Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now (6591 Views)

International Oil Companies Ordered To Relocate Head Offices To The Niger Delta / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Can Niger Delta Now Pull Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Stop this rubbish.This is one of the major reasons i loath you Yorubas.You guys lies a lot.you take propaganda for carreer.
Do you know that Ibaka sea,is one of the natural deep seas,that cut across gulf of guinea?.
But your lies and propaganda that its not gonna be viable when approved,using your print and audio media houses,is one of the major bottlenecks to its realization.please,visit hell soon.

I loathe you too because I find you rather stupid.

Please tell me the Yoruba president that has hampered your Ibaka sea port? What did your brother do for you as president besides patronizing the local ogogoro industry.

You take begging for a career. Go find a job to do and stop worrying about resources for which you raised no finger to bring about, yet you're given derivation for.

Don't you have a life besides oil? Isn't there something else for a human being to agitate for besides natural resources?

Have you ever wondered if you'd be better off than the North you're quick to castigate if there was no oil in the Niger Delta?

5 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2015
[s][quote author=StOla post=34284726]

I loathe you too because I find you rather stupid.

Please tell me the Yoruba president that has hampered your Ibaka sea port? What did your brother do for you as president besides patronizing the local ogogoro industry.

You take begging for a career. Go find a job to do and stop worrying about resources for which you raised no finger to bring about, yet you're given derivation for.

Don't you have a life besides oil? Isn't there something else for a human being to agitate for besides natural resources?

Have you ever wondered if you'd be better off than the North you're quick to castigate if there was no oil in the Niger Delta?
[/quot][/s]ediot,i know how you people operate now,thats why we will never get along.A yoruba president will simply delegate it to yoruba media.

You call us begger?.The people that feeds you?.

Here;

http//:www.dailypost.ng/2014/04/10/unemployed-...

http:www.nairaland.com/../3
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Th,under f.i.re. you for these lies you are chunning out here.

Here is what Transparency int'l,a neutral renowned body,has to say about Gej and Obj,

http//:www.sunnewsonline.com>Home>Opinion

I already said you have no morals in you. I can even see that it's a regional problem.

Now tell me that minister that Jonathan fired due to a public outcry for incompetence or for allegations bordering on corruption.

You have none to mention.

OBJ
He had Babalola Borishade fired for incompetence at Aviation.
Mrs Ojomo fired for incompetence and corruption at Housing ministry.
Sunday Afolabi for corruption and embezzlement at interior ministry. He was prosecuted.
Fabian Osuji for bribery at Education ministry. He was prosecuted
Tafa Balogun for corruption and criminal embezzlement as police IG. He went to jail and promised to bounce back, but we're still waiting for the bouncer.
Mrs Diepreye Alamieyesiegha the He-She ex governor would remember OBJ forever.

Yar Adua
Had Prof. Adenike Grange fired and prosecuted for bribery at health ministry.
Bode George would never forget Yar Adua for making him an ex-convict. Lucky Igbinedion too.

Jonathan
Stella Oduah. Awaiting prosecution. Never fired but replaced at a cabinet reshuffle many months later. Now a senator elect.
Diezani Allison - Madueke. Never fired and kept on flying chartered flights until she had to go chase Buhari on a commercial flight.
Abba Moro. Never fired despite gross incompetence and complicity in manslaughter. Never returned N1000 as directed by a weak president.

Now go feed TI with the data I have supplied, and the video where Jonathan asked how much did Nwobodo stole.

Shameless tribesman.

7 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s]

The average Yoruba man is not waiting for derivation. He is busy at his artisan work post, trade store, factory job, or white collar finance or technology job.

Go and find a job and stop disturbing the peace of those who are creating jobs and paying royalties to the federal government.

Tackle your state governments to utilise allocated funds frugally, and stop giving out expensive cars to every musician wannabe who visits government house.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

I already said you have no morals in you. I can even see that it's a regional problem.

