Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

234CustomCars's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 234CustomCars's Profile / 234CustomCars's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Bmw 325Ci E46 - Repairs and Maintenance by 234CustomCars: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Brand new Siemens Air flow meter for the X3, E46 330i or 330ci. $300 part. Bought 5 personally from a dealer in Manhattan Beach, CA, not that useless N8,000 useless product sold at Ladipo and Olowu in Ikeja. Will give (as in DASH) to the nairalander with the best looking E46. Yet to see one that looks as good as mine before I sold it though. I'll post a pic to refresh your memory

Car Talk / Re: Bmw 325Ci E46 - Repairs and Maintenance by 234CustomCars: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
If your bmw keys wont open/close your car/windows/sunroof or you've had to buy a new set of keys/EWS and lost your keyless entry feature, let us know. We can resolve this for you in 10mins.
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
If your bmw keys wont open/close your car/windows/sunroof or you've had to buy a new set of keys/EWS and lost your keyless entry feature, let us know. We can resolve this for you in 10mins.
Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2014
More than enough pictures here taken by a paid professional photographer who will also be the first to tell you no matter how good a photographer is, you cant turn an okada into a Bentley with good pics (or even photoshop). This is a reputable organization. If you're interested in buying this or ANY of our ONE-OF-A-KIND vehicles,schedule a viewing/test drive.

Kind Regards.
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
@b2212,Simple replacement of LED lights for the entire passenger cabin. 1hr job .@Bossforeva, I will call you before the weekend.
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
smiley

Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
hERE

Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Jason713: My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
Date of birth March 16, 1988
Social security # 435-81-6869
I'm trying to get a loan
Address is 143 finchfield pl
Montgomery Texas , 77316

grin na wa o
Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2014
smiley
Car Talk / Re: Dodge Charger 2010 Hemi V8 Battery Cable Nearly Burnt Up My Car Today by 234CustomCars: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
ON A GOOD/SEXY DAY,this is a HUGE JOB for even the BEST shops/garages in the U.S.of A!! For someone to now tell me they wrecked their SRT-8 beyond repair but bought an SXT OR SE body and dropped a 6.1L engine into an engine bay that it wont even bolt into (different motor and transmission mounts........not to mention the brembo big-brake kit, computer system, completely different transmission, half-shafts, wire harnesses , cat-back exhaust and everything else necessary)and had this done by a NON-ASE-CERTIFIED MECHANIC IN................wait for it.................ABUJA It'd cost you more to get this insane conversion done than to buy an ACTUAL SRT-8 and thats taking into consideration that the 06-10s are now even going for under $20k!!! Negro you even said the car was so wrecked you had to get a new shell !! If the wreck was that bad, how in Saddam Hussein's name were you able to salvage ALL your mechanical parts from the SRT-8 ??Or whoever heard of a car that was totalled but still had all mechanical parts in perfect working order ? You were able to get your ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION out of the car but the TRADEMARK SRT-8 SEATS were lost in the accident ?? What happened , the seats caught fire but the engine didnt ?? This JOB would have been a FIRST OF IT'S KIND IN THE WORLD cos the PROFESSIONALS wont even attempt it. I WAS gonna let you quietly fade to black when I called you out for the fake SRT pic but you just couldn't walk away huh Any nigga who believes this fantastic story of yours needs to have his brain replaced with semolina!!!

You have a Dodge Charger. Be proud of it. Some niggas ride the bus, have keke-napeps etcs and they'd kill to be in your shoes. Don't make up bogus shit just to pad your ego on the internet chale'.

7 Likes

Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
ritux: OP please upload pictures of interior and engine.

I will pay you 2M cash right away if you agree.

WE can have a conversation and discuss our options if you're truly interested. I'd like to get this sale concluded before I leave for the U.S. this weekend If not it'll wait till I return next weekend.

Send me a text. 0812-224-5234
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jacksolo4me: 234Customs. ..from the modified Camry thread - Car talk section...

We would like to know where and some of your shops services...Do come on Over to the Car talk section...would be nice to showcase your services there.

