Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) (1250 Views)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2015
President Buhari yesterday received former President
of Kosovo, Mr. Behgjet Pakolli in Abuja.

The former came to pay him a courtesy and congratulate him for his successful inauguration.More pics after the cut.....

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2015
forward ever
backward never cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by neutrotoba(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Enough of that joor

Baba, i'm still buying fuel for 130 naira o

Abi yhu av removed subsidy and yhu forgot to tell me?
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by alberto2k(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:

next time u steal my FTC i go shoot u shakabulah undecided

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Next time i go shoot u gun undecided
cool down bro. buhari administration will not tolerate violence. drop your gun cool grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by alberto2k(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
cool down bro. buhari administration will not tolerate violence drop your gun cool grin

Says who? should i give u proofs to nullify your claim or u no dey NAIJA?undecided

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2015
The celebrations are over, let him get back to business already. Nigerians did not elect him for all these. We want positive actions that will translate to prosperity for Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2015
This is a government of receiving foreign dignitaries and hiding in government House. We thought they said Buhari will hit the ground running. Abi na the ground hit am running?

Electing an old man who is not in touch with reality is the biggest political mistake we have made. I hope I am wrong.

People are being slaughtered in the north east and Plateau daily. Appointments have not been made for a smooth start of government and its machineries. Assets have not been publicly declared as promised. I don't know why this government remind me of the Yar'adua government with its cluelessness and slow movement.
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by adaybayor(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Good
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by Amastermovic(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Upcoming artist should add my pin for free Instrumental... 7F021ECA..... Or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by adaybayor(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2015
20pounds:
This is a government of receiving foreign dignitaries and hiding in government House. We thought they said Buhari will hit the ground running. Abi na the ground hit am running?

Electing an old $an who is not in touch with reality is the biggest political mistake we have made. I hope I am wrong.

Haters are liable to die young
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Abeg, make una leave baba na. The greeting don dey too much oooo.
Baba go be like *yowa, i don taya for dis greeting ooo. Make i do wetin i wan do bfor nigerians vex for me nw*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by adaybayor(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2015
20pounds:

Electing an old man who is not in touch with reality is the biggest political mistake we have made. I hope I am wrong.

People are being slaughtered in the north east and Plateau daily. Appointments have not been made for a smooth start of government and its machineries. Assets have not been publicly declared as promised. I don't know why this government remind me of the Yar'adua government with its cluelessness and slow movement.

See this mumu who is talking, so its not part of his job to receive dignitaries. You are so dumb you dont realise the country's international image has been so much destroyed by your clueless fedora hat wearing hero.

You even have the gots to blame a 2 day old government for the mess caused by your useless messiah, people like you are gonna make subsidizing common sense needful
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2015
adaybayor:

Haters are liable to die young

Do you have a job? You are always on nairaland ranting like a mentally deranged cat. Desist from quoting me cos shoe get size.

I wonder why slave trade had been abolished. I would have bought you and hand you over to my dog to play with. Piece of sh1t!
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
alberto2k:

Says who? should i give u proofs to nullify your claim or u no dey NAIJA?undecided

lol
the recent violence are "left over' from gej administration grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2015
alberto2k:

lol
the recent violence are "left overs' from gej's administration grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by adaybayor(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2015
20pounds:

Do you have a job? You are always on nairaland ranting like a mentally deranged cat. Desist from quoting me cos shoe get size.

I wonder why slave trade had been abolished. I would have bought you and hand you over to my dog to play with. Piece of sh1t!

Hey rabid dog, it aint my fault that you are still suffering from election loss hang over. You dont want to be quoted then GTFO of NL or here is your father's house?

You are just a worthless lowlife
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Patiently Waiting For Good luck to bring Obama Buhari's way
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by ebosie11(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
Patiently Waiting For Good luck to bring Obama Buhari's way
Abi?
Re: President Buhari Receives Former President Of Kosovo Mr Behgjet In Abuja(pics) by dridowu: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
20pounds:

if someone come to visit u, will u receive the person ? Yes or No
If Yaradua govt is cluelessness and slow movement as you claimed, then what will you say about GEJ ? Anyway you will claim GEJ is super man .

(1) (Reply)

Africa Gets Another Female President, Ameenah Gurib-fakim Emerges In Mauritius / Strong Men Have Destroyed Instititutions In Nigeria —BUHARI / Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.