Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June (7212 Views)

Tag Your Friends And Enemies (Game For Romancelanders) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Thread For Romancelanders Flexing Tonight ( Report Your Location) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2015
People born in the month of June are generally humorous and sociable. To know more about their personality traits and characteristics, read the article below.

Sociability, humorousness and talkativeness are the common characteristics of people born in the month of June. They are not at all discreet about their personality and they hardly hesitate to show what their real character is. Most of them are born under the zodiac, Gemini, and are ruled by the planet Mercury, which is associated with youth.

Individuals born in the month of June often exhibit childlike traits and are cheerful, restless and full of life. They are very intelligent and are extremely inquisitive in nature. Though they are intellectually sound, their lack of concentration power can hinder their career growth. Their analytical bent of mind gives them the capability to see both the sides of a coin. But then, an extremely critical nature makes it hard for them to take decisions. Also, they lack will power and at times rely on others to solve their problems.

Those born in June who fall under the Gemini/Cancer cusp, demonstrate great imagination and tend to be very expressive. Often referred to as the ‘magic cusp’, people under its influence are highly passionate and affectionate. They are extremely family-oriented and enjoy strong bonds with their families and friends. Most of them are food-lovers and are often excellent cooks.

When it comes to relationships, they are caring, playful and romantic. Not only are they amicable, they are equally good conversationalists. They are extremely sharp and owing to their impeccable reasoning skills they can reach great heights in their career. People born on this cusp are also peace-lovers and their ingenuous nature helps them build a large friend circle. Their compassionate nature makes them extremely protective towards their close ones.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by PMBlackett: 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
repping' June 31
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by padeolu: 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
June 26. smiley
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
June-15
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 31, 2015
PMBlackett:
repping' June 31
31?
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by remsonik(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2015
I am June...yipee grin
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2015
June born rocks. Leggo! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 31, 2015
remsonik:
I am June...yipee grin
RUBBISH!
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by francizy(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

This my uncle lookalike was born in same month as my elder sis. Guy take time oh.. And I known say I old pass you wella, but come dey share things with people wey old pass me.. undecided angry
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by basille(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2015
June 8.

#Gemini

Happy new month to everyone.

Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by valmunich(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
June 2 cheesy
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by ronald4lif(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

This my uncle lookalike was born in same month as my elder sis. Guy take time oh.. And I known say I old pass you wella, but come dey share things with people wey old pass me.. undecided angry

Nee godi obere nwa m'tolo ato. Nwokem waa hia. tongue
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by remsonik(f): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

RUBBISH!
undecided
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by mirexxx(f): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2015
aww! my baby's month cheesy

I love June
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by morenath(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
June 24......If u rep same let's meet on 08035416939
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by 2dice(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Yess yor .... My month .... June 14 .... Who also is rocking the same day with me
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by olafyn(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2015
June 16

1 Like

Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by mekuzee1(m): 1:23am On Jun 01, 2015
I rep june 11
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by MUMINATED(m): 2:08am On Jun 01, 2015
June 22 all the way cool
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by shumuel(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
repping' June 31

No! No!! No!!! Please dont be June 31, please say you are joking.

Sigh... sad

I guess they are a lot of Hurt Cancerians here on Nairaland, dam

You guys should put your Heavenly knowledge and Naturally gifted Vocalbulary skills to better use, other than droping tantrums.

Cancerians here need canceling angry

anyways June 23 repping cheesy, Happy New Month Juniets
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by shumuel(m): 4:13am On Jun 01, 2015
mirexxx:
aww! my baby's month cheesy

I love June

Which is it @ Bolded.

1. Your Child ?
2. Your Boo ?
3. Your Younger one ?
Or
4. Your Friend ?
No insults wink
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by shumuel(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

June what, please ?
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2015
#iRepJuly12 #TeamCancer
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by WackyJ1(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2015
June 11 Baby!!

Love me my June Babies!!

Most of what is written up there is true surprisingly though!
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by starlight101(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2015
June 16
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by francizy(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nee godi obere nwa m'tolo ato. Nwokem waa hia. tongue

Lol, you go wound oh!
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by LEvuls(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
To my sweet lovingly girl Sinaj Happybirthday in advance.
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by soilsista(f): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2015
30 June smiley

1 Share

Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by sinaj(f): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
LEvuls:
To my sweet lovingly girl Sinaj Happybirthday in advance.

thankz boo kiss

*hugs tightly*
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
MUMINATED:
June 22 all the way cool
woooow!!! I rep. june 22 too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
I rep june 50 cheesy,hbd to me in advance!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teen Whatsapp Chat / Greatest Naija BBM Group Ever / I Need Friends Based In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.