Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (40612 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by OkutaNla: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
If not for their chest-beating, which is a huge turn-off, yorubas are liberal minded people, we for no mind to dash them governorship of Lagos, even if only for a single term.
But if we try am? ? ? We go regret our lives coz they will never allow us to rest or hear word with chest-thumping! They fit begin call us their slaves sef, and will claim credit for single-handedly civilizing us and developing the entire Lagos. Tufiakwa! God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by ayokellany: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
portaableg:
All ya haters of Igbos.... keep hating. No wahala. We still Love y'all. #One Nigeria #Xenophoigbo

Am Yoruba and have been loving Igbo since the day I was born. I only knew the difference btw Igbo n Yoruba on nairaland.

Cc : portaableg

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please tell them the current president of Benin is a yoruba man Boni Yayi !

The name of Lagos senator is YAYI Adeola !

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by OkutaNla: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:
iroko Tv is worth $35m

Your welcome

Thanks for the correction. cheesy
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:
If not for their chest-beating, which is a huge turn-off, yorubas are liberal minded people, we for no mind to dash them governorship of Lagos, even if only for a single term.
But if we try am? ? ? We go regret our lives coz they will never allow us to rest or hear word with chest-thumping! They fit begin call us their slaves def, and will claim credit for single-handedly civilizing us and developing the entire Lagos. Tufiakwa! God forbid
Never ever think of it biko we rebuke it
Ordinary ifeanyi Ubah release oil them talk say Na igbo save Nigeria lol

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Eshinwaju: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:

Chai I totally forgot about that guy !!!
Walahi God bless you !

I tell u my broda......the thing tire me......it is a well known fact of human life that people migrate to where their fortunes will be better than where they are coming from and the yiboe migration from their land to anywhere including places like yorubaland.....even into remote villages is simple common sense....I have never seen Yorubas of any significant number in any of their lands.... cheesy..

Infact they are the last set of Nigerians to migrate into Yorubaland maybe because of the civil war but they are the only ones who will claim no man's land.....make demands.....issue stewpid and meaningless ultimatums.......cry when you give it back to them....etc....most times Yorubas don't respond because they are peaceful and feel sorry for them...but dem no go hear

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Eshinwaju: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:
But if we try am? ? ? We go regret our lives coz they will never allow us to rest or hear word with chest-thumping! They fit begin call us their slaves def, and will claim credit for single-handedly civilizing us and developing the entire Lagos. Tufiakwa! God forbid

Good point.....we don't even mind that....but it is the chest beating that tires us out... cheesy...don't forget that all these Yoruba achievements were made outside of government o.......we have always played opposition but fared better.......now is their turn to try it for four years...they are already crying..... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by after1: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Coming to this party very late, was viewing this thread while I was in the office.

Are you ready to cry? My people have destroyed all cursed yeebhoes on this thread already.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your attention is needed here
after1:

Are you ready to cry? My people have destroyed all cursed yeebhoes on this thread already.
Kidnapper, Mr. Ismaila Adesina and their fake currency in their Kidnappers den at Isase Village Ajia, Ibadan

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-kidnappers-den-in-ibadan/
Just click onthe link
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by after1: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Your attention is needed here Kidnapper, Mr. Ismaila Adesina and their fake currency in their Kidnappers den at Isase Village Ajia, Ibadan

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-kidnappers-den-in-ibadan/
Just click onthe link

No i want to kill you here then will bury you with the ismaila on that thread. Are you ready to cry? Answer me fast fast.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

No i want to kill myself here then will bury myself with the ismaila on that thread. Pls don't cry foR me ? Answer me fast fast.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by after1: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=CaptainOjemba post=34331918][/quote]

The mofo has chicken out like ojuiku. Dont quote me again you f.u king coward. Yeebhoe fool

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

The mofo has chicken out like awo (toad). Dont quote me again you f.u king coward. Yeloba fool
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by after1: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Johnboi and co have killed mumujemba on this thread. The cursed mofo ran away sharply. Yorubas too much, they dont make noise.

