Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? (5336 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
What can make you leave a man/woman? Just one reason.

Mine is physical abuse.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by msb247(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
Poor hygiene. Some are just like pigs grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by ima1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
Physical abuse and or cheating
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by babonboard(f): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
physical abuse and bully
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
what is physical abuse? define. well mine will be threat to my life!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Dfash(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
if she is cheating or too demanding(i.e materially)
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by complove: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
no man want to marry ashawo or woman tyson
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
If she cheats on me&she not satisfied with what i can offer,coveteous,arrogant&dirty,
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by SeanT21(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
Abuse of any form.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by babonboard(f): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
if he doesnt give a hoot about ma peeps (family)
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by posakosa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
1. I think finances breaks more people up than anything.

2. Fall out of love with the person and find a younger/fresher meat with a tight kitten
smiley

Cheating: he can change <women say>
Physical Abuse <he can change <he won't do it again, women say>

If he is BROKE: YOU berra dump him and go find an Alhaji/one rich man like that,
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by noetic15(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
a. cheating. . , .physical or emotional. I might forgive, but cant forget.

b. fall out of love.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Secretz(f): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Abuse . . . emotional/mental/physical. . . . or if I had discovered he was a paedophile . . . or done for rape (and was guilty). . . . or even murder. . . arrgh there is a hell of a lot of things jare. . . . most other things I could possibly forgive . . . undecided
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
Secretz:

Abuse . . . emotional/mental/physical. . . . or if I had discovered he was a paedophile . . . or done for rape (and was guilty). . . . or even murder. . . arrgh there is a hell of a lot of things jare. . . . most other things I could possibly forgive . . . undecided
Are you sure most other things, you can forgive?
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Seismic007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
If she has a smelling kitten because i no go fit lick that kind toto grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by r231(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
any for form of abuse & cheating
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Theblessed(f): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
I have no intention of leaving my partner but if I would, what might trigger it would be: Abuse (all forms), a paedophile, rapist/murderer ('cos he might rape and kill you one day).  Also, I will not stand a thief, a stunt in jail, a long term unemployed-lay-about-couch potato lazy a-se, a dictator/control freak and obviously, an unfaithful partner - no way!  Thank you!!!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by yme1(f): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2009
really dont know
and dont care either tongue
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Sissy3(f): 2:09am On Oct 12, 2009
y me:

really dont know

you berra care cheesy

@ post

cheating would really hurt badly embarassed but. . . . . . . .
irreconcilable differences
as for abuse: that would be a case if only my "something, something" stopped working shocked
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Nijasingh: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2009
Only a clone of my partner!! (that too only if I am not aware that the clone is a clone!!)

NOTHIN fit make me leave am Oh!!!  ( she is watchin me type !!LOL)
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by chiogo(f): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2009
Abuse - physical, mental, etc
Infidelity

What else? That's all I can think of.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Radiant(f): 2:46am On Oct 12, 2009
y me:

really dont know

"caring" comes naturally when jungle mature wink

~Sissy~:

@ post

cheating would really hurt badly embarassed but. . . . . . . .
irreconcilable differences
as for abuse: that would be a case if only my "something, something" stopped working shocked

I can forgive if he cheated but not if he's a cheat tho'.   embarassed Physical abuse is definitely no subject of debate. shocked
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Outstrip(f): 5:02am On Oct 12, 2009
Abuse
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by posakosa(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2009
I think the problem the poster made is NOT to define what it means by partner. Boy/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife.

If its Husband/Wife issue then you should SHINE your eyes well-well before getting married.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by tk22ng: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2009
if she sleeps with Obj
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by beelyjay45(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2009
disloyal
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by otukpo(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2009
if i no longer get respect and regard from him.
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by denony(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2009
if she cheat, and cheat and cheat
it kills inside and hard to take.  cry
i hate cheating, lying and too much demanding.

there was this girl i met, if she said she need something
and i willingly gave her, she will like, this is not enough
and wil reject it, she kept doing this before she knew it
i've zoomed off, she can't be satisfied with anything  angry
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by julianH(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2009
OTHER TRAIT I might (just might) forgive but INFIDELITY; NO WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Easybaby(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2009
The poster said one reason only angry angry angry

laziness in Bed tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by Easybaby(f): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2009
Theblessed:

I have no intention of leaving my partner but if I would, what might trigger it would be: Abuse (all forms), a paedophile, rapist/murderer ('cos he might rape and kill you one day). Also, I will not stand a thief, a stunt in jail, a long term unemployed-lay-about-couch potato lazy a-se, a dictator/control freak and obviously, an unfaithful partner - no way! Thank you!!!

The poster said one reason nah! angry angry angry
your own too much nah tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can Make You Leave Your Partner? by ekitikan(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2009
The only acceptable reason for the break up of a marriage (biblically that is) is infidelity,if a man/woman cheats on the partner then such person should be dumped.but if we follow this principle most marriage would have crashed as almost all partners cheat on each other (especially the male) however as for me I can not leave my partner for any reason because of my kids I will only stop having anyhting to do with her (sexually) just for the sake of my kids I will go on with the marriage but no sleeping together,eating together and going out together,if she can cope then she is free to stay in the house for as long as she wants and i will do it in such a way that even the kids would not know except my partner voice it out.ofcourse there would be suspicion from people this i will deny and will continue to swear that all is well just for my kids course they are my life.all this na if the woman go sleep with another man oh anything short of that we would always work it out,and she should do anything to me if i go out of the matrimonial home to shyke another babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.