Now tell me that minister that Jonathan fired due to a public outcry for incompetence or for allegations bordering on corruption.

You have none to mention.

OBJ
He had Babalola Borishade fired for incompetence at Aviation.
Mrs Ojomo fired for incompetence and corruption at Housing ministry.
Sunday Afolabi for corruption and embezzlement at interior ministry. He was prosecuted.
Fabian Osuji for bribery at Education ministry. He was prosecuted
Tafa Balogun for corruption and criminal embezzlement as police IG. He went to jail and promised to bounce back, but we're still waiting for the bouncer.

Yar Adua
Had Prof. Adenike Grange fired and prosecuted for bribery at health ministry.

Jonathan
Stella Oduah. Awaiting prosecution. Never fired but replaced at a cabinet reshuffle many months later. Now a senator elect.
Diezani Allison - Madueke. Never fired and kept on flying chartered flights until she had to go chase Buhari on a commercial flight.
Abba Moro. Never fired despite gross incompetence and complicity in manslaughter. Never returned N1000 as directed by a weak president.

Now go feed TI with the data I have supplied.

Shameless tribesman.
[/s]You ain't better positioned to comment on this issue,than a neutral transperancy international,which i have given you the link on their report.
You dont expect Gej to fire those whom he know quite well,that they are being unfairly blackmailed.

Here, for instance;

This is how Oduah problem started;

http//:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/ministe...

Petroluem minister,stepped on the toes of oil cabals,who are sponsoring media campaign against her.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Pigin1: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
This the #brainless one won't garanteen!!"
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

The average Yoruba man is not waiting for derivation. Go and find a job and stop disturbing the peace of those who are creating jobs and paying royalties to the federal government.

Tackle you state governments to utilise allocated funds frugally, and stop giving out expensive cars to every musician wannabe who visits government house.
[/s]You mean the omo alayes in Lagos?.or the growing almajirism in Southwest?.
How about that your brother that wants to jump to a moving vehicle to be crushed here in you?.
Last i checked,Aragbesola is crying for 'oyel' money from my land to pay salary,to pay salary?-INO!

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 6:00pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You ain't better positioned to comment on this issue,than a neutral transperancy international,which i have given you the link on their report.
You dont expect Gej to fire those whom he know quite well,that they are being unfairly blackmailed.

Here, for instance;

This is how Oduah problem started;

http//:www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/ministe...

Petroluem minister,stepped on the toes of oil cabals,who are sponsoring media campaign against her.

You're a region without morals that's why you couldn't help your brother when you all noticed that disposition of never believing accusations made against his ministers.

Prof. Babalola Borishade was sacked simply because 2 plane crashes happened in his tenure. There was so much outcry over the significance of his fetish surname in relation to the crashes.
Obasanjo had enough and he had to go, despite having no election to contest again, he sacked the man.

Your own village champion of a brother felt otherwise about corruption, talkless of public opinion. He kept all the bad eggs and even acquired one more in the person of Obanikoro.

Did the votes of Diezani, Oduah, Moro and Obanikoro save him from a furious electorate who knew they deserved better?

Make the same mistake with another "our brother" president, and we the good people with morals will sack him again.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

You're a region without morals that's why you couldn't help your brother when you all noticed that disposition of never believing accusations made against his ministers.

Prof. Babalola Borishade was sacked simply because 2 plane crashes happened in his tenure. There was so much outcry over the significance of his fetish surname in relation to the crashes.
Obasanjo had enough and he had to go, despite having no election to contest again, he sacked the man.

Your own village champion of a brother felt otherwise about corruption, talkless of public opinion. He kept all the bad eggs and even acquired one more in the person of Obanikoro.

Did the votes of Diezani, Oduah, Moro and Obanikoro save him from a furious electorate who knew they deserved better?

Make the same mistake with another "our brother" president, and we the good people with morals will sack him again.
[/s]You are from region with 'morals',thats why a criminal/drug lord,is your new awolowo,in the person of Tinubu.

