Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (65175 Views)

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by LivingHuman: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Revd and Rt Hon Justin Welby, at the Abuja House in London.

Another sign that the president is hale and hearty

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/arch-bishop-of-canterbury-visits-buhari.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
buhari and this his bulletproof maternity gown.

make we just the observe them

382 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Topleague(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.

278 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
let me observe first

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by LivingHuman: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sarrki wholop! grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin see aa him be like ugwu leaf way them plant for sahara desert undecided

this man way i see so no fit make am if him enter naija, my tax money is what is keeping him alive if i decide not to pay tax him for don go like ...... embarassed

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sai baba

Sai baba

Enemies if state come and see ooooo

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin see aa him be like ugwu leaf undecided

E pain am

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
Sarrki wholop! grin

.yes ooooo

Long live my mentor

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Edwinmason:
let me observe first

He's confuse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
this man looks very sick..i don't think he'll be able to run this country with his state of being right now.
on a normal level,this man should give way for osinbajo.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.

My sister God bless you

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Should we fry dodo with the picture?

A man that cannot make a 5 minutes call to his people but prefers taking photos and phone calls with top politicians as if its only their votes that brought him to power.

What a ponderous individual.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Revd and Rt Hon Justin Welby, at the Abuja House in London.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/arch-bishop-of-canterbury-visits-buhari.html

i laff in hausa grin

when APC tells you the economy is hale and hearty run for your life cheesy

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Isssorait.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Odingo1: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Photoshoped pinshure

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

He's confuse
who is confuse?
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
I am glad the old man is alive and well

But he should continue to stay in London and take care of himself..

I don't like APC for anything but Osinbajo is holding the fort fine without Baba Bubu

In the voice of KWAM 1: Baba Bubu:, eyin baba e lo sempe..

Won ma pe yin, ko ti kan yin..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
nzeobi:
buhari and this his bulletproof maternity gown.

make we just the observe them
ipods sef,
Always wail over everything,
Wetin his beautiful gown stil do you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
..and this Hale and healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by basty: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FFK
Fayose
Olisa Methu
Can any one remind me of the other guy? wetin be him name sef?

Another story

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Silva79(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
one cloth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Our president is a ghost worker grin grin grin Is this the only Jalabia Bubu took to London?
Can he just resign and go take care of his health.. He looks so frail... I hope he recovers quick but the country has to move on

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Echelle(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make this man change cloth naaah...
...I know some people will actually come here to give a Bleep with I DONT give a Bleep picture...

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Very soon we'll know where the banana dropped

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
So they are saying that the "Ugu" has only one cloth? Ok na. Continue. If this is not an old pic, I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari judging by these pictures, is not looking hale and hearty at all!

I pray he recovers though. I can't see myself praying for another man's death. I also prefer this man to the Afonja called Osibanjo. That one is a Chameleon. Forget all these gimmicks by the Yorubas.

Quote me anywhere, BUHARI LOVES IGBO PEOPLE more than Osibanjo. Many Federal works are currently going on codedly in the East. Its just that most times, people love those who kill them and hate those who love them.

e.g Is the hopeless man called Fayose. It will suprise Igbos supporting him when this man betrays them one day. Its in their DNA.

For those Igbos supporting Atiku/Obi 2019.... I hope you know who Atiku is? That man is more heartless than Buhari oo. Nd a Fanatic. Forget all these cosmetic looks his media team are giving him.

N.B
I like yabbing Buhari but I know in my heart that he has good intentions and is working. If he contests in 2019, he has my vote!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by themonk(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Biafman: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kaiii, see bones. In fact Osi boy is the president already. Karma!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na wa o, this brown cloth again? Make dem even paint/dye the cloth to change the color na. Did he rush out of the country so much that he couldn't put small cloth inside nylon along? It's well o

LivingHuman:

But this part is so silly. Since when did receiving a visitor, become a sign of good health? He's looking physically sick to me. We wish him quick recovery

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by mn09abk: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sai BABA!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.