Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari (21606 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by DonDiego(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
Fearon why do you want to start what you cannot finish? A muslim president to probe CAN? Why dont you ask him to start by probing the Anglican Church first? Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by themodernman: 10:53am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
kill all of them:
oristejafor, okojie, kukah, onayekan, abeboye, osinbanjo, bakare.
take them to the bar beach show!

Make hin kill hin vice Osinbajo too?? Eleyi ti kolo oh

You for kuku talk sey make hin kill everybody nah since d whole of Nigeria is corrupt.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by sunkoye: 10:55am On May 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Such a bitter and vile Bishop. How can you call yourself a Bishop and you don't follow the tenets of Christianity. What happened to forgiveness of sins?
oga dont mix things up. ...isn't the God we serve is the God of Justice? Trust me....They av been forgiven but dat does not stop them from feeling Nigerians hot Rod at their back.
pple are always fast to turn the word of God upside to promote their selfish interest.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
kill all of them: oristejafor, okojie, kukah, onayekan, abeboye, osinbanjo, bakare. take them to the bar beach show!
Kill the MoGs abi,you are a drunk dim witted female canine.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by HASSANAASIA(f): 11:04am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=fastguy10 post=34268210]
U dey mind dat bishop I dnt no who made him bishop well he is a aboki,a aboki will always be aboki
Buhari can never probe CAN dat will be d last tin he will do even buhari no where his probe will end becos it will cause crises b/w Christian n Moslem[/quot

Which yeye northerner am proudly from the north and a Good christian let the truth be told regardless
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by logica(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2015
Super-rich Nigerians like Danjuma and Dangote? Make una dey wait... grin
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Bevista: 11:07am On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Probing what happened in the last few years is national justice n accountability....And what happens to other people who are alive n well who stole billions of dollars from this country Will those ones be classified as personal vendetta

Billions that was stolen over the last 20 years are now past tense abi?

The international community who insulted Nigerians were right, Nigerians have been getting leaders that reflect the citizenry...
Every country gets the Leaders they 'deserve', so yes our leaders reflect the macro opinion of you & I.

It is the responsibility of any govt to review the activities of the govt before it. GEJ should have reviewed the govt before him.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by HASSANAASIA(f): 11:07am On May 31, 2015
The good thing there judgment day will see if the wealth will give them heaven
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2015
fastguy10:

U dey mind dat bishop I dnt no who made him bishop well he is a aboki,a aboki will always be aboki
Buhari can never probe CAN dat will be d last tin he will do even buhari no where his probe will end becos it will cause crises b/w Christian n Moslem
maybe e no dey c chop
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Iyoma2(f): 11:11am On May 31, 2015
Pray for Buhari to succeed in changing n moving Nigeria forward rather than distracting him, By asking him to probe this n dat. If this Bishop had gotten his own share of d Campaign Largese wuld he talk of probe. Buhari also visited churches n gave out money.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Cityguy: 11:13am On May 31, 2015
Emphany:
Its so annoying when so many especially christians see Buhari as their omini. No... Tell him to come and probe church members too.
You dey mind them? Very disgraceful set of jealous, petty and poor fellas.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by themodernman: 11:15am On May 31, 2015
myproperty:

the probe should be one sided abi? what about money based presidential primaries of the APC, what about the Obas' in the yoruba land, the chiefs' in south east and south south and the Emirs' in the north that GEJ visited during campaign.

What about the Governor that did two boreholes for N193m and owes the highest debt. what about the Governor that co-finance APC with state money and yet still owes salary and what about the Czar of bourdillon.

If a genuine probe is to be carried out who do you think would be clean amongst PDP and APC, or among all the Governors of both parties, or among religious leaders that must have tested political office or have dealings with any tier of government.

Please lets pray that the president succeeds. If he fails it affects all of us, whether you like him or not.

It will be very impossible for Buhari to probe anyone without stirring up trouble. Cos probing GEJ & his cronies alone will be witch-hunting and he dare not probe his cronies cos they can turn around to finish him off...he's been caught between d devil & d deep blue sea...I don't wish to be in his shoes ryt now.

The only way out for him is to possibly warn everyone to stay off corruption as from now as he has done by allowing the former Ministers to travel freely. So everybody"ojoro cancel" make we build naija 2geda...anybody wey we catch as from now go enter kirikiri...una hear me so?

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2015
lolzzzz, even PMB knows dat not touchin CAN even wit a long stick is biginin of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Warldbest(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
kill all of them:
kill them for what? Are u insane?
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2015
Bevista:
In his inauguration speech, PMB said he won't "settle old scores". People, this means personal scores with folks like IBB, Fayose, etc. This does not in anyway shield anyone from National accountability.

