Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle (7795 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by ElekeNtioba: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aigbofa:
Once again the ibos are being led by the nose by another egocentric buffoon. Some people never learn.
Azikiwe denied us a mutually agreed secession clause in the constitution, another ibo made Nigeria a unitary state.
Why do you think war is the most logical way to get what you willingly gave away?

u really have no idea abt what u typed. Try again

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

u really have no idea abt what u typed. Try again

Yeah, fortunately you are only entitled to your own opinions not your own facts.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Remarkable: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nwanem, ike gwuru maka okwu gbasara Biafra. Ekperemm buka Chineke Nye anyi amamihen puriche maka ihenile gbasara okwu nka. Muwa choro ofu Nigeria, otu msi nele ya, Buhari mecha, oga eyen anyi Presidency Nigeria. Chigozie anyi.
... iseee!! I ji okwu, nwanna; ezigbo amamihe pur'iche k'anyi choro; ka Chukwu nna mer'anyi ebere, mezie okwu, n'aha Jisos! o
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by basilo101: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
juicee1:
ijaws just want to push the ibos forward, once they see that the struggle is unrealisable, they pull off as usual. But if it's actualisable, they dump the idea of biafra and claim they are lower niger people and different from the biafra ibos.

Sharp men.
dey r free to leave afta d actualization and we coporate peacefully. Biafra will not be a cage like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Remarkable:
... iseee!! I ji okwu, nwanna; ezigbo amamihe pur'iche k'anyi choro; ka Chukwu nna mer'anyi ebere, mezie okwu, n'aha Jisos! o

Amen! dalu oo nwanem.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Ephemmm: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u can say whatever u like but i have told you what i can do.......period

I am not proud of what you can do, but what you have done: tell us the personal efforts exerted so far. If I 'knack' you with three sound bunger there, na only Amadiora can save you from jumping into Lagoon, walahi...
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Idrismusty97(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Let me tell you a secret. If Nigeria slum into another civil war they will be VICTOR AND VANQUISHED this time around... Be careful what you wish for smiley.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let me tell you a secret. If Nigeria slum into another civil war they will be VICTOR AND VANQUISHED this time around... Be careful what you wish for smiley.

why do you choose to be ignorant like this?

Secession is not a crime and Nigeria is a signatory to the Indigenous people's right to self determination and rule.

Why do you choose to be bitter and hateful?

Victor and vanquished on top say I wan go form my country?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ephemmm:

I am not proud of what you can do, but what you have done: tell us the personal efforts exerted so far. If I 'knack' you with three sound bunger there, na only Amadiora can save you from jumping into Lagoon, walahi...

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Idrismusty97(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
fr3do:

why do you choose to be ignorant like this?

Secession is not a crime and Nigeria is a signatory to the Indigenous people's right to self determination and rule.

Why do you choose to be bitter and hateful?

Victor and vanquished on top say I wan go form my country?
Tell this to those cheering kids beating the drums of war like this is a movie.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by fr3do(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Tell this to those cheering kids beating the drums of war like this is a movie.

and when did the cheering kids start speaking for the entire SE, of whom, more than 70% support Biafra.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by WIZGUY69(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
All the yoruba that making mouth here the battle line has drawned. .....u guys should go and join Nigeria army. .......

We are now with biafra army and let the game starts

up biafra
Look at this deranged boy!

Do you think War is your Modern Combat 5 game or god of war that you are playing at home??

go and ask your father and uncles what happened in 1963.

nonsense.

internet is giving your ilks voice.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by ElekeNtioba: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aigbofa:

Yeah, fortunately you are only entitled to your own opinions not your own facts.

I'm not talkin of opinion...juts facts. Urs are twisted. U know knowledge of history is based on hearsay.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by dukum: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
HaHaHa........Dream on.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Ultimate300(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hope you have another 2million people who are ready to switched-off.........and your leaders wont fleee to ivory coast when the sun died...
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by nonaira: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Do you think War is your Modern Combat 5 game or god of war that you are playing at home??

nonsense.

Despite having more allies and more weapons than Biafra, Nigeria cowardly went after the civilians rather than fight the soliders they were supposed to fight. When still unable to defeat them by targeting the civilian, they imposed an air blockade so planes couldn't reach Biafra anyone likewise, gave away bakassi to Cameroon so they can equally follow suit on the air blockade.

Now the difference between 1960s and now, more Igbo and SS outside Nigeria are wilingly to sponsor the fight. No countries, not even your neighboring African countries like una or see una as their allies. Let's look at the BH mess, though ppl cried for una, not one single country was willingly to sacrifice their ppl in una aids. The only two that decided to assist did so because BH started moving to their territory and working out of there thus it became their problem as well.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by WIZGUY69(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

Despite having more allies and more weapons than Biafra, Nigeria cowardly went after the civilians rather than fight the soliders they were supposed to fight. When still unable to defeat them by targeting the civilian, they imposed an air blockade so planes couldn't reach Biafra anyone likewise, gave away bakassi to Cameroon so they can equally follow suit on the air blockade.

