Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Hii - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hii (6308 Views)

I Can Cure Your Mouth Odour And Stinking Saliva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 6:32am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
she is doin a very nice job...she is actually my sis. Adeh39 is my boo
na yu sabi...allof dem must know wu i be Mshewwww to yu sef
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 6:32am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
brozzz face yur book
help me beg him ooo
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 6:33am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thanks for making me understand.. cheesy
oya no vex. Am a gentu girl ooo, i no dey find trouble. Pele, forkiv me aunty.....u don forkiv me?
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 6:34am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
yu mean her boyfrnd?
na yu sabi
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 6:35am On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
SCENTMARLC come and see this your girl oo undecided
fulani boy.....howfar nah. Hope yu will vote scentmarlc sha
Re: Hii by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2015
To those saying smelly vagina is natural, Yes it's natural...... but it depends on the kind of Smell, If it's the one that smells sumhw like onions, then it's the natural smell..... Anything apart from that is bad.

Cures:

Bathing two times daily without antiseptic, whenever you get to that area, dip ur fingers into it, as if you want to self service, with water in the other hand, spread ur legs and pour water into it as u use your fingers.

Please manage not to wear pant whenever you are at home.... boxers is better, then make sure you sleep nude at night, Let fresh breeze enter it....

I tried it and it worked for me.
Re: Hii by Nobody: 8:50am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:

Hello! Abegi who you be
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 9:09am On May 31, 2015
adeh39:
To those saying smelly vagina is natural, Yes it's natural...... but it depends on the kind of Smell, If it's the one that smells sumhw like onions, then it's the natural smell..... Anything apart from that is bad.

Cures:

Bathing two times daily without antiseptic, whenever you get to that area, dip ur fingers into it, as if you want to self service, with water in the other hand, spread ur legs and pour water into it as u use your fingers.

Please manage not to wear pant whenever you are at home.... boxers is better, then make sure you sleep nude at night, Let fresh breeze enter it....

I tried it and it worked for me.

Very right dear.....

Our honeypot must recieve fresh air in jesus Name
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

Hello! Abegi who you be
i be God's pikin.

Fear not my sista. Me i know wu yu be. Lets just say i have been on exile courtesy of one of seun's warlord. But am back now. My old moniker would ring a bell but, mmmba am not ready to mix with d old guyz.

That been said, i know your question relates to scentmarlc, and for all i care, he is all yurz ooooo. Have been following from the sidelines for months now.

So how is the campaign gona be coz am ready for all dose brown-teeth monkey-tailed butt lickers **ahhh, dem go ban me again oo**
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
texanomaly:
Op it's likely a yeast infection. It is very common, especially in very hot regions. See a doctor.

Some women get yeast infections from bathing. Strange I know. Especially in hot water. Sometimes just taking showers instead of getting into a tub full of water helps. Those saying to be carful about tight clothing are right, and try to not wear any bottoms to bed.
thank you bae. Not everyone has the common sense to know that am just trying to shed more light on this "disorder or disease" kindof.

Thank yu dear. If i may add, if its a yeast infection, then the "scooping" method cud help.
**Yeah see as dem guys dey open ear. Msheew**. Ehm, as i dey talk go jare. When yu experience a discharge that looks non-whitish and drips like a cottage cheese.....especially during or after copulation, the scoopin method could be of help. When yu are taking your bath, find it in your heart to graciously and gently insert your left index finger and scoop out anythin at all. Do it repeatedly for some time and then try out adeh39 open-shower method.

Cheers dearie
Re: Hii by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
i be God's pikin.

Fear not my sista. Me i know wu yu be. Lets just say i have been on exile courtesy of one of seun's warlord. But am back now. My old moniker would ring a bell but, mmmba am not ready to mix with d old guyz.

That been said, i know your question relates to scentmarlc, and for all i care, he is all yurz ooooo. Have been following from the sidelines for months now.

So how is the campaign gona be coz am ready for all dose brown-teeth monkey-tailed butt lickers **ahhh, dem go ban me again oo**

Lols.......... Na you sabi ooo. As for the campaign, I'm still thinking about it, Abeg when is it even starting sef?
Re: Hii by Fulaboy(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
she is doin a very nice job...she is actually my sis. Adeh39 is my boo
shocked she's your sis undecided
Re: Hii by Fulaboy(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
angry naijasinglegirl I will vote him for her sake
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
yaaaayyyyy thank You. **oya take hi-five**
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

Lols.......... Na you sabi ooo. As for the campaign, I'm still thinking about it, Abeg when is it even starting sef?
dont know yet sha....buh i know the campaign thread will be opened nextweek
Re: Hii by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
dont know yet sha....buh i know the campaign thread will be opened nextweek

Okay ooo
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 10:52am On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

Okay ooo
yes ma. You no go church?
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
thanks a bunch bozz. Aprreciate.
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
shocked she's your sis undecided
scratch that thought bozzz.....i know wher yu ar going
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

my cherrypie, chickenpie...whats der to fink about. Dont yu want me to be crowned
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
i be God's pikin.

continuuU, yur exile go tey like the 2nd comin of christ
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
fulaboy is ma guy...he def will
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
pele mabinu...**winks**
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
pele mabinu...**winks**
aii no wahala
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
fulaboy is ma guy...he def will
berra
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
continuuU, yur exile go tey like the 2nd comin of christ
i don coupu oooogrin
Re: Hii by Fulaboy(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
yaaaayyyyy thank You. **oya take hi-five**
I receive that cool
Re: Hii by Fulaboy(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
thanks a bunch bozz. Aprreciate.
we cool duh cool
Re: Hii by Fulaboy(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
scratch that thought bozzz.....i know wher yu ar going
lol I think you've made the wrong assumption tongue
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
dont hate my girl nah. How r yu doin by d way
Okay lipsrsealed

I'm good
Re: Hii by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
brozzz face yur book
Face ur skyfifu... Stop complaining of her oozing honeypot!
Re: Hii by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
my cherrypie, chickenpie...whats der to fink about. Dont yu want me to be crowned

Calm down dearie........ You will be crowned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Simplified Anatomy Classes For Medical And Allied Medical Students / OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big br***st [pics] / Faqs: Postinor (1&2)- Every Important You Need To Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.