Thank you

THanks for the heads-up/invite. I'll find my way across. Still learning how to properly use this site lol.
Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bossforeva: pls may i know the auto manufacturer if you dn't mind.
Also, do you have R24 wheels and P255 tyres?
Also can you get an Angel eye or do a Blackhouse.. LED DIY for a 2007 ford Explorer.. I may also consider upgrading the audio system thats if i get to purchase sth like this in November
https://www.nairaland.com/1845038/2007-ford-explorer-sale-supper#25954787

Its a 2014 Ford Edge and I bought it from Coscharis. Yes we've got 24's and different tire sizes. The look you want i.e. aggressive stance/concave design , staggerred offset or plain will determine the type of tyre size you should run. I wouldnt advise 24's on an 07 Explorer though. You should do 22's and we'll buy a lowering kit to reduce the height of the truck by 1 to 2inches and you'll look beautiful. Lemme know when you're ready.
Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 4:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Apologize for the pic quality. It's 4am. Will take better ones tomorrow morning.

Autos / Re: 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Lol. Its for work. I used it to procure a long-term agreement for custom work with an auto manufacturer. To the average person it may not make sense but this is part of our advertising budget dude. You gotta spend money to make even more money ! Crush!

2 Likes

Autos / 2014 FORD EDGE. Free Shocks, Brake Pads And Service For 4yrs!! by 234CustomCars: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Bought brand new in January 2014 from Coscharis. 4k miles. Came with fabric seats but we've put in LEATHER SEATS, 2014 PIONEER AVH 4000NEX HEADUNIT ($700) http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-4000NEX , Reverse Camera, 22” TSW Wheels ($2600 Package) , hidden microphone installed in A pillar. Bought and kitted as a display car for custom work. Existing factory warranty (Free Brake Pads, Service, Shock Absorbers, Tire Rotations, Wipers for 4years!) plus 234customcars guarantee! ALL FACTORY EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE IF CUSTOMER ISN'T HAPPY WITH UPGRADES.
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 3:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Here's the ford edge. I'm posting full pics/details in a seperate ad so anyone interested can look for it. 2014 Ford Edge.

Direct link : https://www.nairaland.com/1885198/2014-ford-edge-free-shocks
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2014
wink
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 2:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Sorry guys I was on my farm the last two days. Service is poor out there. I'm selling because I bought my wife a CLS. I bought this car for her at Hyundai last year and she's barely driven it cos she likes to drive our Ford Edge (putting that up for sale tonight also). To the gentleman asking if this is an "accidented" car because of the wheels, I own a custom shop, my real passion. I put wheels on cars, sounds systems, custom leather jobs (ostrich leather, alligator skin and regular leather) etc on people's cars. The car came with boring wheels so I put some shoes on it to add a personal touch to it while also advertising our services. Like I mentioned, the car comes with a signed (and actionable) personal guarantee from 234customcars as well as the existing factory warranty. Matter of fact it still has one free service left. I will go outside and take some more pics.
Last but not least, to the very fine gentleman that spoke about the condition of the property. I thank you for your opinion. Thankfully and by his grace I'm fortunate to have just bought that building last month and plan on converting it to a proper office/showroom/garage for 234customcars. Though I think the root of the problem lies in your classification of the Hyundai Elantra as a "flashy car". Odd but self-explanatory comment. Spread love dude. Keep the hate for Boko Haram and ISIS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: ****pimped Out 1997 Bmw 750li: Fully Loaded**** by 234CustomCars: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Just seeing this. Dude you need to chill with the accusations. I dont know this nigga from adam .I was just sharing that there's a 12cylinder engine in the hood and that demands a lil bit of respect/consideration. Pretty sure just a click of the mouse on both our profiles would have convinced you that we are two separate individuals. Do I think the vehicle was/is overpriced ? Absolutely! But I also know it shouldnt be sold at keke-napep price

uboma:

so what does the crap above mean? U wont pay N2m for the E38 but u give an epistle of what is and what is not about it. Did anyone ask u for details. The point in question here is that the used vehicle, a '97 beema is well over-priced. Its even suspicious that u are using different user id to directly and indirectly advertise this vehicle. Like some1 earlier said, u will end up using the vehicle urself if u do not review downwards the price to something reasonable. Even if u are using 'juju', u cant sell this vehicle above a N1million.
Just my 2 cents
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry I dont quite understand your quesiton. What source ?
Autos / Re: 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
fyi that's mud on the bumper and not a scratch.
Autos / 2013 Hyundai Elantra With Factory Warranty (11,000km) And FREE IPAD MINI!!! by 234CustomCars: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Bought brand new and serviced twice by Hyundai (barely been driven). Ipod/Ipad connectivity (Lightning and 30pin adapters) including free Ipad Mini with Retina Display. Existing Factory Warranty from Hyundai and SIGNED 6month personal BUY-BACK guarantee from us. Free change of ownership and free OBD scan by mechanic/garage of your choice.

Asking price is N2.6m

Send texts to 0812-224-5234

234customcars@gmail.com for more pics/details

Car Talk / Re: Dodge Charger 2010 Hemi V8 Battery Cable Nearly Burnt Up My Car Today by 234CustomCars: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Buddy your car looks nice but this isnt an SRT-8. i KNOW cos i' owned an 06 and a 2010 SRT8. The front grill / bumper is completely diff and seats dont look like that at all. ALL SRT-8 chargers also have the hood scoop / air dam so the engine can breathe better and this car doesnt have one. This looks like the 3.5L SE or the normal 5.7L RT without the badge and scoop but it is DEFINITELY not the 6.1L SRT-8

4 Likes

Autos / Re: 2012 Toyota Camry Sport Edition. Negotiable. by 234CustomCars: 12:51am On Dec 12, 2013
can you send the vin to me 234customcars@gmail.com. Have a friend interested but he would like to check the carfax history first. Thanks
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Emperoh: No one has given me an indepth review of the X3?

The X3 is not a bad car. Has the same engine as the E46 330i/Ci. It will treat you the way you treat it. Not a very masculine car though. At least not in my opinion. But to each his own............................. wink
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Gee2728:

Ur not all 2geda right. It depends on the condition ur buying tho I've heard of pple who bought it brand new and still complain of them @ 70k miles. On the right side u'll not go wrong with that 3.0 V6. Its less on power and easy 2 run.

I'm speaking from my experience in the U.S and from also what i have seen in Nigeria. My 2001 E38 (740iL) had issues, my 2004 Range Rover had issues (same engine). The X5s I repeatedly see getting sliced like ghana-bread at Ladipo are 4.4s. The majority of them seem to have issues. I didnt speak in absolute terms. When not in the shop though, it's a beautiful engine. Absolutely molests the asphalt.
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2013
efelusi: Hello Guys, Please advise a brother.... I am about paying for a BMW X5 2002, 4.4i with a V8 engine... thought i could get a 4.4i V6..... please i need advise on maintenance and fuel efficiency.... i am presently driving a 2000 528i. Advise is urgent!!!!! Siena and the BMW gurus intercede...

Do NOT and i repeat, do NOT buy any X5 with the 4.4l engine. They "butcher" them (as they say) at the chop shop at Ladipo every single day. I'm there few times a week and there is ALWAYS a 4.4 X5 or 03-05 4.4l Range Rover being "butchered" (Same engine cos BMW owned Land Rover during that stretch). They seem to develop electrical issues that, so far,our local mechanics are unable to resolve. Stick with the 3.0. Less problems and better gas mileage.
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Arms should cost between 13 to 15k at Ladipo and between 15 to 20k at Olowu in Ikeja.
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
yeah. I took those pics 2days ago. Once my in-dash dvd/bluetooth receiver comes in on Friday i'll put up pics. Found this insane upholstery guy in Oregun. Turned my seats into the way they looked when they left the factory. Charged me only 19k too.
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 234CustomCars: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2013
New to the chat. This is my 330ci. H&R Sport Suspension Spring kit (2" drop), 19" wheels (225/40 fronts and 255/35 rears). Dynavin clone to be installed this weekend. @GEe2728, there's a nice silver 328ci for sale. Never been used in Nigeria. i'll put up a pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.