Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba (20468 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun / Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Islie: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
A man in his mid-30s, identified as Godwin, weekend, brought his own life to an early end at Kabayi, Mararaba, near Abuja. Reason: His wife allegedly jilted him. His relations, friends and neighbours were shocked by the development.

An investigation revealed that the victim, from Cross River State, lost his first wife sometimes ago and thereafter got hooked to the latest one who, he claimed, her uncaring behaviour made him to drink a poisonous substance called Otapiapia.

Findings showed that after being with the new lover for some time, things suddenly turned sour and the lady dumped him and went back to her former boyfriend.

Close sources to the victim said he became depressed with the situation and headed to the lady’s apartment and informed her that if anything happened to him, she would be held responsible.

“Initially nobody thought he was serious,” one of the man’s relations said. “Even the lady thought he was joking. But we were all shocked to hear that he drank Otapiapia.

“He was not lucky as all efforts to save him proved abortive. He was given palm oil to drink and vomit the poison but it did not work. We rushed him to a nearby hospital where the doctor and other medical workers battled unsuccessfully to save him.”

One of the residents, who spoke to the City News in confidence, expressed his surprise, saying: “Could you believe that he called many friends and relations earlier on that fateful day to inform them that he was embarking on a very far journey?

“He even visited various joints in the area before going back home later to take enough dose of Otapiapia. It’s very unfortunate. Nobody should take his or her own life under any circumstance.”

The source, said the corpse was taken to the village by some of the late man’s relations.

Commenting on the incident, a senior security agent in the area, who craved anonymity, described suicide as an abominable act and crime, warning people to shun it in their own interest.

Our reporter gathered that the incident was not reported to the police because the deceased person’s relations said there was no need to do that.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/jilted-lover-commits-suicide-in-mararaba/undefined
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Express admission to hell fire, no jamb or post ume required grin

13 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by SUPERPACK: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by AngelAhnie(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
angry angry
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by BARRIKADE: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Good riddance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
He has always wanted to die.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Masterclass32: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
What a waste. Waste of life. Waste of potentials. Waste of emotions. Waste of everything.

For crying out low, no human being is worth your taking your life.

4 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by AwesomeHIM: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Imagine!!!

This is not funny at all! How can you allow another person make you commit suicide shocked shocked

The person you killed yourself over self no go send you after few days and he/she will continue living their lives while you are 6feets under the ground! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Seun please give me one Origin Zero make I celebrate this news! grin

Na him lose! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by olaolulazio(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
The name of the area self!
U died CUs of a lady without remembering that many ladies will walk through ya grave.
Many ladies will even Fuccck on ya grave.
Painful! R.I.P.
But, LADIES and this stupid act are just like Lia(r) Mohammed and APC!

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by mysticgal(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Why would the guy betray his fellow Nigerians by committing suicide... That's unlawful angry So now who will now suffer his portion of sufferness

3 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by omoikea(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Instead of committing suicide why not use yourself for money ritual and make people around you rich

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by andymofia(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
pinshure nko?
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by NinaArsenal(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by veekid(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thunder fire him on his direct entry to hell
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by emmadaji: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hard luck
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Suljosh: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
I feel his pain. but he shouldn't have ended his life. its not worth it all. RIP
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by SeniorElder(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari see what u caused? How many suicides now since you took over from Goodman sorry Goodluck?

We are counting it. Kontinu God is watching you.

Dare quote me and see thunder................ tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Everest25(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fucking funny...sweet dreams in the land of the dead.
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Slimdear(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mid 30's? No circumstance shud make a man commit suicide talkless of women affairs...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by bobo65(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
emmadaji:
Hard luck

This is stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by finally1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
ncan... code number 1112233 --- reporting live frm ogunstate ... over over over i repeat over over
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by strongtech2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is not easy to contain heart break

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by eyekaynoble: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
A foolish fool & an idiotic idiot... best ways 2 describe him
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by MzMercie: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Heartbreak
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by omoikea(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
wapguru24330:

i just hope people don't fall for this ur scam
if you want to scam, pls try the advance ones like wiring, rebounce, etc those ones pay more than mtn 100naira recharge cards
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by xtervaganza(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
lofty900:
Express admission to hell fire, no jamb or post ume required grin
there's no hell anywhere.

You have been fed with lies all your life

Be free

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
omoikea:

i just hope people don't fall for this ur scam

if you want to scam, pls try the advance ones like wiring, rebounce, etc
those ones pay more than mtn 100naira recharge cards
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Mararaba by Pranxta(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
I guess the man was really heartbroken...plus a big time coward too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Fraud Alert / I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.