Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love (691 Views)

Career Advice On How To Proceed With IT Career Urgently Needed!!!!!! / Microbiologists; Career Advice / Career Advice For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love by Efinder(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

Am bordered so much with this my topic and has caused much argument between me and some set of groups,
though it’s preposterous that we need to get paid to do what we love because we do that stuff anyway. my question
is : is it all we love we do as our career job?.

As intelligent as you are please let us help ourself out this way, by start mentioning what you think we love doing but many
don't know can be transformed to be a career job, like dancing, singing etc please just mention two at least
Re: Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love by nairamaverick(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
If you can why not? People get paid to wear and clothe and walk.

1 Like

Re: Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love by Efinder(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks nairamaverick good talk but can walk become a career job really apart from modelling where walk could be applied and become the best and lovable career job please house l need enlightenment.
Re: Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love by nairamaverick(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Efinder:

Thanks nairamaverick good talk but can walk become a career job really apart from modelling where walk could be applied and become the best and lovable career job please house l need enlightenment.
well I was referring to modeling.
Re: Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love by Efinder(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
1. Talking

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This? Who's Really Adding The Required Value? / Customer Service Professionals In The House / Moving Up The Ladder: 10 Strategies For Getting Yourself Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.