Now the difference between 1960s and now, more Igbo and SS outside Nigeria are wilingly to sponsor the fight. No countries, not even your neighboring African countries like una or see una as their allies. Let's look at the BH mess, though ppl cried for una, not one single country was willingly to sacrifice their ppl in una aids. The only two that decided to assist did so because BH started moving to their territory and working out of there thus it became their problem as well.

What's this one saying

who are you?

you just sit in your house (or your shop) and start analysing and capitalising on war as if we are watching a movie. smh.
you need to see how I was doing my face while reading the gibberish you are spewing up there.

very irritating.

you keep mentioning una una.
sponsor fight shocked

who wants to fight with you.

guy mins yourself o.

are you asari??

are you tompolo

are you representing massob??

are you KANU??
if no. shut up.

because if the war start now.

there's no way you will never be a victim.

because this time around there will be VICTOR & VANQUISHED.

THINK.

your useless massob leaders will be laughing really hard after reading your useless analyses.

cool
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by nonaira: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:

What's this one saying

who are you?

you just sit in your house (or your shop) and start analysing and capitalising on war as if we are watching a movie. smh.
you need to see how I was doing my face while reading the gibberish you are spewing up there.

very irritating.

you keep mentioning una una.
sponsor fight shocked

who wants to fight with you.

guy mins yourself o.

are you asari??

are you tompolo

are you representing massob??

are you KANU??
if no. shut up.

because if the war start now.

there's no way you will never be a victim.

because this time around there will be VICTOR & VANQUISHED.

THINK.

your useless massob leaders will be laughing really hard after reading your useless analyses.

cool

Couldn't combat what was said and like your typical illiterate Nigerian, he started yarning rubbish YAWN!!!!!!!!

Your people have been yarning rubbish about war whenever Biafra or dissolution of Nigeria is mentioned and I just phoned out to you, unlike the 60s you have no allies, BH fight proved that. Your army is as weak as it gets, common BH una could barely defeat, Mend you barely could defeat, you had to offer amnesty to them just to get them to stop and Biafra soliders took you people damn 3 years to subdue despite they fought una with extremely limited weapons. To top it all off, in all 3 situations, they had less military causality than una and in all three, in effort to try to subdue each groups, your military sort out civilians rather than fighting their actual opponent aka the individuals with weapons like themselves.

Anytime you people start ranting off about "war, war". I just laugh my f2king @ss cause it's obvious as hell una don't realize how f2king weak your entire military is. Like I've asked multiple times, name one fight Nigeria was going through and your military won or had advantage over without foreign aids. Even ragtag BH was kicking una @ss and if not for other African nation getting involved, they would still be humiliating your damn military till this day. FACT
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by SOUNDKING: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
dridowu:
Let them team together from now till whenever they like, d koko be say Presi Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2019, so meaning their team up is of no concern to Nigeria at large.
Whether you like it or not, Buhari is you and i president . Buhari will cease to be your President the very day u can use Biafra Intenational passport to travel to UK, France, SA, ETC.
Buhari will cease to be your president the very day you can use Biafra currency legally in Onitsha Market .
My brother, i know you don't like Buhari but you have to swallow it for the next four years till when you will have opportunity to chose the man you want.
I was able to survive PDP administration for 16years so you too can survive APC/Buhari administration.
Lest i forget, Buhari can never be my God and he will never be.
you are still contradicting yourself,the world is wiser now,people now has the right to chose their nationality. I wish you luck, God bless Biafra.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by dridowu: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you are still contradicting yourself,the world is wiser now,people now has the right to chose their nationality. I wish you luck, God bless Biafra.
Yes, my brother you have the 100% right to chose any nation as your nationality but remember you can only chose a nation that is recognise by UN.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
dridowu:
Yes, my brother you have the 100% right to chose any nation as your nationality but remember you can only chose a nation that is recognise by UN.

You can have a surname only recognised by your Local Government Chairman, right?

I am a Biafran.
Nigeria was created by slave traders, to accommodate their conquered slaves.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by WIZGUY69(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

Couldn't combat what was said and like your typical illiterate Nigerian, he started yarning rubbish YAWN!!!!!!!!

Your people have been yarning rubbish about war whenever Biafra or dissolution of Nigeria is mentioned and I just phoned out to you, unlike the 60s you have no allies, BH fight proved that. Your army is as weak as it gets, common BH una could barely defeat, Mend you barely could defeat, you had to offer amnesty to them just to get them to stop and Biafra soliders took you people damn 3 years to subdue despite they fought una with extremely limited weapons. To top it all off, in all 3 situations, they had less military causality than una and in all three, in effort to try to subdue each groups, your military sort out civilians rather than fighting their actual opponent aka the individuals with weapons like themselves.

Anytime you people start ranting off about "war, war". I just laugh my f2king @ss cause it's obvious as hell una don't realize how f2king weak your entire military is. Like I've asked multiple times, name one fight Nigeria was going through and your military won or had advantage over without foreign aids. Even ragtag BH was kicking una @ss and if not for other African nation getting involved, they would still be humiliating your damn military till this day. FACT

shocked shocked

Like seriously

grin Bro. you are the real illiterate here.

