Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (39493 Views)

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by mbulela: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2015
og2711:

That is Wike's personal car. He had it since before the elections. The plate number was 'N.E.W'

Trust me, he isn't lying. The same was done to the deputy governor's lodge as well. Even curtains were removed!!
But the deputy governor is wike 's partner in the new regime. Abi Amaechi vandalized Tele ikuru's residence too?
All these silly tales.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

He is only around to see if he will be given " Driver General" of Nigeria grin grin grin.... I am from PH City and Amaechi has looted everything including INSIGNIA crested on the wall of River state Government house
Don't mind Demdem, He doesn't know what he's saying.

By the way Demdem, You stay in PH?...
Oya give me your address angry
You need some knocks on your head!
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Popemax(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

COWARD he will never tell you grin grin grin grin
and you are CHESSBOARD
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by walozanga(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why is this Wike Ranting Na

IS LIKE U LOVE THAT WORD "RANTING" OR IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T READ
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by iwatchandlisten(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Just Yesterday, we saw Wike's official car on the front page.

Where did it come from?

Wike should use his short time in office to improve the lives of the people of Rivers state instead of lying and embarrassing himself

Does he need PROTECTION ??

Wike said the vehicle used for the inauguration was borrowed from Ondo state...
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by babadem2much(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2015
[robosky02]

ranting ke, they they have looted everything in Rivers Government house

furnitures, cars, etc

guy u forget say Ikuru Iscariot is also living in the facility too?
My blame goes to mr Ikuru if he has not raise alarm since then he also partake in the act.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by robosky02(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
babadem2much:
[robosky02]

furnitures, cars, etc

guy u forget say Ikuru Iscariot is also living in the facility too?
My blame goes to mr Ikuru if he has not raise alarm since then he also partake in the act.

He has long done that i left amaechi even before the time of election
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Onajevwe(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike swore in the CJ today in Government House and the pics of the event do not look like somewhere vandalised.

I think this report of vandalism is false.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

No there was no election, what you have in Rivers was what you have in other states like Lagos, KANO, kATSINA, kaduna, Borno, Jigawa and other Northern states.... Imagin the question , was there election?, no! there was selection and we have selected WIKE,.... Amaechi Yoruba supporters can Go and Die if they want. Do you know that a PDP agent was behead at Ahoda and it was reported in the news yet its only PDP that committed atrocities, i am not partisan but I hate hypocrites.
I thought as much. I only pity the masses lost in the display of Janus Principal that is on and will follow.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Echo50(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
I see it as a shame to amaechi if provd to be true b/c some of those things he destroyd or took were bought by past govnrs. Amaechi my brothr, leadrshp no fit end with u.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by TS2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
robosky02:

furnitures, cars, etc

Story.

What does Amaech need crested carpets for biko or the cars?
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Popemax:
awwww me Eediot??sorry bro so where do u reside in ph?

If i tell u where i stay, how will u be able to corraborate that i indeed stay there?
Ur question wont add value to this thread. Next !!!
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

He is only around to see if he will be given " Driver General" of Nigeria grin grin grin.... I am from PH City and Amaechi has looted everything including INSIGNIA crested on the wall of River state Government house

He is around simply primarily because he is first a Nigerian and because he has nothing to hide.
Spare me ur rants instead ask ur thuggish Governor to commence prosecution if indeed he is certain that it wasn't his cohorts that carted away any missing items immediately Amaechi left. He no longer has Immunity. Anything short of that is mere noise.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind Demdem, He doesn't know what he's saying.

By the way Demdem, You stay in PH?...
Oya give me your address angry
You need some knocks on your head!

Fool, i stay in PH and there is no news about that. Even if i choose to tell u where i stay, a thousand of ur foolish kind cant have access to it.
Oponu.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i stay in PH and there is no news about that. Even if i choose to tell u where i stay, a thousand of ur foolish kind cant have access to it.
Oponu.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
No need for long talk, Just tell me.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
No need for long talk, Just tell me.

it will add no value to thread. face topic.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

it will add no value to thread. face topic.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nop, i just dont want to associate with eediots.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Nop, i just dont want to associate with eediots.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2015

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
BANQUET HALL IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE. OVER 100 CHAIRS AND TABLES LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
KITCHEN IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE. OVER 50 ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Justinah4life: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
grin
Acekidc4:
. What of Prof Fakae of UST, looting the treasury and computers, or commisioner for Misinformation, packing govt house cars to her abuja residence. Thats the change; just bc he is a share holder.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE. OVER 30 FLAT SCREEN TV SETS LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE SITTING ROOM EMPTY!!!! LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE. GOLD CRESTED RUG PLACED IN THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION WAS LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE. EXECUTIVE SITTING ROOM IS EMPTY!!!!! LOOTED BY AMAECHI AND THE 40 THIEVES.

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE..............ADD YOUR COMMENTS.......CHANGE THAT WE CAN SEE!!!

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
LOOK UP MISTER, PICS ARE HERE

Onajevwe:
Wike swore in the CJ today in Government House and the pics of the event do not look like somewhere vandalised.

I think this report of vandalism is false.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
The entire Port Harcourt city has been taken over by refuse barely 3 days into Wike's illegal tenure.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Objektive: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
AMAECHI HAS NOT PAID REFUSE CONTRACTORS FOR 4 MONTHS.......................IN THE SECOND RICHEST STATE IN THE FEDERATION........SHAME, SHAME AND SHAME....

Abagworo:
The entire Port Harcourt city has been taken over by refuse barely 3 days into Wike's illegal tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Visited Orji Kalu – Tinubu / Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.