Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips (49256 Views)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / How Can I Get Pink Lips / How To Naturally Get Pink Lips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by buruike(f): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eewwwh!!!
A pink lip guy a turn on?
Totally a hell no!
Well only if he's targetinga fellow HE'

Oorun!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Richy4(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op i am very sorry. I didn't know when i click to open your thread. It was an honest mistake.
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
michaelobinna:
I am aware that naturally pink, seductive lips can make the opposite sex fall for you ten times over, makes you appear more attractive. I am also aware that getting one’s lips pink doesn’t come easy; some people are born with it while most are not. People spend huge sums of money to get their lips pink. A friend told me that some guys under Ikeja bridge will offer to help you get pink lips for N1,500, and guess what? It is fake! Five days after, your lips will go back to normal.

Having pink lips is now a craze, a fad, most especially among young people..I mean, we young people. So because of this, I decided to search the internet for natural ways to get one’s lips pink and seductive with no side effect at all. Read it below..

Aloe Vera
Massage your lips with aloe-vera gel for treating dry lips, removing dirt and lightening lips complexion. Antioxidants in aloe gel are very effective in lightening dark lips and making it pink. Take some aloe gel and gently massage it to lips for 15 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.

[bLemon[/b]
Since lemon is a natural cleanser, it cleans the dirt on lips, making it look rosy. Citric acid in lemon acts as a bleaching agent for skin. Take fresh lemon juice and rub it to your lips. This will help to clean your lips and vitamin C present in lemon lightens the lips making it pink. Orange juice and peels are also rich in vitamin C which is useful in lightening dark lips.

Milk Cream
Milk cream is full of nutrients and moisture that make it one of the best remedy for lightening the complexion of lips. Take some milk cream and add rose petals to it. Now allow it to cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove it and gently massage it to the lips. Now let it rest on lips for 15 minutes and then wash it. Milk and rose petal mixture will make your lips pink in a few days.

Olive Oil Mixed With Honey and Lemon
Olive oil mixed with honey and lemon juices makes lips red and gives it a seducing effect. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and moisture that make lips glowing and soft. Apply this oil to lips before sleeping and repeat it for some days. Soon you will notice that your lips are turning pink.

Cucumber
Cucumbers are rich in skin lightening properties and lots of water that help to make lips moist and pink. Take cucumber slice and keep it on lips daily for 15 minutes.

And Lastly…
A mixture of beetroot and carrot paste can be applied to lips to give it an attractive shade.

Things To Avoid

Smoking should be avoided. Smoking not only deteriorates health, but also makes lips dark.

Avoid drinking excess of tea and coffee. Caffeine is an important factor for dark lips.

Avoid licking lips as this can make lips dry and chapped.

PS:
Eat skin nourishment food with minerals to make lips beautiful. Fruits and vegetables are a good source of vitamins and minerals that nourishes our skin.

Drinking 8 glasses of water every day will help to keep lip skin soft and prevent it from dying.
Na by force to get pink lips?
Even we wey get am sef no want am.

In fact, PINK LIPS FOR SALE!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by room089: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stori Aye!
..........and if you achieve this feat and stop the ritual, you think the so called red lips won't fade?

But why would I need it, what happens to the natural colour of my lips?

Red lips or not, girls that won't talk to you will never talk to you!

Is red lips now more attractive to girls than the size of your pocket?
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
WTF!! shocked shocked shocked pink lips.. if you want pink lips you can try kissing a guy for at least 1 month pink lips assured with pink arse too shiiiii
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
E dey bring money?
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Help me Ask @Iamsynord how he did his Own oooo shocked
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Does it make one rich?
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wtf? All this to get pink lips Op sounds like a male bish!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by deebrain(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't do all these sh*******.

Im a disciplined water drinker... 8/10 glasses a day, and i got a baby looking lips...

I dedicate my lips (he licks it a little) to all the slim, tall, pretty ladies (that have pointed nose).

Thank you
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
michaelobinna:
I am aware that naturally pink, seductive lips can make the opposite sex fall for you ten times over, makes you appear more attractive. I am also aware that getting one’s lips pink doesn’t come easy; some people are born with it while most are not. People spend huge sums of money to get their lips pink. A friend told me that some guys under Ikeja bridge will offer to help you get pink lips for N1,500, and guess what? It is fake! Five days after, your lips will go back to normal.

