Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Is For Sale At $100 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Is For Sale At $100 Million (582 Views)

Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson / Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch On Sale For A Whopping 100 Million Dollars! / Wizkid Looks Like Micheal Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Is For Sale At $100 Million by orlandoblue: 9:03am On May 31, 2015
Micheal Jackson Mansion hits a price of $100 Million but potential buyers are being warned of the King of Pop ghost being present in the house.

Following the reports gotten from The Mirror, viewers of the mansion have been put off by an alleged ghostly presence in the 2,700 acre estate which the Micheal Jackson bought in 1987 and lived in for more than 15 years.

“Local people say Micheal Jackson’s spirit has been haunting his estate since he died. Investors and visitors considering buying the property are warned that workers on the ranch have claimed the King of Pop haunts the premises,” an estate agent source tells the Daily Star.

Look like there’s something strange in MJ’s old neighbourhood – and not just the £65 million price tag.

Last year, four photographers found their way into the then-abandoned estate and snapped the grounds as it was.

“I remember that vividly, actually. I didn’t find anything that creepy about the whole thing. I found it really odd and different, but I wasn’t scared at any moment. I think none of us were really scared. Mostly we felt like we shouldn’t be invading the privacy of someone else,” one said....
source: http://www.NaijaRace.com/micheal-jackson-neverland-ranch-is-for-sale-at-100-million/

Re: Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Is For Sale At $100 Million by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2015
I wan buy na, michael Jackson no fit do me anything grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Breaks Up? See Their Instagram Drama / Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death / Photo Of The Day : Have You Seen Mtn C0ndom? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.