Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (63630 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Not Bad...
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by dav8id(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
nice one bro..
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
We have seen this before, This sculpture is much more intelligent than GEJ. It would have made a better president cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Alhajiumar37(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
Thanks grin
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Drdaps(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
Nice work but the hands do look like skeleton
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by missionmex(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Sculpture of the clueless drunkard in his fedora hat…
seems ur DNA is made of insult
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kheart(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Do u ve a fada at all
Is dat how u talk to ya fada?
Grow up bro
Learn to respect elders
D guy is d reason u and me re alive and happy today
He sacrificed his his personal ambition for a peaceful nigeria
Salaam

I thought na u be Im papa sef, oh I 4got dat u get amnesia
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 31, 2015
adebisicutie:

Hypocrite angry when you are insulting Buhari we should know it's because you don't have a father abi

You are one of the most vile and disrespectful children on this site angry
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Do u ve a fada at all
Is dat how u talk to ya fada?
Grow up bro
Learn to respect elders
D guy is d reason u and me re alive and happy today
He sacrificed his his personal ambition for a peaceful nigeria
Salaam
adebisicutie:

Hypocrite angry when you are insulting Buhari we should know it's because you don't have a father abi

You are one of the most vile and disrespectful children on this site angry

Okay you two.... Enough of the vibes....

Two fools can't make a sage.... Get it together.
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ovie8200: 1:11pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

U father motherfuck.er. u are under educationless leader now. Let see if u will ever enjoy freedom u have being enjoying for years now. What kind of a leader will relocate command center to area where there's fighting. U.S. is fighting war all over d world. Have u hear them move d Pentagon to Iraq or Afghanistan or south Korea for better communications. When u are effective, u will able to handle anything where u are. Nonsense.
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Noble11(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It's a good attempt at immortalizing mediocrity.

But wait, are those not Jonathan's 'journalist-beaters' I see in the background? Is that the building an innocent reporter was tortured for taking a photo of? Smh.
Deal with it for the rest of your life..
While I deal with this one for the next 4years

2 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by midolian(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

May I meet u?
meet her for what? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by iykebesbt1(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
Aminat508:
Nice one bro keep it up wink
why are u so beautiful?
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
Living Legend!!!!
God Bless U sir!
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Atyem(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2015
Idrismusty97:
We have seen this before, This sculpture is much more intelligent than GEJ. It would have made a better president cheesy.
Idris, you won kill person? I don laugh tire here grin

3 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
ur foolishness is devine, no remedy
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
does it mean dat d office of d Vice president is not useful, nobody has head about Sambo nor any one trekking 4 him.
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ojeffo: 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
This type of idiots are the ones dt i love to insult dia generations..
He is a clueless drunkard but ur....
Father is a serial addicted paedophil
Mother is a chronic young d.ic.k chaser and collector
Sisters are well knwn puusssy donors
Brother is an unsuccesful pickpocket
THE USELESS MORS WILL RUSH TO BAN ME N LEAVE THE MAD MAN INSULTING A FORMER PRESIDENT AND SOM1'S FADA...ANYWAY I DNT FUC..KI...NG CARE
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
mohince:
A giant sculpture of the former Nigerian president is going
to appear in Goodluck Jonathan’s hometown Otuoke in
Bayelsa state.......
The ex-president, who came back to native town yesterday ,
was warmly welcomed by his chiefs, kinsmen and
thousands of supporters. Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi is one
of the most loyal adherents, he started to prepare for the
president’s arrival two weeks ago and has amost finished a
special hand-made gift for his “hero of democracy.”
Besides, an ex-youth corp member donated N10,000 for the
president’s nomination form which cost N2 million.
. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ignis: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Can you read the rubbish you just typed?
Does it make sense to you?
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Even in sculpture he is still looking dumb and clueless grin

3 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:19pm On May 31, 2015
ignis:

Can you read the rubbish you just typed?
Does it make sense to you?
yes it made sense

3 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 31, 2015
another benefactor of the national cake
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by adellam16(f): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
ovie8200:

U father motherfuck.er. u are under educationless leader now. Let see if u will ever enjoy freedom u have being enjoying for years now. What kind of a leader will relocate command center to area where there's fighting. U.S. is fighting war all over d world. Have u hear them move d Pentagon to Iraq or Afghanistan or south Korea for better communications. When u are effective, u will able to handle anything where u are. Nonsense.
Boko Haram is in nigeria! D above mentioned countries aren't in America! Stop d comparing! He has moved d command center! Ur opinion does not count! So stop lamenting cos it won't change anything! Pele!

2 Likes

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
Waste of money
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
jtjohn:
does it mean dat d office of d Vice president is not useful, nobody has head about Sambo nor any one trekking 4 him.
sambo no get leg now,you no see say him dey limp?you wan kill the guy,moreover him na spare tyre jo
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by lastpage: 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin grin

Even his sculpture looks like a slowpoke!

In life and in abstract, that guy na real Muumu.! sad sad

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:
....Most foolish comment from an illiterate. ....should we blame GEJ for your foolishness? ....half education
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
Excellent.
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
U are the man my ex president kudos!!! Nice sculpture.
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by mauriemaxwell: 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
useless man
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
The educated Leader
Re: Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by appini: 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
I prefer to have this sculpture as my president than that old soldier parading himself as a born-again democrat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.