Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) (1318 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by Jerrymax01(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2015
Friends and political associates  of former Vice President Namadi Sambo and his wife, Amina, defied  the heavy rain  that fell on  Friday in Kaduna and trooped to the Kaduna International Airport to receive him at the end of his tenure in Abuja. The crowd,  made up  mostly  of chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kaduna State, was  led by the former governor of  Kaduna State, Alh. Mukhtar Ramalan Yero, the  PDP’s state Chairman, Chief Abubakar Gaiya Haruna and the Speaker of Kaduna State House of Assembly, Honourable Shehu Tahir.The former vice  president  arrived the airport at exactly 6:30pm in a presidential plane.

The  convoy of over 200 vehicles  drove with  Sambo  and his wife through Kaduna town to his  house at  Camp  Road  where a reception was organized to welcome them.

Speakers at the reception commended the former vice  president  for his meritorious service to the nation and wished him well in his  future endeavours.

Responding, Sambo thanked all for the show of love and solidarity demonstrated  for him

1 Like

Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by frankman365(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
Son of the soil
Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by lekan008(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
Does that change the numbers of fish in Titus?
I delicate this FTC to PMB
Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by stevolinkon40: 12:18pm On May 31, 2015
SO sambo is from Kaduna, i never knew

just like i heard of AGUDA HOUSE for the first time on may 28 2015.. i always thought its a ghost house
Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by dapyd1(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2015
Can someone remind me of one thing that Sambo contributed to governance and people in this country. I know he is supposed to assist the president but he is also the number two citizen.
He was so quiet and unassuming.
Odabo I (bye bye).

1 Like

Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by temitemi1(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
Welcome home the heroic son of kaduna! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by Sodiq3(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2015
The convoy of over 200 vehicles? Yeh..........Interesting...
Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:33pm On May 31, 2015
A great man
Re: Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) by rusep: 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
Don't mislead us, just say PDP Chieftains not Kaduna people.

(1) (Reply)

New Delta State Incoming Governor Already Planning To Loot.. / Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! / 5 Treasonable And Corrupt Crimes Of Dasuki!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.