Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,823 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed (2502 Views)

See This Fearless Man Ride A Giant And Dangerous Ostrich Like A Horse / Video: Fearless Kids Easily Captures A Giant Snake With Their Bare Hands / HORROR !!! A Giant Snake Inside Toilet . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
tzoracle:

It was actually without a knife dear.. smiley
hmm. Ok
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
Coogar you're speaking oyibo English. Speak Nigerian english abeg.

1 Like

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by MRBrownJ: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2015
hhmm

1 Like

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
Coogar you're speaking oyibo English. Speak Nigerian english abeg.

hehe!
cococandy, why do i get the feeling you have eaten plenty of snakes in the past? cheesy
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by cococandy(f): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2015
coogar:

hehe!
cococandy, why do i get the feeling you have eaten plenty of snakes in the past? cheesy
yuck. Eyama

Of all things to eat.

Anyway I support your post. But I don't blame them OP for killing the snake. Fear first before reason. Basic human instinct.
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
yuck. Eyama

Of all things to eat.

Anyway I support your post. But I don't blame them OP for killing the snake. Fear first before reason. Basic human instinct.

you are sure about this?
king cobras, rattlesnakes, puff-adders, vipers, etc? don't form for me o. cheesy
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by cococandy(f): 1:52am On Jun 01, 2015
coogar:

you are sure about this?
king cobras, rattlesnakes, puff-adders, vipers, etc? don't form for me o. cheesy
grin which of those have you eaten?
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by jamex93(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
tzoracle:

Baba... Make we wait make the thing scatter us ba

lolx
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by 5minsmadness: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
hhmm
Savages! angry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doing The House Chores,(parents)? / How Should She Handle Her BIL? / A Lady Brought Me A Pregnancy With Shady Background How Should I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.