As for your us.eless assertion,you aint better positioned to comment on it.

Mind you,seems you have forgotten in a hurry,the number of 'political deaths',under the administration of that shameless old he goat,that slept with his daughter inlaw.how many happened under Gej?.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by DaBullIT(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]yoruba boy feigning ignorance.

Bottom line;
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LAND USE ACT.Its simply a waste of ink on tissue paper,to defraud my people of our oil wealth.

Keep your lagos to yourself,and leave our oil to us.

The road Awolowo constructed(if any),starts and end in your land.
YOUR ONE NIGERIA IS A FRAUD,TARGETED AT STEALING OUR OIL WEALTH

As smartly dumb as you are

Nigeria got its name 8 January 1897

One Nigeria started since before the early 1940's ,

Nigeria gained it's independence in 1960

Our ancestors all fought to get that mind you

15 January 1956 commercial crude oil was discovered by the British at olobiri

Land use act was introduced in 1978

It is not your oil , it is not your property , it has always been there since before your father's father was born

So ,

If Nigeria has been together since early 1897 , I do not see how that Land or the crude magically belongs to you

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by nonaira: 6:26pm On May 31, 2015
So it took GEJ's losing to open ppl eyes on something I've been saying since I joined this forum. It took una that long to realize Nigeria is cheating each and every oil producing state?
Well at least ppl ar getting wiser.
Let's not forget to include True federalism, 100% resource control for whoever it is that plans to start the real change movement

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by nonaira: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol...All the companies have head quarters in the Niger Delta before your chimps started bombing and Kidnapping. Then they shift to Lagos, I don't think any sane company would won't to shift their head quarters there...Even ports can't survive there. You made your region unsecured, Enjoy it!

Abeg STFU. When NLNG wanted to move their headquarters to PH during Obasanjo reign, why did your useless brother fight such movement with all his might? Why was it that it was GEJ that did the needful and allowed the company to move?

And for your information, the movement of the oil headquarters happened way before I was born. The militants didn't start till this 2000s era. Stop trying to spread propaganda and lies as truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 6:34pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are from region with 'morals',thats why a criminal/drug lord,is your new awolowo,in the person of Tinubu.

As for your us.eless assertion,you aint better positioned to comment on it.

Mind you,seems you have forgotten in a hurry,the number of 'political deaths',under the administration of that shameless old he goat,that slept with his daughter inlaw.how many happened under Gej?.

Please tell me who is looking for Tinubu? The same man who enters USA at will and even attended the last Democratic Party convention in North Carolina in 2012. The same Tinubu who goes to the UK and meets with top government functionaries?

Tell your regional leader Diepreye Alamieyesiegha, the criminal convict who was pardoned to serve by no other person than moral Jonathan, to just visit the UK embassy in Abuja or Lagos, and see if he'll come out again.
He is still wanted there for jumping bail as Mrs Diepreye Alamieyesiegha.

Now we know who has been protecting a known and wanted drug lord in the person of Buruji Kashamu. It is no other than the hero of democracy Jonathan.
A wanted drug lord was protected and propped till he became a senator elect in Jonathan's party.

The days of impunity is now retired for the rule of law.

Who killed Marshall Harry?
Who killed Aminasoari Dikibo?

Was it Obasanjo that sneaked into the NigerDelta to kill them?

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Symphony007: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

She'll RA and Shell? Pls explain.
shell residential area is a living facility for their staff in port harcourt. It also doubles as a zonal office for shell operations but not the national headquarters, it is located in rumukurushi, port harcourt, rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by 7lives: 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
Let the hq of the oil companies be moved into oil rigs on the Niger delta, if it will solve the problems of the Niger delta, but if it won't, they should move the Niger delta community in AJ city in lagos to Niger delta, if it still doesn't work, they should move scoan and TB Joshua in to help them, if TB Joshua failed, they should call on God.
But if they feel God is not giving them the kind of solution they want, they should try devil, or what I'm I saying self, who knows, devil might have taken over or how do we explain the senseless kidnappings and corruption in that region.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by opeaceo: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
Symphony007:
shell residential area is a living facility for their staff in port harcourt. It also doubles as a zonal office for shell operations but not the national headquarters, it is located in rumukurushi, port harcourt, rivers state.
Shells HQ is In Port Harcourt.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by kettykin: 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:

The average Yoruba man is not waiting for derivation. He is busy at his artisan work post, trade store, factory job, or white collar finance or technology job.

