Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari (2916 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
Datazone:

It's amazing how you throw stupid question in a haste. O boy go sleep, Buhari nor even know you exist o
I don't need him to know that I exist. I just need him to deliver on his core promises and not on TANoids-manufactured promises.

Btw, don't throw tantrums like a child you are. Act like you're grown up!
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by StOla: 9:38am On May 31, 2015
I never knew hitherto morally bankrupt apologists of the previous regime, also had such great expectations of the new regime.

Yet, they waxed strong in their determination to prolong a rudderless administration.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

They're poor students of history being led by an ethnic bigot in person of protection seeker.

If not, they'd realize that the only president to have done it publicly (late Yar'Adua) did so after a full month of becoming president.

If this is the type of opposition they can offer, then we have no opposition as far as Nairaland is concerned.

Mr Man, don't mind those gullible minds. You should know that most people here are kids. They don't breadth before placing their fingers on the keyboard.

They are born to hate, and this trait usually blindfolds them to the reality.

Relax yourself as we hope on for the betterment we paid for. May God help PMB
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2015
StOla:
I never knew hitherto morally bankrupt apologists of the previous regime, also had such great expectations of the new regime.

Yet, they waxed strong in their determination to prolong a rudderless administration.

By their fruits we know them. May God punish them all
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by anonimi: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
Mogidi:
I thought the whole idea of promising to make assets public is so others can do same & entrench transparency in the new admin.

The idea of making his asset declaration public was to encourage his ministers to do the same, that was my understanding. WRONG!!
Its business a usual.

Your understanding is very correct, bro =>

But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by anonimi: 10:00am On May 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:
No prayer for the enemies of PMB. Unless you desist from false accusation.

Repent now

Abeg na where the false accusation

E be like sey you never wake up properly, so maybe you want to go back to sleep and wake up again to stop further embarrassing yourself. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by M4gunners: 11:22am On May 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

No prayer for the enemies of PMB. Unless you desist from false accusation.

Repent now
You have already identify the level of your Christianity with this comment here. Carry on you will have questions to answer when God call you. As for GMB he has to live up to the general public expectations before i can call him PMB.Forthermore, if you wish all Nigerians to dance to the tones of GMB because he's now president, count me out. I can only do that if he prove me wrong, as of now i like my position on the matter weda you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by helpee(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

What is perfect in a statement/question that a ten year old cannot even ask?

I said you guys are children and I mean it. Go to school for proper education so you can make logical statements.
you are just making noise. Transparency demands he makes it public at the same time he is submitting it to the CCB. He can steal billions within one week and later declare it as part of his asset and nothing will happen. He is not bound by law to make it public but he promised and if he can't fulfil a simple promise of publicly declaring his asset, I wonder when the unemployed will start getting their 5k monthly stipend

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by merry02(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2015
Buhari can't fulfill 30% of his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2015
helpee:
you are just making noise. Transparency demands he makes it public at the same time he is submitting it to the CCB. He can steal billions within one week and later declare it as part of his asset and nothing will happen. He is not bound by law to make it public but he promised and if he can't fulfil a simple promise of publicly declaring his asset, I wonder when the unemployed will start getting their 5k monthly stipend

Child of anger, hope you know how to read and understand.
https://www.nairaland.com/2348081/buhari-how-declare-asset-publicly#34276751

As per your 5k, send your account details to the presidency.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by helpee(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Child of anger, hope you know how to read and understand.
https://www.nairaland.com/2348081/buhari-how-declare-asset-publicly#34276751

As per your 5k, send your account details to the presidency.
I am not interested in your childish attack. You either call people that are asking legitimate question child of anger, haters etc. That's pathetic for an advocate of change. I don't need to read your diversionary thread. Did buhari promise to declare his asset publicly or not? What is the basis for declaring one secretly ist with the hope of declaring another one later? Kindly show me where it is written in the law that buhari must not make his asset public until he declares it secretly to CCB ist? Buhari must retrace his steps latest by tommorrow and declare the number of cows in his farm with immediate effect otherwise you will soon get tired of calling people child of anger when they saying... SHAME BABA
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
helpee:
I am not interested in your childish attack. You either call people that are asking legitimate question child of anger, haters etc. That's pathetic for an advocate of change. I don't need to read your diversionary thread. Did buhari promise to declare his asset publicly or not? What is the basis for declaring one secretly ist with the hope of declaring another one later? Kindly show me where it is written in the law that buhari must not make his asset public until he declares it secretly to CCB ist? Buhari must retrace his steps latest by tommorrow and declare the number of cows in his farm with immediate effect otherwise you will soon get tired of calling people child of anger when they saying... SHAME BABA
[/s]
Make sure you don't commit suicide over President Buhari. It's an advice. grin
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by helpee(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Make sure you don't commit suicide over President Buhari. It's an advice. grin
Me? You are a clown. I am only asking my president to do what he promised. Unlike you, till may 29, GEJ was my president and I never abused him. Today, buhari is my president and he has my respect. This is democracy. Buhari is answerable to all...Wether we vote for him or not. you are the one that shouldn't commit suicide over somebody that belongs to everybody
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
helpee:
Me? You are clown. I am only asking my president to do what he promised. Unlike you, till may 29, GEJ was my president and I never abused him. Today buhari is my president and he has my respect. This is democracy. Buhari is answerable to all...Wether we vote for him or not. you are the one that shouldn't come suicide over somebody that belongs to everybody
You're unstable, I understand your type.

