Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House (37351 Views)

You have 48 hrs to leave my LGA Buruku, Gov Ortom warns herdsmen / You Have 48 Hrs To Leave My LGA Buruku, Gov Ortom Warns Herdsmen / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by benuejosh: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Gbam
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by ChokGab(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
smiley smileyI Love This! I just hope he keeps to his words tho'...

1 Like

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by jamex93(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
ifyan:

Haha! Bros sha yiu no say body no be firewood.Man suppose flex small na.

bros e no funny na waiting dey kill this country b dat
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2015
This man will cause unemployment for the girls in benue state, how can they get money for their hair and accessories tongue.

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by ifyan(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2015
jamex93:

bros e no funny na waiting dey kill this country b dat

True talk bro but remember say body no be firewood
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by zik4ever: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2015
realjoker:
Great news.pdp is the worst thing to have ever happened to this nation, imagine turning official state government houses and aso vila into club, hotel and beer parlour fayose even turned ekiti gvt house to recreational centre for his tugs. But thank god we have corrected the mistake of 2011 by boothing out a clueless government and bring in a capable govt. Change everywhere you go, even the ibos in lagos has joined the movement.
This has nothing to do with PDP or APC! The man was a cabinet minister under Jonathan, he was a former PDP national official and ONLY decamped to APC after LOSING the PDP primaries. This action of his is based on his personal religious conviction and he isn’t the first. Jonah Jang of Plateau did same as a PDP Governor.
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by jamex93(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2015
ifyan:

True talk bro but remember say body no be firewood

body no b fire wood

then marry na

and u wey don get wife for house stick to ha

abi
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by ifyan(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2015
jamex93:

body no b fire wood

then marry na

and u wey don get wife for house stick to ha

abi

Bro the way you understand life is different from me.

I believe you understand
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by kilode100(f): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2015
ifyan:
Meeeeehhhhhnnnnnn! This man won spoil show for bois.

Kai! My people now our suffering continues.

Anyway cha,nice initiative

Story!
Pls don't me spill....

This guy is badass..
The things he did to me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

Memories..

20 Likes

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by jamex93(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2015
ifyan:

Bro the way you understand life is different from me.

I believe you understand

ok, tell me your orientation about life
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Limah01: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2015
dis is good development
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by shiki(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
That's my Governor, I believe u will make a great CHANGE . But please sir, ....DON'T play games with workers salaries like ur predecessor
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2015
grin
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by ifyan(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Story!
Pls don't me spill....

This guy is badass..
The things he did to me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

Memories..

Sisi mi ejo, yarn me.

No mind them.

Anyway bad belle is allowed
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Kingspin(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by kaydwutang(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Omo,..........boys for that state don enter oo.no more flexing for there, I fear this will make the state a dead zone as flexing dey increase the swaggalazio of a state. lipsrsealed
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by rita25(f): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2015
truelly benue pple need this advice for them to know its no more rubbish live like before.the average benue man is a useless drunk and the girls are whores expecially one queen pue of a girl chief husband snatcher..................be warned you all...thumps up the GOV who means business hope others learn from this
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Now that's my governor talking! Thank God for delivering Benue from Suswam and the PDP.
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by idupaul: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2015
realjoker:
Great news.pdp is the worst thing to have ever happened to this nation, imagine turning official state government houses and aso vila into club, hotel and beer parlour fayose even turned ekiti gvt house to recreational centre for his tugs. But thank god we have corrected the mistake of 2011 by boothing out a clueless government and bring in a capable govt. Change everywhere you go, even the ibos in lagos has joined the movement.

I hope u know this man Ortom was in the PDPp for 16 years and only joined the APC 3 weeks to the election after failing to clinch the PDP ticket .
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by zicoraads: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
rita25:
truelly benue pple need this advice for them to know its no more rubbish live like before.the average benue man is a useless drunk and the girls are whores expecially one queen pue of a girl chief husband snatcher..................be warned you all...thumps up the GOV who means business hope others learn from this
You are very, very foolish for this comment. An average Benue man is a drunk? And the girls whores?

