Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work (34563 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Buhari Not A Miracle Worker, It’s Too Early For Nigerians To Complain – Adesina / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by gregg2: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
APC are going to rule this country with propaganda.
Sponsoring silly propaganda on pages of newspapers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by dalyricist: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by hucienda: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

For how long? You know Nigerians and eye service are 5 & 6. By the time they know the way around the system, it will be business as usual

lol... u sabi ur ppl. dem no say na IGG (Initial Gra Gra) mode bi dis- by the time they would have mastered Mr President's ways- their normal mode will be reactivated. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by gfdgdg: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
gdgdfg

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by petux(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yah
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by ibkgab001: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Soldier go soldier come Barrack remain the same
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is this supposed to be a joke or something?
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Benbisco(f): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are these the craps we should be concerned about? Crap! Bullshi.t!! Bunkum!!! Who send? All we want is the fulfillment of campaign promises! If they like, they should come to work when everywhere is still dark, I don't give a hoot!!!

Bro, I'm kinda with you on this. The whole hype about GMB just drives me nuts! Like he's just gonna wave some magic wand his ancestors gave him and BAMM! Nigeria becomes USA or maybe USN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Bigdreams(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
No one wants to be sacked.

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is very good for the country lol

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by abnsugbe: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=34309213]You don't lead people by what you say to them; you lead them by what they see you do. True leaders are self-leaders.

-Israelmore Ayivor

God bless President Buhari.

[/quot

they came early but baba nt yet there..so what leadership by example are u saying??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Idrismusty97(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan's posters being removed by the workers from the Aso Rock notice boards. The workers be like "Though Jonah is gone, but his manhood still lives on (in Aso Rock)!!
They should be extremely careful while doing that....Jonathan cluelessness is contagious!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by desmondDessi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
they Are scared or something
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by chrizbrain(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
this is what we call leadership not politics, the earlier the change, the better the development.
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by omostar: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

For how long? You know Nigerians and eye service are 5 & 6. By the time they know the way around the system, it will be business as usual
They won't if they know their boss won't take that. They sure will test the ground and see how the boss will react.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Rapmoney(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Benbisco:

Bro, I'm kinda with you on this. The whole hype about GMB just drives me nuts! Like he's just gonna wave some magic wand his ancestors gave him and BAMM! Nigeria becomes USA or maybe USN!
This is so annoying! Every time, it is 'Osibanjo visits emirs', 'Buhari meets with elders' and all the bullcraps one can't even imagine! angry
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by abnsugbe: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan's posters being removed by the workers from the Aso Rock notice boards. The workers be like "Though Jonah is gone, but his manhood still lives on (in Aso Rock)!!

hahahahah..una funny die
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by tonychristopher: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
To be honest with you ...i am not impressed with that eye service

Ishilove:

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by WildChild00(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are these the craps we should be concerned about? Crap! Bullshi.t!! Bunkum!!! Who send? All we want is the fulfillment of campaign promises! If they like, they should come to work when everywhere is still dark, I don't give a hoot!!!

One of the civil right lawyers this morning on Channels sun rise daily program " Ebun Adeboriuwa" did say he had printed out and laminated the campaign promises of Buhari & Osibanjor, and dat if dey fail to leave up to expectation, he would take dem to court. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by UnknownT: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeekiti:
Having meeting at defense, Hmm security is his first priority that's great.. We should keep the country safe and what a great beginning ... Tanoids re u learning wink
He stays/stayed at Defense house. Defense house is the name of "lodge" he is staying for now. We were never told of the agenda of the meeting. Understand before you comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by MarvelJ: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
as at 6am, no space tto park in my office,
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nikyluv(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of survival wisdom

If you fear Buhari you are doomed to fail, only have the fear of the Almighty God and you survive in any condition

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by wahalababe(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
sycophants.....anyway just came to read comments
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by bornmekus: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
CHANGE HAS COME!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by tomasky(f): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
change is a constant thing
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by UnknownT: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeekiti:
my oga double tuale tongue mumu u, keep hating on the general
So my correcting you has now turned to hating on the president? Well, at least you have learnt about defense house. Tomorrow if you hear that the president is attending a function at Aso Rock, wonder whether you will say he is attending meetings on Rocks and call him a Geologist tongue
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by missKiffy(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Chai, you people ehn cheesy Diaris God o cheesy
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by ddboy959: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
No comment wat concerns me is to see wat will happen in d next 30days
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by missKiffy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
ruggedddy:
If them like make them come 5am to work..... I don't give a damn angry
all am saying Buhari fulfil all ur campaign promises angry
Calm down, it will be fulfilled. Why you dey get high blood pressure already it's just 3days

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregg2:
APC are going to rule this country with propaganda.
Sponsoring silly propaganda on pages of newspapers

It's very obvious
They forget not all Nigerians are stupid
Some of us are looking for tangible things we can see with our eyes and without it,we are not impressed
They can do all the propaganda they want

He started by not declaring his assets publicly
That is the number lie he told us
His assets are like his certificate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. / Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.