Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? (1063 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
I don't want to answer Nigeria. Is it a crime? You have resources and i also have resources. I want resource control. Eat your own, i eat my own is it a crime? If you can't stand on your own, why can't you beg? There was a country. The struggle of the Biafra and Niger_Delta continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by 9niceguy(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Let them go naa. Is it by force? But I wonder why Niger deltans didn't join them before now. The question is, would they have join the effort should mr jonathan won the election? Mofos

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by SOUNDKING: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
iscom:
I don't want to answer Nigeria. Is it a crime? You have resources and i also have resources. I want resource control. Eat your own, i eat my own is it a crime? If you can't stand on your own, why can't you beg? There was a country. The struggle of the Biafra and Niger_Delta continue.
my brother those people making it to be by force still lives in the 60's, but you don't have to blame them,they know nothing of international law.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by OkutaNla: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
my brother those people making it to be by force still lives in the 60's, but you don't have to blame them,they know nothing of international law.

I guess that international law must be a new law. So new that Ojukwu and the Biafrans couldn't take advantage of it during and after the last civil war up till now -- perhaps they weren't intelligent enough to know they had an international law that could've enabled them achieve Biafra without firing a single bullet. cheesy. International law or not, I too want Biafra to be actualized, enough of the noises abeg.

I suggest you all should recall any of your elected SE Senators and Reps who do not fall inline with your Biafra agitation. Your elite need to key into this agitation to give it some teeth. All those riff-raffs acting as poster-boys for the agitation won't cut it coz FG won't sit and talk with that Nnamdi Kanu tout. Recruit personalities like an Orji Uzor Kalu, Sullivan Chime, past and present elected representatives of your people, then we'll know you all mean business.

Running amok on Nairaland shouting Biafra, Biafra won't cut it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by missKiffy(f): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Bros no vex, it's not by force. As from today please if you are filling any form whether online or anywhere, if you are asked of your country please don't choose Nigeria or say you are Nigerian, choose Biafra or Biafran, also please if you have a Nigerian passport, kindly throw it away. If anybody ask you your nationality pls tell them biafrian. OK? Just like you said it's not by force. Goodluck on that

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by tucky200(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
This biafra issue, na only for nairaland I dey hear am

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by johnbuck81(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2015
d name NIGERIA is a fraud.
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by SOUNDKING: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
OkutaNla:

I guess that international law must be a new law. So new that Ojukwu and the Biafrans couldn't take advantage of it during and after the last civil war up till now -- perhaps they weren't intelligent enough to know they had an international law that could've enabled them achieve Biafra without firing a single bullet. cheesy. International law or not, I too want Biafra to be actualized, enough of the noises abeg.

I suggest you all should recall any of your elected SE Senators and Reps who do not fall inline with your Biafra agitation. Your elite need to key into this agitation to give it some teeth. All those riff-raffs acting as poster-boys for the agitation won't cut it coz FG won't sit and talk with that Nnamdi Kanu tout. Recruit personalities like an Orji Uzor Kalu, Sullivan Chime, past and present elected representatives of your people, then we'll know you all mean business.

yes it is new, the law was passed in 2007, your Nigeria is even a signatory to it,NL shouldn't be the only site you spend your MB.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by OkutaNla: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
yes it is new, the law was passed in 2007, your Nigeria is even a signatory to it,NL shouldn't be the only site you spend your MB.

Hey, that's fantastic then! Why would I care about such a law in the first place? First of all I'm not a lawyer -- how many laws I wan stay abreast of?, and second of all am not a Biafran apologist that I'd be looking for such loopholes in international law.

In any case, seems you all have the aces to succeed this time around. All the best. cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
johnbuck81:
d name NIGERIA is a fraud.
tired
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Hey, that's fantastic then! Why would I care about such a law in the first place? First of all I'm not a lawyer -- how many laws I wan stay abreast of?, and second of all am not a Biafran apologist that I'd be looking for such loopholes in international law.

In any case, seems you all have the aces to succeed this time around. All the best. cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:
This biafra issue, na only for nairaland I dey hear am
everywhere brother
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by iscom(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2015
iscom:
Re: I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? by SOUNDKING: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

thank you. God bless Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

South East Right To Vote PDP, Says Ekweremadu / Photo: Keke Tows Truck / DSS Moved Against Dasuki To 'prevent Treasonable Felony' (A Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.