I weep for yeebhoes the day they chest beat about fuel scarcity. Buhahahaaha What a cursed and worthless tribe.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by phazotron(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
I hope the new governor in conjunction with the oba work hand in hand to limit these pigs and the pigs that gave birth to them both male and female pigs inclusive. Its fasholas fault. How can u let an ibo man be commissioner? Let them win 6seats in legislature? The man was a good governor but a weak disciplinarian. I dont see these pple as human beings anymore after the last drama and now this? All i wish is to be one day governor and ill make life a living hell for these wild pigs. I hope never to marry an ibo lady but a lady from my own tribe or a decent humble south south lady. I always thank God that my best and closest friend is from bayelsa state. I wonder what makes you different between the hausas that you criticize for their born to rule mentality when you have a nasty born to reap where you did not sow mentality. The best thing that can happen is for those six seats that these pigs won to be returned to its rightful owners. This is a wake up call for we yorubas in lagos to deal with shameless pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by babadee1(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

When Biafra comes, don't really expect Igbos to pack and go, it ain't going to happen. Go and look at your Nigerian passport well and ask what "ECOWAS" engraved in front of it means because you will see that same ECOWAS in front of the Biafran passport. ECOWAS allows anybody in west Africa to travel and live anywhere in west Africa. Any Yoruba man who thinks that Biafra means kicking Igbos out of Lagos and taking over their properties should perish the thought. As a Biafran, I will never need Visa to go anywhere in Nigeria including Lagos.

You won't need a visa to travel but you will need a permit to work and to own businesses. Believe me no serious Igbo person would support Biafra if they knew what was at stake.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by OkutaNla: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2015
phazotron:
I hope the new governor in conjunction with the oba work hand in hand to limit these pigs and the pigs that gave birth to them both male and female pigs inclusive. Its fasholas fault. How can u let an ibo man be commissioner? Let them win 6seats in legislature? The man was a good governor but a weak disciplinarian. I dont see these pple as human beings anymore after the last drama and now this? All i wish is to be one day governor and ill make life a living hell for these wild pigs. I hope never to marry an ibo lady but a lady from my own tribe or a decent humble south south lady. I always thank God that my best and closest friend is from bayelsa state. I wonder what makes you different between the hausas that you criticize for their born to rule mentality when you have a nasty born to reap where you did not sow mentality. The best thing that can happen is for those six seats that these pigs won to be returned to its rightful owners. This is a wake up call for we yorubas in lagos to deal with shameless pigs.

Actually, it was the PDP as a party that won 7 seats (a repeat of 1999 - 2003 result) at the last election into the Lagos state HOS, and of the 7 seats, 6 of the winners are Yorubas, the only igbo was the Emeka Idimogu guy who won at Oshodi. APC still has an overwhelming majority control of the state house of assembly with 33 seats while PDP only 7.

Of the only 6 Lagos PDP Federal House of Reps winners, 2 are Igbos (a man and a woman) while the third one is from Delta state - an Urhobo guy. The remaining 3 were won by Yorubas under PDP (2) and Accord Party (1).

Out of the 24 total federal house of reps seats allocated to the state, 18 were won by Yorubas for the APC, 3 other Yorubas won under PDP and Accord party, making a total of 21 Yoruba House of Reps members out of the 24 total repping Lagos.

So, altogether only 4 non-indigenes (3 Igbos and 1 Urhobo) won seats in Lagos out of 67 total seats. So Yorubas continue to overwhelmingly dominate Lagos politically.

Going by the chest-beaters attitude since the elections, i see their political gains in Lag as an aberration that will be corrected in future elections.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by kcthepundit(m): 3:59am On Jun 02, 2015
nightmile:

Your slowpoke coward leader that call himself Ojueku ran away from battle field after subjecting your father and mother to torture in the hands of the Yoruba Scorpions. He ran away when he discovered obj was closing in on him. Poverty is even worst in the east as we use your people from Ebonyi axis to farm like cows in Benue state. Ibos are the reason the whole world see Nigerians as criminals. Please go to your bia -furs so that we can cleanse our land of your atrocities.
[quote author=Johntobi56 post=34326518]

Ever since the Usman Dan Fodio conquered and converted the yorubas to Muslims, they now follow the fulanis like sheep. Do. They have a mind of their own? I doubt.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by kcthepundit(m): 4:10am On Jun 02, 2015
phazotron:

