Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone (652 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Yes ! Social Trading System Is Real Anywhere in The World! Open. / Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone by karlie4nia(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
Hello people! who likes this forex trading system going by the mere screen shot? In reality, it is very effective. It gives buy and sell email alerts to your smart phone. It works on the bigger time frame so you have time to enter your trade within 5-10minutes. I personally get signals on my BB phone and just open my MT4 on my BB and enter a trade since my pc is already hooked to a $10/month VPS. So i have time to attend to other things but can still trade profitably without sticking to my pc almost 24 hours like before..... lets discuss it... if you like it

Re: Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone by kingnl: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2015
I like it,pls teach us hw it works
Re: Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone by karlie4nia(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2015
The signals come from the 4hour time frame. The main signal is the red and green arrow signal while the other double CEMA is used to confirm the entry. Depending on your forex broker you can pay for the vps service and get your MT4 hooked to it. In that way signals would keep coming to your smart phone after the main settings have been done to get the email signals alert.... It can make from 500-1000pips in a month..
I have found it very effective.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Make Money Online? / Importing Cash Crops From Nigeria / It Is Time To Make Money With FOHOW INTERNATIONAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.