Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari (2907 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Mogidi: 8:58am On May 31, 2015
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Has he already said otherwise?

Or did he say he was going to do it with 48 hours of his assumption of office?

Did you not even defend your "failure" for not declaring his assets even secretly?

Don't you guys have good things to do with your life?

I need answers to the four questions up here.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by orobs93(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2015
Ok
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Bayswater: 9:02am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

He has done otherwise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Mogidi: 9:02am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

"You can fo.ol some people some of the time but you can't fo.ol all the people all of the time."

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Emphany: 9:05am On May 31, 2015
But...
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Emphany: 9:05am On May 31, 2015
But you are waiting for...?
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
Bayswater:

He has done otherwise.
Mogidi:

"You can fo.ol some people some of the time but you can't fo.ol all the people all of the time."
Babies. That's what you guys are.

He needs to declare his assets first with the CCB before doing so publicly.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Mogidi: 9:07am On May 31, 2015
I thought the whole idea of promising to make assets public is so others can do same & entrench transparency in the new admin.

The idea of making his asset declaration public was to encourage his ministers to do the same, that was my understanding. WRONG!!
Its business a usual.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by hadura29(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Babies you guys are.

Please explain to them in a more simplified way ooooo Biko!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
Give this man sometimes to settle down first. This is just two days after inauguration. Buhari is set to address Nigerians on Monday, then you shall hear the amazing.

To a reasonable Nigerian, declaration of asset should not be the optimum expectation. Having gone through the report submitted to him from last administration, Nigerians need to hear his overview. We expect to hear his own direction and approach of changing things.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Babies you guys are.

Garba Shehu, his media officer, claims that Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets.

We expect APC and or the Presidency to reprimand Sehu Garba for this public outcry.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by eedriyz(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
Do what your mates do by going to court

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

Please explain to them in a more simplified way ooooo Biko!!!
They're poor students of history being led by an ethnic bigot in person of protection seeker.

If not, they'd realize that the only president to have done it publicly (late Yar'Adua) did so after a full month of becoming president.

If this is the type of opposition they can offer, then we have no opposition as far as Nairaland is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by kelvyn7: 9:11am On May 31, 2015
Baba when

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Mogidi: 9:12am On May 31, 2015
Abeg make I go church jare.

PEACE!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by M4gunners: 9:12am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Or did he say he was going to do it with 48 hours of his assumption of office?

Did you not even defend your "failure" for not declaring his even secretly?

Don't you guys have good things to do with your life?

I need answers to the four questions up here.
Have you forgotten he can steal billion within 48 hours as president if he wishes? Babaonechance you have started disappointing us this early.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by M4gunners: 9:13am On May 31, 2015
Mogidi:

PEACE!!!
Pray for me

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by rusher14: 9:16am On May 31, 2015
Mogidi:

PEACE!!!

As sinners that we are na church sure pass
. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2015
M4gunners:
Pray for me
No prayer for the enemies of PMB. Unless you desist from false accusation.
Repent now

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2015
rusher14:
As sinners that we are na church sure pass. grin
We are not discussing religion here
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by sleekp1: 9:19am On May 31, 2015
The Buhari lies have started, I wonder if Liar Mohammed have a hand in it. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by rusher14: 9:20am On May 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

We are not discussing religion here

Someone made a reference to church before me. It would be fair to pardon my indulgence.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by warrior01: 9:21am On May 31, 2015
God save us from this cattle rearer; lies a lot.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2015
M4gunners:
Have you forgotten he can steal billion within 48 hours as president if he wishes? Babaonechance you are have started disappointing us this early.
You make no sense!

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Obipat(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by realtestament(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Mr president listen n listen very carefully....if u f*ck us up we will nat only remove u from d sit, thunder go also fire u angry

4 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by cold(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Let me play the Devil's Advocate here. I think how it works is Buhari declares his assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau,the bureau will now have to verify that the claims contained in the Asset Declaration form are true and unambiguous. If the claims hold up to scrutiny,the CCB now gives the nod to whom ever is concerned. It is now entirely up to that person to either go public or not. So yes i'll say it's still early days on this one but we'll see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

They're poor students of history being led by an ethnic bigot in person of protection seeker.

If not, they'd realize that the only president to have done it publicly (late Yar'Adua) did so after a full month of becoming president.

If this is the type of opposition they can offer, then we have no opposition as far as Nairaland is concerned.
@PassingShot; here's a perfect reply for you.

M4gunners:
Have you forgotten he can steal billion within 48 hours as president if he wishes? Babaonechance you are have started disappointing us this early.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2015
Datazone:

@PassingShot; here's a perfect reply for you.

What is perfect in a statement/question that a ten year old cannot even ask?

I said you guys are children and I mean it. Go to school for proper education so you can make logical statements.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

What is perfect in a statement/question that a ten year old cannot even ask?

I said you guys are children and I mean it. Go to school for proper education so you can make logical statements.
It's amazing how you throw stupid question in a haste. O boy go sleep, Buhari nor even know you exist o

5 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by myklangelo(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2015
I guess we gotta give him time to do so. Maybe he is still making a special inventory of his properties for the public.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurgency: NEMA Evacuates 5, 000 People From Dikwa LGA / Something Is Seriously Wrong With This Picture / Buhari Is The Best Performing President In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.