Look @ this pig from the race known for mutilating a human being's face as if its a birthday cake in the name of tribal marks. When you talk of pigs, u should know the dirtiest tribe in the whole of Nigeria is YORUBA. You guys rick of dirt, live in slums and ooze like soak away pits. Imagine this Yoruba guy calling ibos pigs.
You guys are so dirty even in your utterances. Nothing neat comes out of ur tribe and am sure ur face is mutilated too, Woju.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by kcthepundit(m): 4:32am On Jun 02, 2015
phazotron:
I hope the new governor in
conjunction with the oba work
hand in hand to limit these pigs
and the pigs that gave birth to
them both male and female pigs
inclusive. Its fasholas fault. How
can u let an ibo man be
commissioner? Let them win
6seats in legislature? The man
was a good governor but a weak
disciplinarian. I dont see these
pple as human beings anymore
after the last drama and now this?
All i wish is to be one day
governor and ill make life a living
hell for these wild pigs. I hope
never to marry an ibo lady but a
lady from my own tribe or a
decent humble south south lady. I
always thank God that my best
and closest friend is from bayelsa
state. I wonder what makes you
different between the hausas that
you criticize for their born to rule
mentality when you have a nasty
born to reap where you did not
sow mentality. The best thing that
can happen is for those six seats
that these pigs won to be
returned to its rightful owners.
This is a wake up call for we
yorubas in lagos to deal with
shameless pigs.

Hope u saw the thread about your Ibadan brother ( another useless pig ) who raped his daughters and niece?
Hope you saw his face like yours? Shameless!
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by zendy: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2015
babadee1:

You won't need a visa to travel but you will need a permit to work and to own businesses. Believe me no serious Igbo person would support Biafra if they knew what was at stake.

What is at stake? The economic and political subjugation of a people who are large enough to form their own country and administer their own affairs? What is at stake here is freedom. Biafra will not be easy at first,but in the long run, it will be well worth it.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by zendy: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2015
bayulll01:

Now I see u are not smart,guess u are one of those kids on NL that knows nothing,I pray you get your Biafra and you will see the shocker that will follow

I pray we Igbos get Biafra too,there's no shocker we can see in Biafra we haven't seen in the British inspired fraud called Nigeria. Millions dead,massive corruption,infrastructural decay on a massive level and political brigandage. A shocker in Biafra might even be a welcome change.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by babadee1(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

What is at stake? The economic and political subjugation of a people who are large enough to form their own country and administer their own affairs? What is at stake here is freedom. Biafra will not be easy at first,but in the long run, it will be well worth it.

Which economic and political subjugation? Some of the richest and most influential people in Nigeria are of Igbo extraction. SE states have equal rights to participate and vote in Nigerian democracy. They play politics in Igbo land the same way they play politics all over Nigeria. Igbo people are living all over the country, going to school, doing business and owning property. Which subjugation? This is 2015 not 1966. I believe most reasonable Ndigbo know that things would not necessarily be more rosy even if Biafra was actualized today. If there's a need to improve relations and representation it can be worked out within the Nigerian context. It's time to get over the past and let bygones be bygones.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by zendy: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2015
scholes0:

Well, maybe that is a good thing.
But we all know the typical igbo man will never settle down in one place...... They are always moving around looking for the next place to settle down. That is the Inherent igbo nature.
As for the realization, of Biafra, I highly doubt it will happen .... If you think it ever will, you should explain how.

Of course,the Igbo travels far and wide in search of the Golden Fleece and it won't stop because Biafra has come. As great as America is, Americans regularly travel out looking for a better life or new experiences. As for how Biafra will come . The day that the majority of the over 35 million Igbos in Nigeria come out and say they have had enough of Nigeria and want their own country,how will you stop them? Is it the police you will send after them? I believe that Nigeria would have divided long time ago if it were not that the military spent far too long in power. There's really nothing strong holding Nigeria together and it's like we actually love each other.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by portaableg(f): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=ayokellany post=34330266]

Am Yoruba and have been loving Igbo since the day I was born. I only knew the difference btw Igbo n Yoruba on nairaland.

cry am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by zendy: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
babadee1:

Which economic and political subjugation? Some of the richest and most influential people in Nigeria are of Igbo extraction. SE states have equal rights to participate and vote in Nigerian democracy. They play politics in Igbo land the same way they play politics all over Nigeria. Igbo people are living all over the country, going to school, doing business and owning property. Which subjugation? This is 2015 not 1966. I believe most reasonable Ndigbo know that things would not necessarily be more rosy even if Biafra was actualized today. If there's a need to improve relations and representation it can be worked out within the Nigerian context. It's time to get over the past and let bygones be bygones.