Having pink lips is now a craze, a fad, most especially among young people..I mean, we young people. So because of this, I decided to search the internet for natural ways to get one’s lips pink and seductive with no side effect at all. Read it below..

Aloe Vera
Massage your lips with aloe-vera gel for treating dry lips, removing dirt and lightening lips complexion. Antioxidants in aloe gel are very effective in lightening dark lips and making it pink. Take some aloe gel and gently massage it to lips for 15 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.

[bLemon[/b]
Since lemon is a natural cleanser, it cleans the dirt on lips, making it look rosy. Citric acid in lemon acts as a bleaching agent for skin. Take fresh lemon juice and rub it to your lips. This will help to clean your lips and vitamin C present in lemon lightens the lips making it pink. Orange juice and peels are also rich in vitamin C which is useful in lightening dark lips.

Milk Cream
Milk cream is full of nutrients and moisture that make it one of the best remedy for lightening the complexion of lips. Take some milk cream and add rose petals to it. Now allow it to cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove it and gently massage it to the lips. Now let it rest on lips for 15 minutes and then wash it. Milk and rose petal mixture will make your lips pink in a few days.

Olive oil mixed with honey and lemon juices makes lips red and gives it a seducing effect. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and moisture that make lips glowing and soft. Apply this oil to lips before sleeping and repeat it for some days. Soon you will notice that your lips are turning pink.

Cucumber
Cucumbers are rich in skin lightening properties and lots of water that help to make lips moist and pink. Take cucumber slice and keep it on lips daily for 15 minutes.

And Lastly…
A mixture of beetroot and carrot paste can be applied to lips to give it an attractive shade.

Things To Avoid

Smoking should be avoided. Smoking not only deteriorates health, but also makes lips dark.

Avoid drinking excess of tea and coffee. Caffeine is an important factor for dark lips.

PS:
Eat skin nourishment food with minerals to make lips beautiful. Fruits and vegetables are a good source of vitamins and minerals that nourishes our skin.

Drinking 8 glasses of water every day will help to keep lip skin soft and prevent it from dying.

Why would I want pink lips if I am not gay
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Manly men don't ever want pink lips. Which woman would want a most likely pillow biting pink lip man?
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lick toto ur lips go pink,no be say mouth.tested and proven
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't understand....
Why, oh why would a guy want this?
sad
Plenty story. Use bleaching cream and you're good
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by preetyb(f): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Soon it will be natural ways to get blue eyes
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by donwise1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is oshomole's lips pink kiss?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Anseth(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is Oshiomole lips pink..? bro that man lips black pass my ass.
Buh you see him pretty wife..?

Op ... you are HIGH on coca-cola

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by sibepoc(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pink lips potion cost me 10k. Which i'm a able to use for a year.. Normally the money is much but i can afford it, and i like to look good

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by sibepoc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ever since i had my pink lips, that's when i knew ladies can frustrate a guy will calls and attention. One might wanna argue but i tell u ladies love handsome and good looking guys. The ones who love money are the ones who are too exposed and greedy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by fallingsky(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op is suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by fireforfire: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wat wil it profit a man to have pink lips with bad mouth odour?
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Spidermon: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
but wiz khalifa and snoop Dogg have pink lips na....
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice thread. . But am not sure I need it cool
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by stayblack: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
michaelobinna:

Aloe Vera

[bLemon[/b]

Milk Cream

Cucumber

And Lastly…

Things To Avoid

PS:

U TRY...MY ADVICE,SUCK ENOUGH TOTO.... cool
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by midephresh1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sure!!! Its attractiVe,but iv it isn't Natural den na u sabi o::::**TeAmNaTuRaL_pInKlIpS*
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by mizzyboy007: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
michaelobinna:

Aloe Vera

[bLemon[/b]

Milk Cream

Cucumber

And Lastly…

Things To Avoid

PS:

Even if you have lips as black as coal... as long as u can pay the bills, u can have any girl u want.... ax osho baba.
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks. Will try it......might be good for a girl (me) lol cheesy
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by reciprocal(f): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
always lick your lip
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by mrkings84(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Homo things on point
Re: Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips by simplexvi: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
i get pink lips already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.