Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. (3256 Views)

My Son Will Actualise Biafra- Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
The Biafra struggle has received
a boost as the Niger Delta
Volunteer Force (NDVF) led by
Alhaji Asari Dokubo, joined forces
with the Movement for the
Actualisation of the Sovereign
State of Biafra (MASSOB) to
actualise the dream.
Alhaji Dokubo announced the
new alliance at the weekend
during the Biafra Day celebration,
organised by the leader of
MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike,
at the Ojukwu Memorial Library
and Conference in Owerri, which
was attended by thousands of
members of the two groups.
Dokubo and Uwazuruike assured
their members at the ceremony
that the actualisation of Biafra
was near.
Alhaji Dokubo, who addressed
the large crowd, said the South-
South and the South-East no
longer had Niger Delta or Igbo,
but Biafra.
He assured MASSOB members
that they would soon realise
their dream for an independent
state.
“We will soon complete the race.
There is no need for you to be
fatigued; the finishing line is not
very far again. No power can
stop our independence, our
freedom is near,” he said, as the
crowd went into wild jubilation.
He cautioned the new
government of General
Muhammadu Buhari on any
attempt to arrest any freedom
fighter in the country.
He advised the new President to
rather, concentrate on his
election promises, saying that
very soon, they would rise up to
hold him accountable to his
words.
Dokubo recalled that three Ijaw
kings went on exile because of
Biafra with two of them dying
there, stressing that the Niger
Delta people and the Igbo had
been brothers right from time.
Uwazuruike, who spoke earlier,
said this year’s Biafra Day was
significant as Dokubo came to
join force with him in the Biafra
struggle.
“Asari Dokubo has been here
since two days because of this
occasion,” he said, pointing out
that before he formed MASSOB in
1999, he had gone to the Niger
Delta region to solicit their
support.
The MASSOB leader said: “Biafra
is now assured as we have the
support of the Niger Delta
people.”

SOURCE: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/new/biafra-massob-niger-delta-group-team-up-to-actualise-struggle/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Alhaji Dokubo, who addressed
the large crowd, said the
South-
South and the South-East no
longer had Niger Delta or
Igbo,
but Biafra.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by ckmayoca: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
I no trust asari oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by fablola: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nonsense! Yeye de smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Udmaster(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
All of a sudden now that IPOB has gained global recognition, these dio$ts are coming out. To all biafrans out there, MASSOB and NDVF are sponsored by PMB to undermine IPOB/Radio Biafra. Listening live to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu live and direct from Japan!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
ckmayoca:
I no trust asari oooooo
Who are you not to trust asari? I LOVE ASARI FOR ONE THING HE DON'T COMPROMISE IN WHAT EVER HE SAYS.

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by IamAtribalist: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by NOBODYY: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jokers
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by omenka(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lord, please grant these people their heart desires, amen.

Their leaders, Asari, Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazurike, who champion their struggle, reward them with the topmost leadership positions upon actualisation of their republic, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:
All of a sudden now that IPOB has gained global recognition, these dio$ts are c oming out. To all biafrans out there, MASSOB and NDVF are sponsored by PMB to undermine IPOB/Radio Biafra. Listening to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu live and direct from Japan!

ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by NOBODYY: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jokers
Noise makers
Mk we hear word abeg
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by kossyablaze(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Any which way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
lionstone:

ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA!!!

I want Biafra too not by people who are living large...worth billions while people are suffering. That's my point...can't trust them!

6 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by kossyablaze(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool
Guy this ur name eh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Abugab(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
The South Easterners said they were betrayed by the South West and Awolowo during the civil war, hmmmm, this their alliance with Asari will be worse as he will trade them like illegal crude. Asari is never a revolutionary but a greedy guy using Niger Delta for his personal gains.
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by EasternLionn: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abugab:
The South Easterners said they were betrayed by the South West and Awolowo during the civil war, hmmmm, this their alliance with Asari will be worse as he will trade them like illegal crude. Asari is never a revolutionary but a greedy guy using Niger Delta for his personal gains.

Cowbell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by 5starmilitant: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abugab:

And how much do you know about Asari? Please do me a Favour, just shut up......... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
For Dokubo
Switching sides is like flipping a switch

I wouldn't want him on my team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Jokers
Noise makers
Mk we hear word abeg

ur name said it all ,u are nobody
so nobody is talking
onye ofe mmanu

16 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lacasera14(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
I was here sha. I hate biafra
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by NOBODYY: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

ur name said it all ,u are nobody
so nobody is talking
onye ofe mmanu

And ur name? Controversy?? Looking for who to disturb with foolishness??
Not me man...i won't let u defeat me with experience
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

And ur name? Controversy?? Looking for who to disturb with foolishness??
Not me man...i won't let u defeat me with experience

yea i disturb imbecil.es like u
bambus bumbis!!

2 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by NOBODYY: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

yea i disturb imbecil.es like u
bambus bumbis!!

But...But...
It takes only an imbe%cile to detect an imbe%cile
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by erikcantona: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Even if devil joins biafran struggle I dnt mind all we need is freedom !! Biafra or deathhhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by c33b33(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
EasternLionn:

Cowbell.
Our Milk! Lol
IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

But...But...
It takes only an imbe%cile to detect an imbe%cile

now dats a daft comment
it takes a sane man to kno and insane man,
anywys atleast uv accepted d fact that u are a imbecil.
so chill out
u are just a diplopoda

4 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by NOBODYY: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

now dats a daft comment
it takes a sane man to kno and insane man,
anywys atleast uv accepted d fact that u are a imbecil.
so chill out
u are just a diplopoda

Reta%rded fool...dafuq do u think u are seff??
Do u av a job?? See as u dey use all ur energy express urself...loll..ur a joker o
Trying so hard to impress..just take a sit b*tch% nd go fvvck urself
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
NOBODYY:

Reta%rded fool...dafuq do u think u are seff??
Do u av a job?? See as u dey use all ur energy express urself...loll..ur a joker o
Trying so hard to impress..just take a sit b*tch% nd go fvvck urself

cow so u are still here quoting me after i hav attended to my responsibilities ?
lol im not suprised are u not a Yoruba man? u guyz are lazy na
im even sure at ur old age u still chopping mummy thank u
well i can see dat the excess oil ur people use to cook is affecting ur brain
so thats y i wana explain it clearly to u.

miserable cacajao..let me lecture u

3 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
new2020:

I want Biafra too not by people who are living large...worth billions while people are suffering. That's my point...can't trust them!

IF GOD DECIDES TO USE THEM WE CAN'T BLAME THEM. I WOULD RATHER SUPPORT A BILLIONAIRE FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA THAN A BILLIONAIRE THAT IS SABOTEUR. SALOM

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abugab:

why are u people hell bent on destroying other people's image. Why talk about Asari whey u never see, whey u no sabi anything about

Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Lawsimon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
To show seriousness, I think by now, blue print on how the new country would look like, should have been widely circulated. It will go a long way of convincing doubters and also attract input and criticism. What will be the system and form of government, the structure of the country, values and ideology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination: IPOB Member Says Kanu Is God,worships His Pic Daily (photo) / Former Gov. Peter Obi And His Wife Pictured At The Airport...see His Simple Look / Aisha Buhari Gets ‘Four More Years’ Tattoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.