Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) (52770 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2015
tunapa2009:
this must be in Ibadan around Adeoyo!!!
My parish? Or the one baba visited?
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by jaffi: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Surprised and disappointed to see his wife use a palm top or ipad to 'scroll' through the scriptures.
The Bible is a book,not an electronic

Ancient idea...u think God is disappointed or surprised too? Wake up!
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by bknight: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
I clap for this man.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by jaffi: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Surprised and disappointed to see his wife use a palm top or ipad to 'scroll' through the scriptures.

Ancient idea...u think God is disappointed or surprised too? Wake up! Haven't u heard about e-book?
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Dynamiceagle:
it has started already. get discounts and quick delivery for questions call 07066766905

Ow far now? Ow d parole go be?
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2015
True talk! The bible Search the Scriptures not tap or punch the scripture.
using ur gadgets could be on a personal note not in the church.
All the same i Respect, Honor and crave for the Humility of this great Servant of God and his wife.
nedu2000:
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2015
jaffi:

Ancient idea...u think God is disappointed or surprised too? Wake up! Haven't u heard about e-book?
ebook isn't a book,
12month:

I don't get u. My mum uses her Ipad to read the bible and that because she can't really see clearly the printed letters and it's convenient for her to carry and use anywhere
This is the 21st century sir, so no big deal
Ndyson:

Sorry d bible Can b in any format we are in d 21st Century, it is not by d Logo it is by d Rhema.
d letter (logo) killeth but d Spirit (Rhema) giveth life
I guess we're all entitled to our opinion,i just feel the holy "book" should be a book.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by yvonne111(f): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
mind u the bible was on a wooden scroll b4 ...then book...whats ur p self?
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by yvonne111(f): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
datz a clear indicator that you practice religion...owning a bible book doesnt buy ur ticket to heaven yet

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by SammyO4real: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

That statement of yours shows how stereotypic an average African man is in nature. They don't want change.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2015
yvonne111:
mind u the bible was on a wooden scroll b4 ...then book...whats ur p self?
it's the multiple compromises and change in the church that is taking away the values of old. From homosexuality to female equality. Bringing an ipad or its likes is 1stly a source of distraction,2ndly it turns the church into a place for show!!its best from a religious leader point of view to tell ones congregation to keep those things at home
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by SammyO4real: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Chosen1984:
True talk! The bible Search the Scriptures not tap or punch the scripture.
using ur gadgets could be on a personal note not in the church.
All the same i Respect, Honor and crave for the Humility of this great Servant of God and his wife.

So u operate Google search by flipping through a book abi? Make i hear say no be button or screen u dey tap to use SEARCH engines undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by thegoodone2(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Was this the way Jesus lived his life? Me no fit go church or mosque where iman/pastor dey use private jet where some members no fit afford 3 square me. Nigerian pastors impoverishing members since 0001AD. See d wife sef with tab where she can economize like Jesus and u hard copy bible, the saved money could have paid for a member's house rent
So u dont pray for yourself to use or buy private jet in your life.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by smajatt(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2015
I LOVE AND RESPECT THIS MAN.... HE REMINDS ME OF APOSTLE AYO BABALOLA... SO SELFLESS<CARING.LOVING,WISE AND OF COURSE SPIRIT FILLED

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by stigman(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

Go and call police
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
SammyO4real:

So u operate Google search by flipping through a book abi? Make i hear say no be button or screen u dey tap to use SEARCH engines undecided

wetin come concern BIBLE and google! They relate??
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by iredia77(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is a "book" When Jesus went into the temple and "read the scriptures" What exactly was he reading ,hardcover or paper back. God chose to write the 10 commandments on stone. Do you know that some people were killed by the church when they first attempted mass production by printing .

Jesus himself would,ve used that in our tym.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by SammyO4real: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Chosen1984:

wetin come concern BIBLE and google! They relate??
because in your analysis u mentioned 'search the scripture' and not tap the scripture. But I'm only telling you that we tap our keyboard to operate Google which is a SEARCH ENGINE. So, we can tap to search for something.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2015
thegoodone2:
So u dont pray for yourself to use or buy private jet in your life.
I do but not for clergymen they are the representatives of God on Earth and by extention shepards so they should sacrifice for their flocks especially their church/mosque members
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
SammyO4real:
because in your analysis u mentioned 'search the scripture' and not tap the scripture. But I'm only telling you that we tap our keyboard to operate Google which is a SEARCH ENGINE. So, we can tap to search for something.
Nothing on Earth can be Compared with the BIBLE! As in Nothing above or below this earth.The BIBLE is on its own class! No patner, no second , no third.
That's what i believe
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by brofula(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
and the law given to Moses was written on a stone not a book, do you remember. I hope in your church you dont use Micro phone, sound system and projectors because Jesus did not use it during his time and email, online sermons and text messages are also not allowed. oga pls go and get a life.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by pomsky: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
seunmsg:
Show off and publicity stunt. All for the cameras.

[size=14pt].....your mumu has doctorate. Ode-rin-de![/size] angry
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by klax(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

God bless you tell them. Sorry oo wait you will see them (RCCG) members who read bible upside down will attack you. Just watch!
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by hizaya61(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
You can read the bible and still end up in Hell. Using a tab bible doesn't prevent you from entering heaven either. If you find this difficult to accept, you are under the influence of a Religious Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

You should as well avoid travelling in vehicles or airplanes and instead use only horses. How could u even make such a comment? What's the difference between the hard copy Bible and the soft copy?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Onliie(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Think before you speak. even in Jesus days scrolls were used not books.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
The bible is not the book, nor is it the electronic, it is the content that matters.

By this statement, are you indirectly saying putting the bible under the pillow means the devil cannot attack you? I strongly believe it is the word in the book and not the book itself that matters.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by sean079: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

dats a wrong perception about civilisation. maybe u never know dat human evolves relative to dere surrounding n environment. from readin from animal bones, skin, shells, clay tablet, wooden plate, papyrous, paper n now visiual electronics gadget. u should just b grateful to God dat makes human brain to design different structure to suit different ages making sure life is beautiful, easy n fullfil

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Lol... religion don crowd ds one brain....
Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
JustCurious:

No, No, you got it wrong. The earliest version of the Bible was a scroll. I would be so disappointed to see you have the portable book version and not the Scroll. wink Maybe, we should all go back to the beginning?

The version (electronics, hardcopy) of the bible that we carry doesn't matter as much as the scriptures/word we have in our hearts.

The Bible says that they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, they loved not their lives even until death.. Rev 12:11.

Thy word have I hidden in my HEART, that I may not sin against you psalm 119vs 11

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by Icocop101(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:

You had better be surprised and learn. Jesus SImply overcame the devil and his temptation in the wilderness by saying: it is written.....and not practically holding a hard cover book that we call the Bible today!!! So how many quotes of 'what is written' do you have by heart to dish-outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.