Now. lemme enlighten you a little. cool
first of all, is BH a country or a terrorist group? ( answer that your self.)
the N.A you keep castigating, do you realize that your kinsmen are among them??
so why the insult? I don't think you are a Nigerian, because you sound naive.
OK. "for your plastic mind now" you are the victor of the 1967 war. grin. coz, the way you keep exonerating your Biafran soldiers said it all. lemme tell you that the NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED slogan was just to console your people after loosing 3 million people.
in fact in the next 100 years there's no how Biafra will defeat Nigeria.
BTW. war is not a good thing.
get your ass off the internet and see the reality.
stop ordering armour tanks via the net.
or sharing rifles and war planes.
you will always be on the loosing side.
what you are not up to don't to try it.- tsao chu
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by cyberdurable(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nonsense.

Ewu what Happened in 1963? dull brain, Go and ask your History Teacher the Actual Date, because definitely ur Dumb parents Doesn't Know this too.. I wonder why ur hrts Aches weneva u guys hear the Word BIAFRA,
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by nonaira: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:

shocked shocked

Like seriously

grin Bro. you are the real illiterate here.

Now. lemme enlighten you a little. cool
first of all, is BH a country or a terrorist group? ( answer that your self.)
the N.A you keep castigating, do you realize that your kinsmen are among them??
so why the insult? I don't think you are a Nigerian, because you sound naive.
OK. "for your plastic mind now" you are the victor of the 1967 war. grin. coz, the way you keep exonerating your Biafran soldiers said it all. lemme tell you that the NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED slogan was just to console your people after loosing 3 million people.
in fact in the next 100 years there's no how Biafra will defeat Nigeria.
BTW. war is not a good thing.
get your ass off the internet and see the reality.
stop ordering armour tanks via the net.
or sharing rifles and war planes.
you will always be on the loosing side.
what you are not up to don't to try it.- tsao chu

The 3 million casualties were predominately the civilian. Go and reread your history. Nigeria military had more soldiers killed than Biafra soldiers. Even your obasanjo lost over 1000 men in just an hour, f2king an hour. Go and read Isama-Alabi book. In other to combat the humiliating beating of Una, your military sort after the civilians, predominantly the women, children and non arm carrying men. The same way, the militants recorded less killings than your soldiers and in other to combat that also humiliating killings, your obsanjo using the good ole trick he learned during the Biafra war went after Odi civilians rather than the militants he was supposed to be fighting.

The fact is your entire NA is weaker than weak. The only time they have strength is if it's an unarmed civilians.... FACTs. During mend, you sort after civilians; during Biafra, you snuck around going after the civilians rather than fighting the soldiers waiting for una and in BH, once again your military arrested more civilians when BH was kicking una @ss rather than BH members. If not for the two other African nations that got involved, una would have still be attacking and arresting civilians rather than your f2king opponent. Funny enough, your military had more weapons than all three of these groups and yet weakly went after their ppl without weapons to defend themselves. Why we are at it, the other country aka Cameroon that possessed the same amount of weaponry as una dared una, and what did you do? Gave away bakassi without a single gunshot even though the people of bakassi were crying against it and hoping for Nigeria to defend them. Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Your military is among the weakest on earth. Biafra war was won thanks to foreign aid, the BH is currently being won thanks to foreign aid. The two times foreign aid didn't come, you chickened out (bakassi) and paid your opponents to stop (mend). grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by dridowu: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

You can have a surname only recognised by your Local Government Chairman, right?

I am a Biafran.
Nigeria was created by slave traders, to accommodate their conquered slaves.
Since you claim to be a Biafran, then go and use your Biafran international passport at Akanu Ibiam International Airport and see the way they will bundle you out like a log of wood.
My brother, you are only a Biafran with dream but in reality you are a Nigerian.
You formally cease to be a Nigerian the very day UN recognise Biafran
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by knowledgeable: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
midolian:
what makes this dunce think if you are not with them, then u must be yoruba? Do you know how many ethnic groups we have in Nigeria? And Arnt yoruba's better than u? undecided Do you know I got to know the true meaning of slavery when I knew about u guyz? Go and learn more about ya pple to know how they betrayed and sold out each other as slaves because of greed in the those days..I am sure that's why u remain slaves

Mumu, they still speak yoruba in Brazil.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by ahaika23: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Why are yorubas always on Biafran thread?
The urchins are just unbelievable!
Yoluba face your work eeeeooooo
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by StewardUde: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
since boko haram can give d nigerian army a run for der lives,i wonder wetin biafra go do nigeria kwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Insists On Adebutu As Ogun Gov Candidate, Asks INEC To Obey Court Order- / Reports From SURULERE About Abducting Protesters / Alleged N3.7trn Budget Padding: ‘Akpabio Will Not Resign’ – Senate Replies PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.