Go and find a job and stop disturbing the peace of those who are creating jobs and paying royalties to the federal government.

Tackle your state governments to utilise allocated funds frugally, and stop giving out expensive cars to every musician wannabe who visits government house.

Lies !! which average yoruba man , the on that is busy selling same land to the different people or the one that is busy extorting money from okada and bus drivers,or the ritualist prowling for victims in ibadan or are you talkingof the miscreants who are daily looking for shose shop or house to burgle or the ones struggling to eat out of the plat of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 8:14pm On May 31, 2015
kettykin:

Lies !! which average yoruba man , the on that is busy selling same land to the different people or the one that is busy extorting money from okada and bus drivers,or the ritualist prowling for victims in ibadan or are you talkingof the miscreants who are daily looking for shose shop or house to burgle or the ones struggling to eat out of the plat of Tinubu.

Don't worry, your kin will soon come wailing on other threads about how Yorubas have populated themselves in all the industries both at home and away.

The plumber, the carpenter, the trader, the printer, the mechanic, the tailor are all gainfully employed artisans.

I don't even need to mention the educated professionals gainfully employed or creating employment for others themselves.

That you only interact with the area boys and street hustlers that are a national malaise and not restricted to any particular region, only shows you to be a fellow lowlife.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by kettykin: 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:

Don't worry, your kin will soon come wailing on other threads about how Yorubas have populated themselves in all the industries both at home and away.

The plumber, the carpenter, the trader, the printer, the mechanic, the tailor are all gainfully employed artisans.

I don't even need to mention the educated professionals gainfully employed or creating employment for others themselves.

That you only interact with the area boys and street hustlers that are a national malaise and not restricted to any particular region, only shows you to be a fellow lowlife.

Only the gullible can be fooled by your assertions , which industry are your yorubas filling except the oil industry which the Niger delta foolishly when they were suffering from igbo phobia sold their birth right and which they will wake up to take back some day.

The other industries are failed industries , the biggest telecommunication company , banks , transport companies , IT companies are either owned outrightly or controlled by igbos . The highes grossing musicians , entertainers, footballers male or female, novelists are all igbos , igbos produce the highest number of PHD and professors, doctors , engineers .Igbos have and own the largest number of SME so which industry do yorubas control in Nigeria even the so called media is controlled by Niger delta and delta igbos , Channel TV, Ray power, AIT , Silver bird, Daily times , sun newspapers,Thisday, Guardian, vanguard.

Takeyour propanganda to the streets of ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by StOla: 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
kettykin:

Only the gullible can be fooled by your assertions , which industry are your yorubas filling except the oil industry which the Niger delta foolishly when they were suffering from igbo phobia sold their birth right and which they will wake up to take back some day.

The other industries are failed industries , the biggest telecommunication company , banks , transport companies , IT companies are either owned outrightly or controlled by igbos . The highes grossing musicians , entertainers, footballers male or female, novelists are all igbos , igbos produce the highest number of PHD and professors, doctors , engineers .Igbos have and own the largest number of SME so which industry do yorubas control in Nigeria even the so called media is controlled by Niger delta and delta igbos , Channel TV, Ray power, AIT , Silver bird, Daily times , sun newspapers,Thisday, Guardian, vanguard.

Takeyour propanganda to the streets of ibadan

Oh! I just remembered. You are one of those who bandy about statistics pulled out of your ass about Igbo and Delta-Igbo domination in Banking, Telecoms, Media etc.

