naturally / Cure For A Dark A Armpit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.