Read your earlier post and see if it shows any respect as you want people to believe. Pay attention to the emboldened part.
helpee:
Now to help educate you, I referred you to a thread but you refused to read. How else can I help your case?

Yar'Adua who remains the only person to make his assets public did it after a full month; which is in line with what was explained in the thread you don't want to read.

Did Buhari say he would declare his asset publicly within 48 hours? The president submitted his asset declaration form even before he was sworn in. The assets will have to be verified and thereafter, they can be made public. Even if he doesn't do it, the FOI bill can make anyone obtain it from CCB.

You're too naïve and you need more lessons in life. Don't quote me any further because I will not reply you.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by bunmititi(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2015
i told you all,
buhari is a greedy lying son of a bbitch
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by helpee(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

You're unstable, I understand your type.

Read your earlier post and see if it shows any respect as you want people to believe. Pay attention to the emboldened part.

Now to help educate you, I referred you to a thread but you refused to read. How else can I help your case?

Yar'Adua who remains the only person to make his assets public did it after a full month; which is in line with what was explained in the thread you don't want to read.

Did Buhari say he would declare his asset publicly within 48 hours? The president submitted his asset declaration form even before he was sworn in. The assets will have to be verified and thereafter, they can be made public. Even if he doesn't do it, the FOI bill can make anyone obtain it from CCB.

You're too naïve and you need more lessons in life. Don't quote me any further because I will not reply you.
why are you like this? I am telling you what will happen. That I may not call buhari names does not mean others won't call him names. In fact, they will abuse him. Did yaradua promise during campaign that he would declare his asset publicly? No he didn't. He only declared it as an after thought. Buhari on the other hand campaigned that he was going to publicly declare his asset. Why wait till one month? Is there any law that says you must wait for one month? Is yaradua going to be the constitution or pace setter for buhari. Maybe you forgot nigerian nicknamed yaradua Mr slow. That he even declared after one month was fast by yaradua standard. So if this is another slow regime, let us know. Please, let me quote you again. Are you so tired of calling me child of anger. Fool
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
helpee:
why are you like this? I am telling you what will happen. That I may not call buhari names does not mean others won't call him names. In fact, they will abuse him. Did yaradua promise during campaign that he would declare his asset publicly? No he didn't. He only declared it as an after thought. Buhari on the other hand campaigned that he was going to publicly declare his asset. Why wait till one month? Is there any law that says you must wait for one month? Is yaradua going to be the constitution or pace setter for buhari. Maybe you forgot nigerian nicknamed yaradua Mr slow. That he even declared after one month was fast by yaradua standard. So if this is another slow regime, let us know
You keep asking the same question because you have refused to listen!

The Code of Conduct Bureau will need to verify all assets declared by Buhari and his vice before it can be made public, and that will take not less than a month according to how the CCB works. It is the reason why the assets can not be made public now - CCB verification. This explains why Yar'Adua waited a month before he could make it public.

I am honestly tired of saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by helpee(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:

You keep asking the same question because you have refused to listen!

The Code of Conduct Bureau will need to verify all assets declared by Buhari and his vice before it can be made public, and that will take not less than a month according to how the CCB works. It is the reason why the assets can not be made public now - CCB verification. This explains why Yar'Adua waited a month before he could make it public.

I am honestly tired of saying the same thing.
my dear you are saying rubbish. You don't assume in law. There is no law that says CCB must must verify before it can be made public. Wether it is made public or not does not concern the CCB. Quote the law here that says You must wait till after CCB verification before going public. You think everybody us a fool that will just accept your baseless propaganda without proof
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by masseratti: 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
I campaigned for hour better declare his asset publicly now not later not next week, right now,Yaradua did it,PMB has to do the same.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly-Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
helpee:
my dear you are saying rubbish. You don't assume in law. There is no law that says CCB must must verify before it can be made public. Wether it is made public or not does not concern the CCB. Quote the law here that says You must wait till after CCB verification before going public. You think everybody us a fool that will just accept your baseless propaganda without proof
[/s]
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Dumps Dickson For Alaibe / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari / Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.