Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) (38289 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by LaudGuy: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
The youths are the future, how? When they are being killed daily. May no man alive come tru and damage my faction. RIP.

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15*

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by simplemyk: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Signs of the time
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by abbey1982: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l blame APC
dnt blame APC maybe he too has done dsame
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by jimmy2k: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Apc at work

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by XBLadez: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
APC animals at work

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Even after Sai Baba has been sworn in and GEJ left office?
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by dealslip(f): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P to his family.

APC/Fulani killing machine in full flow since the inauguration, the numbers of those killed would only escalate as Buhari takes hold of instruments of power.
I pity those in North Central.

I specifically told them that they would be the sacrificial lambs in the North, they refused to listen dey follow shout change.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by victors123: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
TOO BAD shocked
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Mogidi: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
dealslip:

I specifically told them that they would be the sacrificial lambs in the North, they refused to listen dey follow shout change.

The spate of killings rose as soon as Buhari was declared winner, I share their sorrow nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by josephobaro(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Too bad
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P to his family. .

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Benzzle: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P to his family.

APC/Fulani killing machine in full flow since the inauguration, the numbers of those killed would only escalate as Buhari takes hold of instruments of power.
you always talk like a fool...don't pity North central pity yourself first,ceo of barcanista thugs ewu Gambia bastard

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Chiaka(f): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is not good.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by OLISASDEJI(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P to his family.

Guy,you need brain formatting
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by billyG(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDP why?election is finish.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Mogidi: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
OLISASDEJI:

Guy,you need brain formatting

You offered no real point, bet your own formatting stopped midway?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Meanwhile, the newly inaugurated Governor of Benue State, Dr Samuel Ortom has declared amnesty to illegal arms possessors, requesting them to hand in their weapons and seek alternative legitimate means of livelihood.
APC Governor rewarding his thugs?
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by ezugegere(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nigeria is back to the era of political assassinations.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by peegirl(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l blame APC

I blame you Ezenwammadu
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by themilanway(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P.

Pity your jobless self.I hope someone doesn't play politics with the death of a family member of yours.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by efilefun(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P.

Why didn't your brain tell you he might be holding on to some campaign funds that's why he was killed
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Mogidi: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
themilanway:

Pity your jobless self.I hope someone doesn't play politics with the death of a family member of yours.

I hope you're not as stu.pid as your post suggest?
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by NobleG1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
RIP. He was probably killed by his fellow PDP thugs for looting money meant to be shared.

Some idiots here are accusing APC for his death. APC didn't kill him before or during the election, so why should they kill him now APC is still busy celebrating their big win? It doesn't make sense at all.

The young man was killed by PDP thugs.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by peeparty(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sveen:

http://benue.com.ng/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-pdp-youth-leader-in-benue-viewer-discretion/
u really had time to do dis for sm1 u don't even know.thanks for editing am gretful
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by themilanway(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope you're not as stu.pid as your post suggest?

Your dumbness keep setting new record everyday.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by dealslip(f): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:

The spate of killings rose as soon as Buhari was declared winner, I share their sorrow nevertheless.

unfortunately, Buhari will turn a blind eye, while Sahara reporters, the official APC media partner continues to report such dastardly act as communal clash and the perpetrators as unknown gun men to play down the devastation and systematic genocide going on in the north central. Fulani herdsmen always have disagreement in the middle belt and never in their own territory despite the fact that farming is also a major occupation in the core north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Mogidi: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
dealslip:

unfortunately, [size=15pt]Buhari will turn a blind eye[/size], while Sahara continues to report such dastardly act as communal clash and the perpetrators as unknown gun men to play down the devastation and systematic genocide going on in the north central. Fulani herdsmen always have disagreement in the middle belt and never in their own territory despite the fact that farming is also a major occupation in the core north.

GBAM!!
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by stayblack: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l blame APC
MUMU.... grin
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by waguguohenetu15: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
I know that dude,prior to the general election he mobilised PDP Youths in Lessel and they attacked my friend in the middle of the night,the young(my friend) man was treated like a criminal.My friend is one out of many people mistreated by this guy.In the words of Rev.Fr Mbaka"onye ji le uwa eme onu,uwa ne me ntuari"(do not pride urself with the world because the world does turnaround).Several people were also victims of his brutal attack.i hope the APC Youth leader doesn't toe thesame line.This guy was an example of abuse of power.Am not a saint either but lets learn not to abuse opportunities.RIP Prince.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P.

Only those with deteriorating thinking faculty reasons this poorly. Stop ogogoro you refused, now see how best you can think- so retrogressing.
Re: PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) by OLISASDEJI(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:

You offered no real point, bet your own formatting stopped midway?
You av never made any meaningful thought on this thread in ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silverbird Award: Tinubu Advises Ben Murray-Bruce / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.