I had typed series of insults for you, your family and your generation unborn, but decided against it.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by j1mmy: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2015
rubbish priority.
Why not prioritise corruption and poverty reduction
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by richy36: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice.
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by rita25(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
INSULTING MY FAMILY OR MYSELF WONT HELP YOU.AM SURE YOU ARE FROM BENUE AND YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR MYOPIC DISPOSITION TO A THREAD.WELL GET A LIFE AND TAKE THE WARNINGS OF THE GOV SERIOUSLY..NO ROOM FOR TOUTS IN BENUE STATE NO MORE SO GET A LIFE AND TAKE THE RULES OF NAIRALAND SERIOUS NO INSULTS OR RUDE COMMENTS.....AM A PROUD BENUE GIRL AND I SUPPORT THE WARNINGS MY GOV HAS GIVEN HIS PPLE.GYOR LIKE U..........YISH ANKPATUMA.
zicoraads:
You are very, very foolish for this comment. An average Benue man is a drunk? And the girls whores?

I had typed series of insults for you, your family and your generation unborn, but decided against it.

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by kilode100(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
ifyan:

Sisi mi ejo, yarn me.

No mind them.

Anyway bad belle is allowed

Yarn what

Good girls don't tell lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by ifyan(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Yarn what

Good girls don't tell lipsrsealed

Why na sis
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by lukaino(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Benue state is well known for what the governor is talking about. its the culture of the people taken into government house.
Them sabi enjoy life sha grin
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by piagetskinner(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice move randy orton gov ortom...that benue reeks of alcoholism and womanising# even old women smoke weed*chai
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08161244060
Scammer!! If u r not, create a thread post d next game on it

1 Like

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
tigonana:
guy give me ur number mke I save am,sure say u dey watsapp.

check my signature
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by doofanc: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
rita25:
INSULTING MY FAMILY OR MYSELF WONT HELP YOU.AM SURE YOU ARE FROM BENUE AND YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR MYOPIC DISPOSITION TO A THREAD.WELL GET A LIFE AND TAKE THE WARNINGS OF THE GOV SERIOUSLY..NO ROOM FOR TOUTS IN BENUE STATE NO MORE SO GET A LIFE AND TAKE THE RULES OF NAIRALAND SERIOUS NO INSULTS OR RUDE COMMENTS.....AM A PROUD BENUE GIRL AND I SUPPORT THE WARNINGS MY GOV HAS GIVEN HIS PPLE.GYOR LIKE U..........YISH ANKPATUMA.

my friend keep quiet and stop making excessive noise. if ur truly from Benue, then you'd have known the advice was mainly !meant for his predecessor who was a known womaniser and party Popper.

making blanket generalizations about a tribe is very bad

1 Like

Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by rita25(f): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2015
DOOFANC U KEEP QUITE THE WARNING GOES TO THE PEOPLE NOT HIS PREDECESSOR WHO HAS JETTED OUT OF THE COUNTRY HE WANTS THE PPLE TO KNOW ITS NO MORE BIZ AS USUAL AND HE WONT TOLERATE IT........AM NOT MAKING GENERALIZATIONS I SAID MOST NOT ALL AND I FUTHER IDENTIFIED AS A BENUE INDEGENE DONT ACT BLIND TO THE FACT OF MA KWA ,YA KWA,KPA KWA IN BENUE STATE LETS BE FACTUAL IF UR NOT PART OF THE PPLE WHO DO THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT EXIST......I REP BENUE AND KNOW THAT WE STILL HAVE THE DECENT FEW...KARPISH?
doofanc:

my friend keep quiet and stop making excessive noise. if ur truly from Benue, then you'd have known the advice was mainly !meant for his predecessor who was a known womaniser and party Popper.

making blanket generalizations about a tribe is very bad
Re: Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
tigonana:
guy give me ur number mke I save am,sure say u dey watsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.