Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hii - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hii (6309 Views)

I Can Cure Your Mouth Odour And Stinking Saliva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

Calm down dearie........ You will be crowned.
aii dear. It is settled then
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Face ur skyfifu... Stop complaining of her oozing honeypot!
brozzz yur moniker hard to spell ooo
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay lipsrsealed

I'm good
thanx dearie. Pls i need yur support in my ambition. Your V0te will go a long way.

Scentmarlc for MR NA1RALAND
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
lol I think you've made the wrong assumption tongue
dont mind me jare. I hope i am in yur thoughts. Abeg oo. Scentmarlc for MR NA1RALAND 2o15
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
we cool duh cool
alryt bozz. How is yur day going
Re: Hii by vjsmiles: 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So u think u can just register newly and spew trash here abi? undecided

NL tire me sef! lipsrsealed
[size=14pt] how the fvck is she spewing trash?
Think straight before you post[/size]
Re: Hii by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
adeh39:
To those saying smelly vagina is natural, Yes it's natural...... but it depends on the kind of Smell, If it's the one that smells sumhw like onions, then it's the natural smell..... Anything apart from that is bad.

Cures:

Bathing two times daily without antiseptic, whenever you get to that area, dip ur fingers into it, as if you want to self service, with water in the other hand, spread ur legs and pour water into it as u use your fingers.

Please manage not to wear pant whenever you are at home.... boxers is better, then make sure you sleep nude at night, Let fresh breeze enter it....

I tried it and it worked for me.

Can I be the judge if it worked?
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
I receive that cool
gud boy...smiley
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
Sista blomi oya enter thread make we talk. How church
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Sista blomi oya enter thread make we talk. How church

Mascarawand oya shuk mouth for d mata nah, stop peeping
Re: Hii by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Lol. You got me. angry grin

Just here to read comments! wink
Re: Hii by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
brozzz yur moniker hard to spell ooo
Yeah that's the idea
Re: Hii by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] how the fvck is she spewing trash?
Think straight before you post[/size]
Okay sir!
Re: Hii by HungerBAD: 11:49pm On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay sir!

You no dey Sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Okay sir!
hey sis, how are you.

Didnt see you on the voting thread yesterday. Mhmmmmm, hope you havent forgotten our deal grin

Gm darling. Please i hope yu will v.ote for my friend scent.marlc today. He came 3rd out of 24 yesterday. D first 12 proceeded to the elimin.ation.round.2. Please he needs yur sup.port ooooo. I trust you sha. cheesy V.otin starts by 9am in R.omance section. Please ooooooo
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

You no dey Sleep?

Brozz how are you.

Been a while ooo.
Mhmmmm

Gm darling. Please i hope yu will v.ote for my friend scent.marlc today. He came 3rd out of 24 yesterday. D first 12 proceeded to the elimin.ation.round.2. Please he needs yur sup.port ooooo. I trust you sha. cheesy V.otin starts by 9am in R.omance section. Please ooooooo
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2015
mascaraWand:
Lol. You got me. angry grin

Just here to read comments! wink

Padii mii of life. Hop yu gud today darling.

Check my signature.

Today he needs you more than ever abeg.
Re: Hii by andyanders: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:
thank you larry king. *poses well* *adjusts gown and sit properly* *clears throat*........ehnehn, you see, when i was younger, i often think scented soaps and regular douching will make my honeypot less uglier and more healthy. After sometime, i discovered that was not the case. I experienced some itchings in bits, but mycoten always answers d prayer.

Later on, after goin tru my old notes, i found out that there is a particular bacteria **tries to remember the name but to no avail** that needs to be kept active. But the moment an external supervisor **refering to JT** is inserted or permitted, the chances of uproaring the balance of d bacs is high coz of the exposure and external kokosari thats coming in..........the story long sha.

In summary, bathing with clean water devoid of antiseptics is best. Maybe twice or thrice daily sha.
Wen yu weewee, remember to clean yur honeypot, wipe im lips clean
Wen yu poo, na from front to back make yu do am biko
If kazeem no wan use condom, abeg no open shop for am.

Na my tori be dis sir...

Most odor that ladies experience is as result of having different sex partners. Many guys with several disease who force or coarse their sexual partner to have unprotected sex, end up infecting their partner and the lady start have odor emitting from their honey port.

When ladies understand the implication of having multiple sexual partners, they will have to stop and they should also remember that most condoms now also contribute as we have fake condoms that add to lady's problems. Clean with fresh warm water and none acidic soap and make sure you most times shave the hair off that region.

Also our weather here is bad and ladies need to wear lighter undies that allows fresh air to that region. There are also the kind of body deodorants ladies need to have with them to help them out.
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2015
andyanders:

Most odor that ladies experience is as result of having different sex partners. Many guys with several disease who force or coarse their sexual partner to have unprotected sex, end up infecting their partner and the lady start have odor emitting from their honey port.

When ladies understand the implication of having multiple sexual partners, they will have to stop and they should also remember that most condoms now also contribute as we have fake condoms that add to lady's problems. Clean with fresh warm water and none acidic soap and make sure you most times shave the hair off that region.

Also our weather here is bad and ladies need to wear lighter undies that allows fresh air to that region. There are also the kind of body deodorants ladies need to have with them to help them out.

Uhmmm yur intelligence can not be ignored. You try.

Oga mii, dont forget to vote for our boy scentmarlc today ooo. Fheck my signature
Re: Hii by andyanders: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:

Uhmmm yur intelligence can not be ignored. You try.

Oga mii, dont forget to vote for our boy scentmarlc today ooo. Fheck my signature

Will get that done for you in voting for your candidate cus you are a smart person as it is only someone who got the guts, can say how real it is.

Many people do not understand the need to learn because I know you are not the one but want to bring it up because most ladies go through this but fail to understand where their problems are coming from.
Re: Hii by andyanders: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Done that for your candidate. Scentmarlc
Re: Hii by Jennifer89(f): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Do u clean up properly when u urinate? howz ur discharge like? u may go for Virginia swab to check if its an infection. u know how delicate the V is. sorry.
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
andyanders:

Will get that done for you in voting for your candidate cus you are a smart person as it is only someone who got the guts, can say how real it is.

Many people do not understand the need to learn because I know you are not the one but want to bring it up because most ladies go through this but fail to understand where their problems are coming from.

**am blushing like a pepsi**cheesygrin

Thank yu sir.
Am grateful

Please you can motivate yur friends too. Scent is a good friend of mine offline and he is a calm guy.

Cococandy Babayosisi Touchmeder Ronald17 Efemenaxy
Ewuro4 Moana Madcow Cowleg Tecno4life DrAmanda

Please go and vote ooooo. The Voting link is on my signature
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
andyanders:
Done that for your candidate. Scentmarlc

Yea i saw it. Thanks dear. Lotta love
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Jennifer89:
Do u clean up properly when u urinate? howz ur discharge like? u may go for Virginia swab to check if its an infection. u know how delicate the V is. sorry.

Thanks sweet. A

After the MR NL election, we will have time to discuss.

Buh for nao plz go and vote dear.

Vote for SCENTMARLC alone nii ooo.

The voting link is on my signature. Click and vote
Re: Hii by natedalo: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
See a doctor. You may have an infection that may cause such odour. Trichomoniasis, bacteria vaginosis may cause such odours. See a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big br***st [pics] / Faqs: Postinor (1&2)- Every Important You Need To Know!!! / Unhealthy Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.