For the records, questions will definitely be asked on how our collective wealth was spent in the last few years. This is not personal vendetta, this is National Justice & Accountability.

I agree with you brother but if investigations are to be carried out, then he won't have time to fulfil his obligations and promises as president. Trust me bro, dealing with Nigerians crooks will take an eternity, the only way they can fast track justice, is to fix the judiciary and strenghten the institutions that checkmate against corruption.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2015
Bevista:
Every country gets the Leaders they 'deserve', so yes our leaders reflect the macro opinion of you & I.

It is the responsibility of any govt to review the activities of the govt before it. GEJ should have reviewed the govt before him.

just like Obama has been reviewing activities of George bush.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:02pm On May 31, 2015
MeAboki:

Yes indeed, see the show of opulence from a supposed man of God with his wife.
If I don't know anything else in life...1 thing I know is that- IT IS EASIER FOR ATIKU TO BECOME THE NEXT KING of ENGLAND than for Buhari to even talk negatively about CAN, let alone probe shocked....IMMPOSSIBLE!!!!!......that will be the END of NIGERIA!!!!!...
Eh be like say u no Understand this Country u dey .....emmmmh!!!! Abeggi ooo
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by tete7000(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
kill all of them: oristejafor, okojie, kukah, onayekan, abeboye, osinbanjo, bakare. take them to the bar beach show!
Why wait for him to kill them? You can do it for him. Nonenti_ty

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On May 31, 2015
I deh watch una in 5D ultra smart alomo vision.!!!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Johnpaul09(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2015
Hahahahahahaha I can't wait to see this happening because by so doing, Ifeanyi Ubah, Peter Obi, Arthur Ezeh and others will be nailed down and brought to book. I wish the president could adhere to the bishop's advice and start it now!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by daniel56(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2015
Look at d car can president is driving, some member in d church never eat in d morning only afternoon, I like d advice but he also need to check himself
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by tbaby534(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2015
MeAboki:

Yes indeed, see the show of opulence from a supposed man of God with his wife.

U nor work work, so Na to dey monitor pastor ayo Na be your daily bread.
Joblessness at its peakpeak undecided
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by tbaby534(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
kill all of them:

Women- the root of evil.

As you wish dem death, sou will ur generation be wiped off earth
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Yasirarafat: 12:32pm On May 31, 2015
many people didn't realize this deadly economic religion..... anyway buhari must do something

#CAN is really doing well in stealing fools money

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by slimfit1(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2015
fastguy10:

Wht is ur business We like it like dat

Its the church bus i guess grin

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by 989900: 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
fastguy10:

Wht is ur business We like it like dat

'Maga' alert!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Bevista: 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I agree with you brother but if investigations are to be carried out, then he won't have time to fulfil his obligations and promises as president. Trust me bro, dealing with Nigerians crooks will take an eternity, the only way they can fast track justice, is to fix the judiciary and strenghten then institutions that checkmate against corruption.
PMB said he won't be bogged down by probing of past government(s). He, however, said that due to the sheer amount involved, he will probe the missing $20b.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Bevista: 1:15pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

just like Obama has been reviewing activities of George bush.

That's the prerogative of the president. GEJ exercised his prerogative and concluded that probing previous govt wasn't necessary, just like he also exercised his prerogative on the presidential pardon to a convicted criminal. PMB has his own prerogative, and he will exercise it as he deems fit.

Or maybe we can all play the ostrich - pretending like there is nothing wrong with the system, and encourage all public officials to continue looting with impunity - afterall we can't probe all of them since 1960, so why bother trying?
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by crowntoro(f): 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
People should just leave Baba alone and let him do what he can for the next four years, PDP was in Government for 16years so how do we expect Baba to Reform what PDP has destroyed for 16years.... My Advise for Baba is to give us fuel, light, good roads and employment and all other things will fall in place... SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI
God bless Nigeria... #One Love
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
Yes, all these three letter acronyms should be probed: CAN, TAN.

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
Bevista:
That's the prerogative of the president. GEJ exercised his prerogative and concluded that probing previous govt wasn't necessary, just like he also exercised his prerogative on the presidential pardon to a convicted criminal. PMB has his own prerogative, and he will exercise it as he deems fit.

Or maybe we can all play the ostrich - pretending like there is nothing wrong with the system, and encourage all public officials to continue looting with impunity - afterall we can't probe all of them since 1960, so why bother trying?

Yes we can probe till 1950 as long as they are alive, u don't probe selectively.

And yes we have been pretending like an ostrich for decades now n will continue that way...

Public officers will loot permanently as long as we are running this same system. A corrupt system is a corrupt system, It will destroy anyone there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Meets With Jerry Gana, Gbenga Daniels And Agbaje (Photos) / Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.