Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Hii - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hii (6313 Views)

I Can Cure Your Mouth Odour And Stinking Saliva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
cant actually get your moniker....is it lagosmosquito or wat gringrin
You tripping? cool
Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 12:39am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
cant actually get your moniker....is it lagosmosquito or wat gringrin
trust me, u dnt wana toe that path...
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:40am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
loool spread ur legs leme see..
Wa sere grin

Na chicken laps?
Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Wa sere grin

Na chicken laps?
lol wat do dey do to egusi soup na?
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 12:44am On May 31, 2015
MrTeymee:
Am here to learn op lets start with you, hw do u deal with d stench lipsrsealed
thank you larry king. *poses well* *adjusts gown and sit properly* *clears throat*........ehnehn, you see, when i was younger, i often think scented soaps and regular douching will make my honeypot less uglier and more healthy. After sometime, i discovered that was not the case. I experienced some itchings in bits, but mycoten always answers d prayer.

Later on, after goin tru my old notes, i found out that there is a particular bacteria **tries to remember the name but to no avail** that needs to be kept active. But the moment an external supervisor **refering to JT** is inserted or permitted, the chances of uproaring the balance of d bacs is high coz of the exposure and external kokosari thats coming in..........the story long sha.

In summary, bathing with clean water devoid of antiseptics is best. Maybe twice or thrice daily sha.
Wen yu weewee, remember to clean yur honeypot, wipe im lips clean
Wen yu poo, na from front to back make yu do am biko
If kazeem no wan use condom, abeg no open shop for am.

Na my tori be dis sir...
Re: Hii by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So u think u can just register newly and spew trash here abi? undecided

NL tire me sef! lipsrsealed
Scentmarlc complained her honeypot oozes, she's here to get good advice Na... Read her signature!
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:47am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wat do dey do to egusi soup na?
Lick am wink
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:49am On May 31, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Scentmarlc complained her honeypot oozes, she's here to get good advice Na... Read her signature!
Thanks for making me understand.. cheesy
Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lick am wink
lol. I knw u want it as bad as fvck
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:52am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. I knw u want it as bad as fvck
I need Jesus as bad as fuvk! lipsrsealed
Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I need Jesus as bad as fuvk! lipsrsealed
lol.. I understand ur tempt is too serious.. Leme nad make u wet.
Re: Hii by Nobody: 12:56am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. I understand ur tempt is too serious.. Leme nad make u wet.
Akuko uwa! cheesy
Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Akuko uwa! cheesy
cool my number is stil on my profile..
Re: Hii by texanomaly(f): 12:58am On May 31, 2015
Op it's likely a yeast infection. It is very common, especially in very hot regions. See a doctor.

Some women get yeast infections from bathing. Strange I know. Especially in hot water. Sometimes just taking showers instead of getting into a tub full of water helps. Those saying to be carful about tight clothing are right, and try to not wear any bottoms to bed.
Re: Hii by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:00am On May 31, 2015
skyepeople;u seem to know all this,so why still ask? And besides wat is KOKOSARI?
Re: Hii by MrTeymee(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
thank you larry king. *poses well* *adjusts gown and sit properly* *clears throat*........ehnehn, you see, when i was younger, i often think scented soaps and regular douching will make my honeypot less uglier and more healthy. After sometime, i discovered that was not the case. I experienced some itchings in bits, but mycoten always answers d prayer.

Later on, after goin tru my old notes, i found out that there is a particular bacteria **tries to remember the name but to no avail** that needs to be kept active. But the moment an external supervisor **refering to JT** is inserted or permitted, the chances of uproaring the balance of d bacs is high coz of the exposure and external kokosari thats coming in..........the story long sha.

In summary, bathing with clean water devoid of antiseptics is best. Maybe twice or thrice daily sha.
Wen yu weewee, remember to clean yur honeypot, wipe im lips clean
Wen yu poo, na from front to back make yu do am biko
If kazeem no wan use condom, abeg no open shop for am.

Na my tori be dis sir...
Err is the bacteria lactobacillus?
Wat a nasty story u gat there cool
Re: Hii by Nobody: 1:02am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
cool my number is stil on my profile..
U dey find customers?
Re: Hii by HungerBAD: 1:02am On May 31, 2015
texanomaly:
Op it's likely a yeast infection. It is very common, especially in very hot regions. See a doctor.

Some women get yeast infections from bathing. Strange I know. Especially in hot water. Sometimes just taking showers instead of getting into a tub full of water helps. Those saying to be carful about tight clothing are right, and try to not wear any bottoms to bed.

Try to not wear any bottoms to bed?

Are you single?

Just thinking it will not be a bad idea having a Commando close to me every night. cool

2 Likes

Re: Hii by Cutehector(m): 1:03am On May 31, 2015
texanomaly:

wen yu tell dem to sleep unclad, they will nad hear grin
Re: Hii by goodgate: 1:45am On May 31, 2015
Op i think you are on HEAT! I can help out, with my very long and agile ROD. I don't mind the smell ,every thing go CHANGE.
Re: Hii by AfricanApple(f): 1:49am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
you dis gurl, y are yu so bent on ridiculing our "skyhole" with uncensored names like dis hun?

Anyways, i get that part. Not stench as in its full cloak......i was just overly expressive coz of the embarrasment you may get anytime you need a "head" sharpaly.....u dig?

Have asked so many doctor friend of mine this question sef....dem talk say some bacterias dey inside wey dey do jangilova epomoto, na dem dey cause am
lolzzz

about the smell, if its the regular one, its natural and It most often turn those d1cks on. that's what ma aunt told me grin
Re: Hii by Lexusgs430: 4:39am On May 31, 2015
A lady with a smelly area, should know that @ any time someone else is introduced to the area, extra effort needs to taken to freshen up.
Normal thinking men don't like smelly zones, it's a major turn off!!!
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:23am On May 31, 2015
AfricanApple:
lolzzz

about the smell, if its the regular one, its natural and It most often turn those d1cks on. that's what ma aunt told me grin
haaaaaaaaa badoo babe. Am liking yu already
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:24am On May 31, 2015
MrTeymee:
Err is the bacteria lactobacillus? Wat a nasty story u gat there cool
smileysmileyi don hear
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:25am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
trust me, u dnt wana toe that path...
and you are Special adviser or personal assistant AbegggYyy
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:26am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You tripping? cool
*smh*
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:26am On May 31, 2015
dharay99:

yup cheesy
bad guy
Re: Hii by skypeople(f): 5:28am On May 31, 2015
adeekiti:
chaii Aunty no vex o , ok try dis one sheybi u no spirit and ogogoro wink I know u kno it Oya take am rub the under well well , leave for 30minutes then find Ac and open directly to it, ur testimony will be great than the first grin
smiley
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Thanks for making me understand.. cheesy
dont hate my girl nah. How r yu doin by d way
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

brozzz face yur book
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
yu mean her boyfrnd?
am at yurback, fear not
Re: Hii by scentmarlc(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2015
Fulaboy:
SCENTMARLC come and see this your girl oo undecided
she is doin a very nice job...she is actually my sis. Adeh39 is my boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Why Is Blood For Sale In Nigerian Hospitals? / COVID-19 Update For August 5 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.