Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah (38234 Views)

If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina / See What Femi Adesina Wrote About COS, Gambari 12 Years Ago! / Day Turai Visited Villa, After Almost 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by 2mercy: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan Kukah, has disclosed what the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Adesina, told him when they met at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Kukah spoke during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

During his Christmas message, Kukah had accused Buhari’s administration of nepotism, saying the president had failed in fulfilling his campaign promises to Nigerians.

Responding, Femi Adesina came hard on the bishop, saying he (Kukah) had failed as a moral authority.

Kukah said, “I always tell people that frankly I don’t worry about criticism because I consider myself as an academic. I never take offense when somebody doesn’t agree with me.

“Femi has got a job to do, he is actually being paid to do the job. I got my own job. But there is nothing personal about it. I read a lot of their criticisms; they don’t bother me because some of them are meant to move away from the things I had said.

“I read his statement; I didn’t think there is any reason for me to respond to what they have to say. And I remember the last time I was in the Villa, Femi said to me rather jokingly ‘Bishop you are always criticizing my government; so you have come today. I told him I was criticizing government before you came and I will criticize government when you are gone.

https://dailytrust.com/what-femi-adesina-told-me-when-i-visited-villa-kukah/

165 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Trust22(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Another FTC....

I again dedicate it to the VICTORY OF H.E PETER OBI..

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by SmartPolician: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.

251 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Berrityga: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Did you guys also discuss who forgot to flush condom in one of the aso Rock toilets??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by sapele914(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
APC has said a lot of crap about PDP in the past. However, one area I give PDP credit for is that they always work with technocrats. PDP discovered many technocrats whose names we hear today.

As for APC, they only share positions among party faithfuls that's why I strongly believe that Buhari is on a mission to totally destroy this country and has accomplished that mission.
Politicians without ideology, 90% of your so called pdp technocrats are in APC today, still enjoying from the National Cake, anywhere the Owambe dey, there you will find them.

Keep deceiving yourself, even the leader of pdp today, Turaki Abubakar Atiku was once was struggling to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under APC, Na 3rd the Banzaar come.

Oblivious hypocrites maybe you think you are deceiving others, like you are deceiving yourselves?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by OGIBRA(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
One of the FEW RESPECTABLE bishops that talk true to power, devour of ethnic, political and religion undertone..

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Obidient4life3: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Femi iberibe

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by saintkel(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari is a disaster n shouldn't be allowed to happen again....if u know...u know

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by superlanny(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Femi Adesina, the man who sold his soul to the devil for money and fame, a time will come when he will look back on his time defending his master and saviour "Buhari" with regret.

It's not easy to destroy a country and still be able to sleep at night. I have come to realise that when it comes to doing colabo to chop Nigeria's money there is no tribalism whatsoever, politicians become best of friends.

I am a Yoruba Man and I want and pray for Peter Obi to be president. In fact to vote Peter Obi dey hungry me.

A better and working Nigeria is possible, all we have to do is to be OBIDIENT.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by HitSong: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Rubbish
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by McStoic(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Herr
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Aboguede(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Abeg make this Mr. Kuka go sedon.

Em just dey run up and down like unburied dead man grin

Maybe is planning to contest for governorship sha.

Trust religious people at own peril shocked
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by brainpulse: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dr
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by flexyrule(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
1. Femi Adeshina
2. Garba Shehu
3. Lai Muhammed
4. Bashir Ahmad

This Buhari's APC government has got some carefully selected set of stewpid people.

Who remembers Frank Nwekwe Jnr??

Now that's a Minister of Information/Presidential spokesperson.

17 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by southsouthking(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
We remember the time..........
The criticize Our Darling Daddy just because he won the election,
but still rolling and chilling with the evil and looting party that ran down , raped our nation for 16 wasted years.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
We will leave it at that,
We will never say any negative thing about any man of God,
The God/Bible told us NEVER to do that,
that we should leave such cases to him on the last day of judgment.
We leave it like that and follow the word of God.

I told him I was criticizing government before you came and I will criticize government when you are gone.
Criticizing the government before Bishop?
It's alright Sir.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words.......

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by backnbeta(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
The title made it sound like Femi Adesina said something really serious,but nothing serious here undecided

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
.......and now......
They all roll together still.....

Atiku and his Boy boy Obi Pandora are still one and the same.
Atiku introduced Obi to Gumi, the number terrorist sympathizer and negotiator in the world.
Atiku, Gumi, Kukah all in one picture above,
And the relationship continue last month when Obi visited to continue their evil agenda.

Nigeria will succeed.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by baretalk: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kukah is a good man, one of the best around. He nailed it, Buhari is a tribalistic, his problem is nepotistm, Buhari is a nepotistic fellow, he could not rise beyond it. Buhari is not a great man.

9 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by SouthSouth1914: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
APC really showed Nigerians what a bad government can be. Everyone has learnt firsthand!

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by mrvitalis(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Politicians without ideology, 90% of your so called pdp technocrats are in APC today, still enjoying from the National Cake, anywhere the Owambe dey, there you will find them.

Keep deceiving yourself, even the leader of pdp today, Turaki Abubakar Atiku was once was struggling to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under APC, Na 3rd the Banzaar come.

Oblivious hypocrites maybe you think you are deceiving others, like you are deceiving yourselves?
That's a lie most of them are back to private business or international assignment

Name one technocrat APC brought

It go so bad they called pantami technocrat

3 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Felabrity: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stand your ground

Don't let them bully you

Their tenure will soon be over

2 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Franchise21(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
OK
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Teeroyzimma: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Anybody that votes for APC again this 2023 are more wicked than the corrupt politicians and the armed robbers that rob people daily, our country is in a critical condition but you people still want to inflict suffering on 200m people for another 4 years, isn't that wickedness?

6 Likes

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by SouthSouth1914: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:

Stop the rigmarole! So the PDP that APC has been accusing day and night is one and the same people? The hypocrisy and double standard of the APC is nauseating!

1 Like

Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by bigdammyj: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Reading...
Re: What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah by Racoon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Perhaps Femi Adeshina though everyone is a zombie like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.