Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On (592 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Fake News About Bomb Blast In Enugu / Photos From Fire Incident From INEC Office Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On by olabukola: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
I think its good for anybody opening any topic about bomb blast to affix the date it happened. Too many such topics exist already, so to differentiate the one of yesterday from the one of today makes a lot of sense. Some people might see such threads and bypass it thinking it was the one last of week not knowing that it just happened.

Meanwhile how many have died due to bomb and other insecurity since PMB entered. Tanoids I hope you guys are keeping record.

Mods take note.

1 Like

Re: Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On by olabukola: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
X
Re: Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On by Bayswater: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh change is now here so you want it dated but we don't date it when jonathan was president. As it is in the days of Jonathan, so shall it be in the days of muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
I've been trying all day to create a thread but keep getting the error message from Nairaland "our server is overwhelmed"!

Seun might as well added "with stupid1ty" given the useless topics that are on today courtesy of people like OP shitposting all over the forum.

1 Like

Re: Any Thread About Bomb Blast Should Have The Date Of The Incident From Now On by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
olabukola:
I think its good for anybody opening any topic about bomb blast to affix the date it happened. Too many such topics exist already, so to differentiate the one of yesterday from the one of today makes a lot of sense. Some people might see such threads and bypass it thinking it was the one last of week not knowing that it just happened.

Meanwhile how many have died due to bomb and other insecurity since PMB entered. Tanoids I hope you guys are keeping record.

Mods take note.

So what exact presidential directive other than ask the military top brass to relocate to Borno has your olodo president issued in the fight of Boko Haram?

This is a simple confirmation that Boko Haram are APC militia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

four Striking Similarities Between President Buhari And Obasanjo / Fayose The Next Victim / Why Pdp Should Have Senate President If Possiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.