Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (3163 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Plagiarism By Professor Mattew Aremu Of Federal University Wukari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari copied his "I belong to Everyone" quotation on his inauguration day speech from Eric Burdon without giving him credit for it.
Folks, say no to stealing of intellectual property in
Nigeria

Click here to see for yourselves, folks!

www.metrolyrics.com/out-of-nowhere-lyrics-eric-burdon-war.html

6 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by omazus: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm? Nothing like that in your link.

Modify.

Sorry op, and thanks for being vigilant. The browser was initially refusing to open the link in my tablet. Now I have seen it; "I belong to everyone, because I belong to no one." This is it. Our presido plagiarisaed. Too much baggages already for this "incorruptible" hero.

#Buharimustexplain.

6 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2015
omazus:
Hmmmm? Nothing like that in your link.
check very well
Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Burger01(m): 5:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Mtcheew. You will enter market soon hater. keep wasting your time. Plagiarism indeed.smiley

16 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by efilefun(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Bro Smokers aint the only one liable to die young.... Haters are liable to drop dead anytime of hypertension... oponu
nwachivis:
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari copied his "I belong to Everyone" quotation on his inauguration day speech from Eric Burdon without giving him credit for it.
Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2015
efilefun:
Bro Smokers aint the only one liable to die young.... Haters are liable to drop dead anytime of hypertension... oponu
ni Eee
Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by shikshark: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2015
una nor go allow the guy concentrate.....
that aside, im celebrating 5hrs non stop electricity in my area today. join me for thanks giving service on sunday.

details later

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:24am On Jun 01, 2015
nwachivis:
Nigeria

Nigeria and Africa at large are still coming up with issue of plagiarism, our academia are still way behind.

"Republishing material without permission from, or payment to, the copyright holder is unfortunately a common practice in the wider African media landscape" Linda Nordling (2013)

7 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by iykebesbt1(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2015
If I hear say I click that link eehh

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2015
iykebesbt1:
If I hear say I click that link eehh
its not compulsory you click the link.you can also verify by searching google for Eric Burdon/out of no-where lyrics

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by ComradeAbu(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2015
nwachivis:
Nigeria

you re a big hater.
First of all, President Muhammadu Buhari is not your mate, so address him with atmost respect.
Secondly, we are no more in military era; so STOP using 'GEN' when writing rather use President.
Lastly,To Hell with the owner of the statement you allegedly said he stole or plagrised. Haters go and die. I love my president

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by adeoladeola(f): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2015
shikshark:
una nor go allow the guy concentrate.....
that aside, im celebrating 5hrs non stop electricity in my area today. join me for thanks giving service on sunday.

details later

Concerning the power issue, seriously, now we only hv maybe 4hrs of power outage in 24hrs where I stay in Kaduna. So, ur own na play.

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by ZACHIE: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Olodo
Even if it is in that song ,it is not plagiarism
Any song of 50 years age and beyond loses originality and can be used freely without permission or reference to the original owner .
1917 is well beyond 50 years.
Next caller

3 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Orunto: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Very well plagiarised and good for its application.

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by xcolanto(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
@op what would you expect from a brainless dullard that holds no basic level education with a certificate to show otherwise? When reasonable Nigerians where asking the dura cattle rearer to provide evidence that his not brainless you probably thought it was a joke! Well "change" is here... Enjoy wink

4 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by papoose999(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2015
Imagine ds shit...shame on buhari cos plagiarism is a big offence...sum apc dullards wud still cum hia nd say rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by papoose999(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
ComradeAbu:

you re a big hater.
First of all, President Muhammadu Buhari is not your mate, so address him with atmost respect.
Secondly, we are no more in military era; so STOP using 'GEN' when writing rather use President.
Lastly,To Hell with the owner of the statement you allegedly said he stole or plagrised. Haters go and die. I love my president
wen was d last tym u used ur drugs?

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
The man didn't even write the damn speech and it was a miracle he was even able to read it.

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by papoose999(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2015
xcolanto:
@op what would you expect from a brainless dullard that holds no basic level education without a certificate to show otherwise? When reasonable Nigerians where asking the dura cattle rearer to provide evidence that his not brainless you probably thought it was a joke! Well "change" is here... Enjoy wink
one origin for u

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by sultan003(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Indeed he plagiarised

5 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
ZACHIE:

Olodo
Any song of 50 years age and beyond loses originality and can be used freely without permission or reference to the original owner .
Next caller

Janjawiids

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
ComradeAbu:

you re a big hater.

Buhari is not king.

Do try and remember that you janjawiid fanatic

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Rexology: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
ComradeAbu:

you re a big hater.
Did you ever abuse GEJ? Did you ever accord him his due respect? You can't lie to your conscience...don't get it thwisted...

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari and his supporters know wetin them dey cull plagiarism. Translate am to hausa for am to understand

6 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Rexology: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
ZACHIE:

Olodo
Next caller
Where did you get that from?

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by ibisko04: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
nwachivis:
Nigeria

You should as well take the glory of being the first to be foolish in this new government.
Every things you see or hear today is not new to the world. Someone somewhere must have done it before.
So, take it that you are the one who didn't know how things goes.

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by gambus007(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
xcolanto:
@op what would you expect from a brainless dullard that holds no basic level education with a certificate to show otherwise? When reasonable Nigerians where asking the dura cattle rearer to provide evidence that his not brainless you probably thought it was a joke! Well "change" is here... Enjoy wink
Whats ur qualifications?what have you achieve in ur life?am very sure u r still a student.what has bn ur contributions to ur local govt?think before u write
Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2015
This is a serious offense.

1 Like

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by gambus007(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
nwachivis:
Nigeria

Give me one new word or sentence?nothing is new.
Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by Burger01(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Nigeria and Africa at large are still coming up with issue of plagiarism, our academia are still way behind.

"Republishing material without permission from, or payment to, the copyright holder is unfortunately a common practice in the wider African media landscape" Linda Nordling (2013)

What material was republished? You mean, PMB's inaugural speech was republished? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by ZACHIE: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Rexology:

Where did you get that from?
From Mass Communication Lecture room, MSC level

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC TO INVITE T. A. ORJI & HIS SON OVER MULTIPLE FRAUD / Results So Far In Imo North Senatorial District.pdp Leading / See The Copy Of President Buhari's Letter To The House of Assembly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.