Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening (49148 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Adonis69: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.

Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Dottore: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Tell him the truth let him start taking care of himself when there's still time. Or better still tell him that both of you should go for a test before anything. From there everyman takes care of himself.

296 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Babangidapikin: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2023
I hope that is not him on the bed , if yes remove it , so how do you take the test .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by joceey(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Tell him he should go and do xyz test to know what is really wrong with him.You can accompany him there but na only you know weytin dey abeg no tell am say him get hiv ooo,the fear of hiv kill faster than hiv itself.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Quality20(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Hope u knw that cd gives false hope and besides don't u believe that god can protect u from HIV without CD?

1 Like 10 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by DaddyRochie1642: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Look at your dirty fingers.

288 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by OVB123: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2023
The best thing to do now is to inform him on time, so that he can commence medication early enough. You should not allow it degenerate to Aids. Please, save his life now.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Quality20(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2023
OVB123:
The best thing to do now is to inform him on time, so that he can commence medication early enough. You should not allow it degenerate to Aids. Please, save his life now.
don't u know girls are very wicked in matters of STDs n AIDS?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Candidlady: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Idont know why ifind this so funny

See the Yaro laying like a helpless sheep on the bed..
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Candidlady: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2023
OVB123:

did you just say save his life Please allow ignorance to kill him..

grin

Ionly pity those ladies that got things doing with this time bomb of a being

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by imagrg(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Swear say he never knack your kpekus raw! grin

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Kanixt(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

What joint the topic with her finger. Today's fingers can change to better fingers tomorrow

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Kanixt(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Adonis69:
Earlier this year I met this guy and we became friends. He started visiting my apartment because him and his friends just moved into my compound. But I noticed that although he looks athletic, well built and physically fit but he's very sexually active, swinging both ways.
Yesterday I got an oral quick HIV test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened. So he accepted to the test. When the result came out, he's HIV positive. I wasn't so sure, so I contacted a HIV health worker and he confirmed that the owner of the test is positive.
Now, should I tell him or keep it to myself because he's already telling me that condom busted the last time he was having sex with a lady, which gave him gonorrhea. So he was taking drugs for it and was asking me how to prevent such from happening in future. I've advised him to double the condom, since he has a very huge and slightly curved dick, which is the cause of the tear during sex.

So pep, should I tell him he's positive or mind my business? He's been running temperature since yesterday and was complaining of cough and catarrh.

Don't talked him into anything
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2023
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Well it's none of my business grin grin

Inform your bro he is positive and save your bro's life .

Damn! why do I use so many bro? Hehehehe grin

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2023
imagrg:
Swear say he never knack your kpekus raw! grin
Nigga is a bro with no front kpekus grin

An ardent follower of miseducation back then grin grin grin grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by DaddyRochie1642: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Kanixt:

What joint the topic with her finger. Today's fingers can change to better fingers tomorrow

He has dirty fingers, why are you defending dirty fingers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You are a bro, you tricked another bro who swing both ways into HIV test. I can't help but wonder why. grin grin grin

Why do i have this strong feeling that you're sex starved.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Benwallt(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Na she infect the innocent guy. Dirty girl she is

6 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Curious345: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2023
These guys are gay. The guy with the test kit is a man

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2023

A Loving boyfriend just out of love bought his boyfriend oral quick hiv test kit and told him it was for gonorrhea test because he's not that enlightened

Op may thunder fire your dry yanse, bloody gays, now who infect who now, u are stylishly wanting us to tell u the result is positive or neg

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Why do i have this strong feeling that you're sex starved.
That's because the central of your reasoning revolves around sex.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by DaddyRochie1642: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
That's because the central of your reasoning revolves around sex.

I know you haven't noticed it yet, it is very obvious that you're starved, you've been giving off that vibe very strongly.
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by BigYash: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2023
That bed ,fine pass the fingers. Op na motor machanics you be ,abi dockinta? By the way where can one get that oral test kit to buy ?

12 Likes

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by gbadexy(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigga is a bro with no front kpekus grin

An ardent follower of miseducation back then grin grin grin grin

He even gave vivid description of his penis. Before seeing the pictures, I thought the op was a female and most likely had intimacy with the guy.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Ballzproblemm: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2023
with that Kain finger why e no get HIV

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Woodshot: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Sharpally remove that picture

1 Like

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
You’re gay too. No normal straight guy will buy HIV test kit for another guy unless they plan to or are already fucking. Plus the way you describe him is lustful.

Anyways, you’re supposed to do blood test to confirm.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Westchester(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
All i see here is geh content undecided tongue

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
gbadexy:

He even gave vivid description of his penis. Before seeing the pictures, I thought the op was a female and most likely had intimacy with the guy.
Lol... Sadly the organ remain something he can't have (anymore) grin
He's a Gaybriel grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
🫤
Re: I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening by coldzobo: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:

Lol i wonder how the people who commented earlier didn't observe this. He wanted some but he had to check first. Lucky chap grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Neurological Screening Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.