Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,014 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown (20826 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by tonychristopher: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
The way people talk sometime, I wonder how you type

has he stolen from you why call him thief ?

pls next time go learn basic spellings before you can type from your anus...

DahtzFestjayz:
Theif calling the owner to catch theif
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by lawbabs: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Let him probe dick and tom. Apc/pdp.

Now you are making perfect sense...
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by seedorfg(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
sharaaap there, mr.itk
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
backtosender:
I dont see any sense from your comment go u sound like a joke to me

please punctuate, I don't understand...
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by strongerthaneva(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The man that saved Nigeria from collapsing while Otedola and Wale Tinubu were taking selfies with Buhari
Lol am sure u not seeing what am seeing...He the tanoids is never a saver but a denter...He only save his pockets not we nigerians..open ur eyes and see clearly..

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by litaninja(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
I really don't think there was anything "patriotic" about Ubah's action at that time. Let us all remember that his depots were also not lifting products for the same period as all the other strikers. He saw an opportunity to make a bit more money, to break the ranks of the strikers and to possible defend himself by the time the probes and fall-backs from the strikes start hitting.
Please have all the strikers probed and add Ubah to that list...
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
frankparadise:
seems his seeking for position from buhari cheesy
E-diot, Uba can even feed Buhari a whole lifetime.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aitee1:
Hypocrite!!! undecided
by sammyj: 10:45am
This is a case of the thief chasing
after the owner of the house coming
from Ubah the biggest beneficiary of
SCAM called subsidy since 1800DC!!!
by Soreza : 10:43am
AFTER THEN YOU TOO WILL BE
PROBED
by DahtzFestjayz : 8:14am
Your parents shouldn't have married at all and the world will have four less mouths to feed.
See how men waste their sperm cells
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by mployer(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Bitter? Mehn we are having fun at your expense...boy,we never realize opposition could be this fun.Buhari could be reading our comments right now.
grin grin

Bro, opposition is really fun....I neva knew.

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by mployer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
litaninja:
I really don't think there was anything "patriotic" about Ubah's action at that time. Let us all remember that his depots were also not lifting products for the same period as all the other strikers. He saw an opportunity to make a bit more money, to break the ranks of the strikers and to possible defend himself by the time the probes and fall-backs from the strikes start hitting.
Please have all the strikers probed and add Ubah to that list...

He stopped the strike and saved the nation from total collapse and you still see nothing 'patriotic' in that?

You probably know a different meaning to the word.

1 Like

Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
is he not one of them. angry
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by emzila(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
when i said removing fuel subsidy is a possible task, some peon raised up to tell me that the cabal will frustrate the effort, Uba may be one thief among others but considering his stake and control in that sector, i am hopeful that my statement stands achievable. if ubah he is OK with the removal, then i see a better Nigeria, the moment subsidy is removed, let the president award importation contract to more people with competition set in, the so call cabal will loose hold of it grip.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by sammyj: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
................................................ cheesygrin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jkyoung:

by sammyj: 10:45am
This is a case of the thief chasing
after the owner of the house coming
from Ubah the biggest beneficiary of
SCAM called subsidy since 1800DC!!!
by Soreza : 10:43am
AFTER THEN YOU TOO WILL BE
PROBED
by DahtzFestjayz : 8:14am
Your parents shouldn't have married at all and the world will have four less mouths to feed.
See how men waste their sperm cells
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by DahtzFestjayz: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba fool. Ubah knows when probe is done..he is requesting it, when done...90% will be Yoruba marketers.
For your informations [1] Am not a Nigerian.
[2] Yoruba ko, Yoruba ni.
Nigeria economy is dead. I belive in Buhari to revive it
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Johntobi56: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes probe the oil marketers
Also probe Ubahs deal with access bank and Coscharis
Probe how he defrauded congos president to buy that port
Also Buhari people electricity privatizton
Also declare war on piracy
Ban importation of fake products
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by ollyruffy: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Subsidy will be removed and the probe will start from Ifeanyi Uba himself.
Re: Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown by Vicilo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
frankparadise:
seems his seeking for position from buhari cheesy

Y is it dat we Nigerians find it difficult to appreciate d good one among us. Mr man tel me any position dat is better dan wat dis Uba has as a company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / Blessing Blackson, Wife Of Man Who Died Saving 6 In Boat Mishap Cries Out / Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.