Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death (585 Views)

Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune / Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you are a fan of the TV Series, Playboy Mansion, you would know one of Hugh Hefner's old girlfriend's; Holly Madison. I used to have a crush on that girl. cheesy Anyway, it used to be her, Kendra, and Bridget for their own playboy bunny tenure in the mansion, but Holly was Hefner's main girl at the time. The 89 year old has a new set of playboy bunnies in his mansion now, and Holly is married with a two year old kid.

In her upcoming 'Tell All' book titled, Down The Rabbit Hole, she revealed how homelessness led her to accept the invitation to become a playboy bunny, and how she was suicidal the whole time at the mansion. She said when it was time to leave, the Playboy Enterprise tired to bribe her with $3,000,000, which she would receive if she stayed in the mansion until Hugh Hefner's death. She said it was more money than she had ever had, but that she gladly rejected the offer.

Read her words below...

"The will stated that $3,000,000 would be bestowed to Holly Madison at the time of his death (provided I still lived in the Mansion). At the time, it was more money than I'd ever know what to do with … But I didn't want it. I actually pitied him for stooping to that level,"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/holly-madison-hugh-hefner-drugs-tried-buy-me-will-2015106

Re: Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death by clintino700(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
She rejected $3m wow....

D old man is gonna will more than $3m next!!!
Re: Holly Madison Was Offered $3,000,000 To Stay With Hugh Hefner Till His Death by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Her rejection of that money should let you know that even if he put it up at a hundred million dollars, she still wouldn't stay. You think it is easy for a fine young girl to be sleeping with a man that is almost 90?

(1) (Reply)

FULL NEWS : Actor Van Vicker Ventures Into Clothing Line Business / Skales Is Ready To Squash Beef With Wizkid, Following Epic Twitter Fight / Kcee Show Off His Nice Shoe Collection [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.