Yet your memory fails you when it's time to castigate the SouthWest, so you scream SouthWest media.

Continue to wallow in your delusions. It does not stop the tears of those who lament about meeting Yorubas in every multinational company whether oil sector or otherwise.

You forgot that even the highest grossing criminals are Igbos too.

You control everything, okay. Now you can go back to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by kettykin: 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:

Oh! I just remembered. You are one of those who bandy about statistics pulled out of your ass about Igbo and Delta-Igbo domination in Banking, Telecoms, Media etc.

Yet your memory fails you when it's time to castigate the SouthWest, so you scream SouthWest media.

Continue to wallow in your delusions. It does not stop the tears of those who lament about meeting Yorubas in every multinational company whether oil sector or otherwise.

You forgot that even the highest grossing criminals are Igbos too.

You control everything, okay. Now you can go back to bed.

when people scream south west media they generally refer to punch,thenation ,tribune, saharareporters and other unregistered online mushroom media outifts (osun defender and pm nigeria ) whose sole means of remaining relevant is to push out lies like the recent one against wole soyinka when he was accused of saying that igbos vote for their stomach besides that there is no other media in the south west .

when there are no igbo rumours south west media is dead , now that GEJ is out of office let us see how sahara reporters can cope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
StOla:

Please tell me who is looking for Tinubu? The same man who enters USA at will and even attended the last Democratic Party convention in North Carolina in 2012. The same Tinubu who goes to the UK and meets with top government functionaries?

Tell your regional leader Diepreye Alamieyesiegha, the criminal convict who was pardoned to serve by no other person than moral Jonathan, to just visit the UK embassy in Abuja or Lagos, and see if he'll come out again.
He his still wanted there for jumping bail as Mrs Diepreye Alamieyesiegha.

Now we know who has been protecting a known and wanted drug lord in the person of Buruji Kashamu. It is no other than the hero of democracy Jonathan.
A wanted drug lord was protected and propped till he became a senator elect in Jonathan's party.

The days of impunity is now retired for the rule of law.

Who killed Marshall Harry?
Who killed Aminasoari Dikibo?

Was it Obasanjo that sneaked into the NigerDelta to kill them?
[/s].To you,i must have gone!.LOL.
I Went for a bash.
BTW,all you typed up there,is hogwash.

Here,OBJ killed Harry Marshal,and his spirit will hunt him,and you that is supporting him;

http//:www.allafrica.com/../200806130279.html

Tinubu is still wanted in US.

http//;www.pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/dr...
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:

As smartly dumb as you are

Nigeria got its name 8 January 1897

One Nigeria started since before the early 1940's ,

Nigeria gained it's independence in 1960

Our ancestors all fought to get that mind you

15 January 1956 commercial crude oil was discovered by the British at olobiri

Land use act was introduced in 1978

It is not your oil , it is not your property , it has always been there since before your father's father was born

So ,

If Nigeria has been together since early 1897 , I do not see how that Land or the crude magically belongs to you

[/s]Revisionist!.
My great grand fathers doesnt know anything called Nigeria.
Britain forcefully amalgamated us in 1914,After conquering us.One useless ass-hole called Flora shaw,after having sex with his damnable husband,woke up and named us after a companys name,"Royal Niger Company".Mind you,'NIGER',is a baptismal name of 'NIGGA'(an insultive word).

