Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Every Woman Should Read These - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Should Read These (5345 Views)

Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women- / Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Should Read These by freecocoa(f): 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:

neither was I ..... not saying you should believe but whether or not you believe doesn't affect his sovereignty. ..He is God. ..you have heard of judgement day right? it will surely come, everyone will face it nd then there will be no turning back... you don't believe in Christ, deep inside of you. ...you know that God is the ultimate that's why you felt the need to criticise the Bible and Him ,,but not to worry. .the end is near.
The only thing I know is that, the bible is a joke, I couldn't care less what you think of me.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by KanwuliaJara: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
One reason I COULD NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN or BEFRIEND A CHRISTIAN MALE OR FEMALE in LIFE or DEATH!!!! With a long spoon ONLY!
Just like you will deal with that their "God" or "Jesus"!
Satan is always vindicated with posts like these! cheesy

Utter THRASH!!!!
Blokos na AGIDIGBA GOD for some women o! grin
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
The only thing I know is that, the bible is a joke, I couldn't care less what you think of me.

yeah whatever. .. don't quote me if you have nothing better to say.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
I have never met a man who accepted Jesus, and regretted it...NEVER!!! all these atheist always tryna attack cos they got insecurities. even the babalawo's can testify that there is only one JEHOVAH. .. so sit there nd keep hating him, im just strolling in His light. ..smiley
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:

yeah whatever. .. don't quote me if you have nothing better to say.
You quoted me first, I probably should've ignored you,mschew.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:
I have never met a man who accepted Jesus, and regretted it...NEVER!!! all these atheist always tryna attack cos they got insecurities. even the babalawo's can testify that there is only one JEHOVAH. .. so sit there nd keep hating him, im just strolling in His light. ..smiley

This is not the way to go about it sister.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

This is not the way to go about it sister.

I know but sometimes when you tryna reach out to them unbelievers , they begin to say " that same Christian is smoking, having sex" you dont look at what others are doing, your salvation is btwn u nd God. that person has his own case or rather grace. you focus on yourself. ..im a christian, doesn't mean im naive , quote me nd say trash, I will talk back rudely.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:

I know but sometimes when you tryna reach out to them unbelievers , they begin to say " that same Christian is smoking, having sex" you dont look at what others are doing, your salvation is btwn u nd God. that person has his own case or rather grace. you focus on yourself. ..im a christian, doesn't mean im naive , quote me nd say trash, I will talk back rudely.
Blossom023:

like seriously?
undecided

Is this how you want to reach out to the unbelievers?

Why are you taking it so personal? Atheist got insecurities? lol i laugh in Chinese if anyone got insecurities its all you religious folks. Why do you shake when atheist attack? ain't you strong in faith?

Most of you guys fail to reason, we were all born into this world has atheists we were taught from birth to believe what you believe now. You are what you are because of your background and upbringing.
Nothing else nothing more!

Face the fact Atheist are more open minded and realistic unlike you hypocritical lots.

live and lets live!
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
bangleslover:

like seriously?
undecided

Is this how you want to reach out to the unbelievers?

Why are you taking it so personal? Atheist got insecurities? lol i laugh in Chinese if anyone got insecurities its all you religious folks. Why do you shake when atheist attack? ain't you strong in faith?

Most of you guys fail to reason, we were all born into this world has atheists we were taught from birth to believe what you believe now. You are what you are because of your background and upbringing.
Nothing else nothing more!

Face the fact Atheist are more open minded and realistic unlike you hypocritical lots.

live and lets live!

I came here to read what all women should read and then I saw people commenting against the Bible. .. so who attacked? .. salvation is personal, my relationship with God is personal that's why I will take it personal. .tell me , why do people always attack God huh? why? , cos He is superior and people know it that's why the devil tries to pervert "your"minds thinking God is the black image. ..still I say ....wait for the second coming of Christ. .just wait.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:

I came here to read what all women should read and then I saw people commenting against the Bible. .. so who attacked? .. salvation is personal, my relationship with God is personal that's why I will take it personal. .tell me , why do people always attack God huh? why? , cos He is superior and people know it that's why the devil tries to pervert "your"minds thinking God is the black image. ..still I say ....wait for the second coming of Christ. .just wait.

lolz i can't laugh.

You took offense because someone commented against a book

Can you hear yourself very well? That's her opinion and belief, you don't have to force yours down her throat.

The salvation between you and God is personal i don't see how that relates to the bible part. God is superior like you say he can fight for himself. Why press ctrl P on the issue?

We have been waiting for centuries and nothing as happened. You are only using that has your consolation prize, you actually have nothing to say or contribute.

wake up deary stop thinking about the life after this and think of the life you have now.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2015
bangleslover:

lolz i can't laugh.

You took offense because someone commented against a book

Can you hear yourself very well? That's her opinion and belief, you don't have to force yours down her throat.

The salvation between you and God is personal i don't see how that relates to the bible part. God is superior like you say he can fight for himself. Why press ctrl P on the issue?

We have been waiting for centuries and nothing as happened. You are only using that has your consolation prize, you actually have nothing to say or contribute.

wake up deary stop thinking about the life after this and think of the life you have now.

take a hike, or better still check the first page. a book, my book, the holy book, the book which is the word of God, that I study..if you don't believe in Christ shut up nd don't disrespect him, get a life, enjoy life the way it is. . stop the hate for God's sake. its her opinion, so it is mine. ..why did anyone quote nd attack me, check my first comment.. people that defend the devil, why dont you ask them to tell him to come nd defend himself, tchw ..don't bring me here if u don't have anything to say..
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
blublahd:

i certainly would accord her, her respect based on the crown of her ancestors but would certainly not kiss the ground nor whatever about her, irrespective of gender. Have some self-esteem dear, titles dont make persona. I would have kissed Mother theresa tho

you did not answer my biitch question
why are you typing sideways angry

You're hurting my eyes
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by tintingz(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
Blossom023:

Don't mind them, you will be a good wife. smiley
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by tintingz(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

It said slaves should respect their masters and those who do not believe in Jesus will burn in hell.