Nobody is saying it will be rosy in Biafra, infact, it will be tough at first. Biafra is about freedom,self determination and the right of the Igbos to leave the British invented prison known as Nigeria.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by phazotron(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2015
kcthepundit:

Look @ this pig from the race known for mutilating a human being's face as if its a birthday cake in the name of tribal marks. When you talk of pigs, u should know the dirtiest tribe in the whole of Nigeria is YORUBA. You guys rick of dirt, live in slums and ooze like soak away pits. Imagine this Yoruba guy calling ibos pigs.
You guys are so dirty even in your utterances. Nothing neat comes out of ur tribe and am sure ur face is mutilated too, Woju.

The hausas have clearly shown that the only way to deal with you shameless pigs is by ethnic cleansing. You pple have no shame. Go and develop your land instead of laying claim to what is not yours. That is if there's any land left thanks to gully erosion. You are the worst tenants even your own pple who are landlords dont want to accomodate you in their homes because u all always end up being liabilities. Leave our tribal marks alone. Its our culture. If you dont like it go and die in the lagoon. And what about you senseless pigs that give dead body bath water to widows to drink? And as for the rape story from the pig above, it is a well known fact that crime/konji is not a respecter of pple and or race. Your piggish conscience knows that. Arent you guys tired of playing second fiddle? Go and develop your land and create biafra because nobody will need or miss you here. Lagos can and will never belong to or be ruled by you pigs. This is the center of excellence and that being said there is no space in governance for unsettled roamabouts like you and the next 200 generations to come after your lot. The only way to deal with these pigs is by ethnic cleansing. The hausas have shown us the way. Third rate nigerians and tactical failures on Gods part you all are. No time anymore for baseless arguments i have to get ready for work unlike you jobless pigs who fill here with retarded messages and comments.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by shiningshina(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Igbos are ungrateful idiots.
Deport the fools from Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Actually, it was the PDP as a party that won 7 seats (a repeat of 1999 - 2003 result) at the last election into the Lagos state HOS, and of the 7 seats, 6 of the winners are Yorubas, the only igbo was the Emeka Idimogu guy who won at Oshodi. APC still has an overwhelming majority control of the state house of assembly with 33 seats while PDP only 7.

Of the only 6 Lagos PDP Federal House of Reps winners, 2 are Igbos (a man and a woman) while the third one is from Delta state - an Urhobo guy. The remaining 3 were won by Yorubas under PDP (2) and Accord Party (1).

So, altogether only 4 non-indigenes (3 Igbos and 1 Urhobo) won seats in Lagos out of 67 total seats. So Yorubas continue to overwhelmingly dominate Lagos politically.

Out of the 24 total federal house of reps seats allocated to the state, 18 were won by Yorubas for the APC.

Going by the chest-beaters attitude since the elections, i see their political gains in Lag as an aberration that will be corrected in future elections.
Bode George / Obanikoro - modern day Afonja
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=kcthepundit post=34333896][/quote]

Illiterate yorubas got Islam before Dan fodio went on his adventures !!

Empty skull !
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2015
kcthepundit:

You call yorubas dirty ?
Do you know the way your gala sellers smell ? Because we are yet to ban them
Do you know how ori Ile stinks and Alaba and I see your dirty race eating in front of gutter
Do you know how Igbos smell especially there women wirh hairy chest who have armpit and boobs odour ?

Do you know Igbos suffer the most from body odour ?
Igbos are dirty skunk
Ban all Igbos from opening stores under bridges or selling drinks in traffic
And see how clean Lagos becomes

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2015
zendy:

Once you get your BIAFRA
Forfeit all your properties in west Chikena
If not we will still own all the oil wells in your biafail sorry BIAFRA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.