Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

On Nigerian Saboteurs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Nigerian Saboteurs (303 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / The Enemies Within.....Looters, Saboteurs & Terrorists!! / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Nigerian Saboteurs by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2015
On Nigerian saboteurs
Prince Charles Orode Jibromah wrote
24 hours after Buhari takes over, power improved..... No new structure was put in place aside the ones GEJ put in place..... So it was just a ploy, A sabotage to mess the good name GEJ has built, that even at his exit, those who had a wrong thought of him began to have a second thought.... Let all the saboteurs listen, whatever your agenda was, it will catch up with you and your generations.... On the blood, sufferings and pains of Nigerians that you have lived your lives on will be a curse to you.... You shall die uselessly..... ALMIGHTY GOD will begin HIS judgment now upon your households, that glory you think you have gained by bringing down an innocent man and putting Nigerians in pains because you want to reap from another man's labor and glory..... Your glory shall be cut off.... I curse you In The Name of The LORD GOD OF HEAVEN.... The ground will be to hot for you to stand on.... You might have played on the intelligence of the ordinary man, while they don't understand, and you clap for yourself in one corner that you are succeeding.... GOD shall not spare you all.... HIS JUDGMENT STARTS NOW IN YOUR HOUSEHOLDS
Re: On Nigerian Saboteurs by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: On Nigerian Saboteurs by Miner13: 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
I can't see anything up there shocked shocked may let me my eyeball this way shocked

I think there is ban on weeds already?? angry angry

Or was he just released from yabaleft or okija grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Campaign Promises Of President Buhari And The APC / Gov. El-rufai And His Deputy To Sacrifice 50% Salaries To State / Explosion At Gas Station Kills 78 In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.