Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Time Flies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Time Flies (763 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Time Flies by eph12(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2015
It's getting clearer by the day that it's easier to criticize than to the defend but then this new administration is just starting. It's going to be an interesting experience for those of us neutrals. Was it not just yesterday that APC loyalists on every social media jumped at every opportunity to question and insult every gesture of the former ruling party.

I still believe all these is good for our society. If all these criticisms does not move APC to be a better by far party then nothing can angry They should be better motivated to prove that they are different unless they are not.

Meanwhile in the next few days, after the house of rep and members of the Senate have been sworn in, I expect a motion for the reduction of their salaries and bonuses to me raised and passed without any objection.

This next few weeks is going to be very interesting.

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI VS IBB Change Is Here, Change Is Possible. / Governor Dankwambo Involved In Subsidy Scam / Another Fuel Tanker Falls In Lekki, Lagos[See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.