You are a Muslim right?

Concern yourself with the parts that address you.
No wonder the bible said women should keep shut.

Do not disobey the words of the holy book.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
why are you typing sideways angry
You're hurting my eyes
tongue
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
bangleslover:

mmm.....yeah true talk anyways . I guess culture of the bible times and religion itself is also a major factor to that.

if there wasn't religion i don't think women would treated as "weak vessels" as they are now.

Perhaps. There's truth to that too.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Blossom023:

take a hike, or better still check the first page. a book, my book, the holy book, the book which is the word of God, that I study..if you don't believe in Christ shut up nd don't disrespect him, get a life, enjoy life the way it is. . stop the hate for God's sake. its her opinion, so it is mine. ..why did anyone quote nd attack me, check my first comment.. people that defend the devil, why dont you ask them to tell him to come nd defend himself, tchw ..don't bring me here if u don't have anything to say..

how dare you tell me to keep shut? Do you own my hand or mouth? Abeg who you be?

seriously don't get on my nerves lady, i don't understand your sudden rage and anger. You don't know me, how do you know my exact feeling towards God?

Whats my business with those who defend the devil? i personally haven't seen anyone do that and even if i did i would still react the same way.

This is not the kind of love and message Christ preaches, yet you blame people for hating God when we have plenty of your kind roaming round the street spreading hate speeches all around.

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Leonidas1: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2015
tongue
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Op, ur own don finish tongue
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2015
tintingz:
No wonder the bible said women should keep shut.

Do not disobey the words of the holy book.

Have you booked your space in hell yet?

You are still bothering if I should keep shut or not?

By the way, I am not the one talking; the Bible is cheesy
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2015
bangleslover:

how dare you tell me to keep shut? Do you own my hand or mouth? Abeg who you be?

seriously don't get on my nerves lady, i don't understand your sudden rage and anger. You don't know me, how do you know my exact feeling towards God?

Whats my business with those who defend the devil? i personally haven't seen anyone do that and even if i did i would still react the same way.

This is not the kind of love and message Christ preaches, yet you blame people for hating God when we have plenty of your kind roaming round the street spreading hate speeches all around.

Hypocrite!!!

im sorry did I quote you first or you did, now swerve. .... keep your shirt on nd stop forming temper.
Re: Every Woman Should Read These by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
ablesolomo:
30 RULES FOR GODLY WOMEN
1). Never raise your voice for any
reason to your husband. Its a sign
of disrespect.(Pro v 15v1)
2). Don't expose your husband's
weaknesses toyour family and
friends. It will bounce back at
you.You are each other's keeper.
(Eph 5v12)
3). Never use attitudes and moods
to communicate to your husband,
you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home. (Prov 15v13)
4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what
their life is all about. If you attack
his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.
5). Never ill treat your husband's
friends because you don't like
them, the person who's supposed
to get rid of them is your husband. (Prov 11v22)
6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)
7). Never assign anyone to give
attention to your husband, people
may do everything else but your
husband is your own responsibility. (Eph 5v33)
cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)
9). Never be a wasteful wife, your
husband's sweat is too precious to
be wasted.
10). Never pretend to be sick for
the purpose of denying your
husband sex. You must give it to
him how he wants it. Sex is very
important to Men, if you keep
denying him, it is a matterif time
before another woman takes over
theat duty. No man can withstand
sex starvation for too long(even
the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)
11). Never compare your husband
to your one time sex mate in bedroom,or an Ex-lover.Your
home may Never recover from it if
you do.(SS 5v9)
12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)
13). Never shout or challenge your
husband in front of children. Wise
Women don't do that.(Eph 4v31)
14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before
he checks out.(Prov 12v4)
15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16). Never be in a hurry in the
bathroom and on the dressing
table. Out there your husband is
always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.( 1 Sam 25v3)
17). Your parents or family or
friends do not have the final say in
your marriage. Don't waste your
time looking up to them for a final
word. You must Leave if you want
to Cleave.(Luke 21v16)
18). Never base your love on monetary things.Will you still
submit to him even if you earn
more money than him?
19). Don't forget that husbands
want attention and good listeners,
never be too busy for him.Good
communication is the bed rock of
every happy home. (Gal 6v9)
20). If your idea worked better
than his, nevercompare yourself to him. Its always teamwork.(Gal
6v10)
21). Don't be too judgemental to
your husband. No man wants a
Nagging wife.(Eph 4v29)
22). A lazy wife is a careless wife.
She doesn't even know that her
body needs a bath.(Prov 24v27)
(Prov 20v13)
23). Does your husband like a kind
of cooked food?, try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food. (Prov 31v14)
24). Never be too demanding to
your husband,enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.(Luke 11v3)
25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty. (Prov 31v11)
26). Don't associate with women
who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(Prov 22v14)
27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(H eb 13v4)
28). Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.(Prov 22v6)
29). You are never too old to
influence your home. Never reduce your care for your familyfor any reason. (Prov 31v28)
30). A prayerful wife is a better
equipped wife,pray always for your husband and family(1 Thess 5v17)
Have a lovely week..... God bless u
all

GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding School Or Day School / Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.