Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Facebook Fraud Alert - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Fraud Alert (20466 Views)

Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / MMM Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by xcolanto(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2015
We are in a season of one chance guys, what do you expect ? When a supposed certificate-less man rises to become the president of this great country then you expect the youths to believe in education and be something in life??

Hell no! They doing it the dura style, the babaonechance style grin
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by arshavineering(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
if u have his phone number provide it..I can disclose his real name

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by lonelydora: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
E Don be for this guy

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2015
UncleLondon:
To be filled in "bloc" letters grin. I see handwriting of my ever conscious Igbo guys. Abi man must marry this year and dowry money never complete

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by idugbe(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2015
arshavineering:
if u have his phone number provide it..I can disclose his real name

Look at the snap shots of the conversation and you will find his phone number
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

IGBO KWENU........... IGBOS NEVER DISAPPOINT, NO WONDER THEY VOTED WIKE.
abeg oh Wike na Igbo
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by papoose999(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2015
otijah:
If wike catches this man eeh He will just hang him and cut off his manhood grin Na Amaechi talk am, no be me
laughs
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Oscarjax:
abeg oh Wike na Igbo
yes na igbo land stretches from Lagos down to cross river state. Biafra we hail dee
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by daniel56(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
i av seen many of dis kinds, b very careful of people like dis
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
To be filled with BLOC abi BLOCK letters throughout grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by jerrywool: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt] Again, another internet propaganda against the Igbos. The one about a restaurant in igbo heartland selling human meat is yet to pass on. Such name combination is impossible in the igbo tribe. Whoever made this up clearly thought of two igbo name combination but unfortunately, got it wrong. It seems to me that the point of creating and spreading this rubbish is to create enemity between the igbos and thier Niger Delta brothers. This is hard to believe, Scammers are clever, The Niger Deltans are wiser. So the originator should go back to the drawing board[/size]

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by peeta89(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
hmmm,Dont blame him that much the cause is unemployment virus eating deep into our country and giving birth to crime and social vices

baba do something
Unemployment is not justifiable for committing any crime whatsoever. Is he the only person that is unemployed? I finished university about 4yrs ago and I av not indulged in any crime whatsoever. Youths should always shun crime and bad company.
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeta89:
Unemployment is not justifiable for committing any crime whatsoever. Is he the only person that is unemployed? I finished university about 4yrs ago and I av not indulged in any crime whatsoever. Youths should always shun crime and bad company.
but remember these saying?

an idle mind is d devils workshop
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by idugbe(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=18pt] Again, another internet propaganda against the Igbos. The one about a restaurant in igbo heartland selling human meat is yet to pass on. Such name combination is impossible in the igbo tribe. Whoever made this up clearly thought of two igbo name combination but unfortunately, got it wrong. It seems to me that the point of creating and spreading this rubbish is to create enemity between the igbos and thier Niger Delta brothers. This is hard to believe, Scammers are clever, The Niger Deltans are wiser. So the originator should go back to the drawing board[/size]

What's your point exactly?
This scenario happened to me today and I thought it wise to share it and you are making a propaganda theory out of it, nna na wa o!
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by asiwaju: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank you for the Information,but Mr Wike has no good Reputation,he is an election rigger,murderer and induced homosexual.
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by prodiG(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
And i see a f**king ethnic bigot!Why calling igbo guys as if they are the only ones capable of 419
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Bright2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Even when Buhari is on seat?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Leave the guy to hustle and cash in on greedy persons.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Chivasex: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
hmmm,Dont blame him that much the cause is unemployment virus eating deep into our country and giving birth to crime and social vices

baba do something
this is the problem we have in this country, why won't he be blames? a thief is always a thief irrespective of social or economic status.
He should be caught and thrown in jail, after all there are other jobless nigerians still looking for ways to make ends meet and they are not thieves.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by wiseguy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Mumu! Is Wike Igbo? If you don't know the map of southeast, ask ur daddy or Google it and stop messing urself up.
If U don't know, in Rivers state, anybody from the 5 states of the southeast is a non-indigene.
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by andyanders: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
See even the [i]TO BE FILLED WITH BLOC LETTERS [/i]to show the stupidity of the fool.

You should have given the security agents the info and the bank should be alerted.Anywhere he wants to pull the money even with an ATM machine, they will get him.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by 9jatatafo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Awarding contract on facebook? Na wa ooo. Boys don dangerous ooo.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by okazuu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
even this morning i got an sms that account has been open for me at Skye bank see me see trouble oooo i have account with first bank,Uba,zenith bank n fidelity bank abi that one never do me wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
wiseguy:

Mumu! Is Wike Igbo? If you don't know the map of southeast, ask ur daddy or Google it and stop messing urself up.
If U don't know, in Rivers state, anybody from the 5 states of the southeast is a non-indigene.

my friend im laughing at people that claim delta and rivers as part of Biafra. I know where Biafra starts and end.
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by AyamDazey(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
the guy no plan am well

How you take know you dey the same line of job grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bright2:
Buhari na mugu
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by VANENON(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sad.
Nigeria we need "CHANGE" desperately..
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
AyamDazey:

How you take know you dey the same line of job grin
look at the account name the guy want to use to collect the money na.. and look at wike's name.. it seems odd.
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by topas100(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Funny
Re: Facebook Fraud Alert by emmysoftyou: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

how does this topic relate to ndigbos...
that guy is ikwerre and they re not igbos.
Get that into your fucking skullllllll....?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / My Pick-pocket Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.