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by superstar1(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
Let South Beasterners relocate their head offices to their gully eroded land first.
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by DaBullIT(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Revisionist!.
My great grand fathers doesnt know anything called Nigeria.
Britain forcefully amalgamated us in 1914,After conquering us.One useless ass-hole called Flora shaw,after having sex with his damnable husband,woke up and named us after a companys name,"Royal Niger Company".Mind you,'NIGER',is a baptismal name of 'NIGGA'(an insultive word).

n an essay which first appeared in The Times of London on 8 January 1897 by "Miss Shaw", she suggested the name "Nigeria" for the British Protectorate on the Niger River.[2] In her essay Shaw was making a case for a shorter term that would be used for the "agglomeration of pagan and Mahomedan States" that was functioning under the official title, "Royal Niger Company Territories". She thought that the term "Royal Niger Company Territories" was too long to be used as a name of a Real Estate Property under the Trading Company in that part of Africa. She was in search of a new name and she coined "Nigeria" in preference to terms such as "Central Sudan" that were associated with the area by some geographers and travellers. She thought that the term "Sudan" at this time was associated with a territory in the Nile basin, the current Sudan. She then put forward this argument in The Times of 8 January 1897 thus: "The name Nigeria applying to no other part of Africa may without offence to any neighbours be accepted as co-extensive with the territories over which the Royal Niger Company has extended British influence, and may serve to differentiate them equally from the colonies of Lagos and the Niger Protectorate on the coast and from the French territories of the Upper Niger."[15][16][17]
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:

n an essay which first appeared in The Times of London on 8 January 1897 by "Miss Shaw", she suggested the name "Nigeria" for the British Protectorate on the Niger River.[2] In her essay Shaw was making a case for a shorter term that would be used for the "agglomeration of pagan and Mahomedan States" that was functioning under the official title, "Royal Niger Company Territories". She thought that the term "Royal Niger Company Territories" was too long to be used as a name of a Real Estate Property under the Trading Company in that part of Africa. She was in search of a new name and she coined "Nigeria" in preference to terms such as "Central Sudan" that were associated with the area by some geographers and travellers. She thought that the term "Sudan" at this time was associated with a territory in the Nile basin, the current Sudan. She then put forward this argument in The Times of 8 January 1897 thus: "The name Nigeria applying to no other part of Africa may without offence to any neighbours be accepted as co-extensive with the territories over which the Royal Niger Company has extended British influence, and may serve to differentiate them equally from the colonies of Lagos and the Niger Protectorate on the coast and from the French territories of the Upper Niger."[15][16][17]
[/s]Stop this non.sense.
British conquest of the geographical space know today as Nigeria,though started before 1914,but the conquered north and south,was amalgamated in 1914.BTW,am not interested what happened then,all am saying is that,this is a slave camp.Britain left,and handed us over to internal colonialist(North),and Your people endorsed it,by being a willing tool in the hand of north,to exploit the rest of us.While one useless Abdusalam 'became' us all ,by saying that "WE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA,..."

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by NDPVF(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:

[/s]Stop this non.sense.
British conquest of the geographical space know today as Nigeria,though started before 1914,but the conquered north and south,was amalgamated in 1914.BTW,am not interested what happened then,all am saying is that,this is a slave camp.Britain left,and handed us over to internal colonialist(North),and Your people endorsed it,by being a willing tool in the hand of north,to exploit the rest of us.While one useless Abdusalam 'became' us all ,by saying that "WE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA,...".Its my right,and that of my people to chat the path that suits us,according to UN.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Ritchiee: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make d tin dhe lagos
Lagos na no manz land
No yoruba shld claim dis state
Its a place of hustle
Ehya...it is Lagos that is shreikingly claiming the Yorubas...maybe you can help by moving it to the South North(a no man's land) so that they would stop claiming each other...
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by Chiaka(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2015
For sure that's the right thinking thing to do..............
Re: Relocate Head Offices Of Oil Companies To Niger Delta Now by docadams: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]The events of coming weeks and months ahead,will see them consider moving them here,or consider moving to Osun to drill the oyel in Aragbesola brain.

This constant insulting approach to issues isn't going to help anyone. So also the misplaced 'gra' gra'. No stranger can usurp your rightful place, economically, or abuse you and your environment without the conninvance of the traitors within. Otherwise, what forced and/or aided them to move out of the SS in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Another Side Of Aba: Aba Manufacturing Fabrication Side / If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. / Analysis Of Jonathans Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.