Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) (24830 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / President Jonathan & Wife At Daughter’s After Wedding Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by IBROHIM: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
cool cool In everything, Give thanks to God.
yeah! Even devil de thank God! Jonathief better thank the devil that inspired you that you can only retain ur sit if u kill people of the north! Oloshi! God pass you and the devil.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by drtwist(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Rubbish....

Jonadunce disappointed everyone including his own people.

Only dolts take him seriously.
what exactly did you want from Jonathan that you didn't get.? My guy don't depend on any governmen. Imagine Buhari the saint from North who promise that him and his subordinate will declare their assets publicly is waiting for 100 days first. Was that the way late Yar; Adua did his own?
Agency of lies
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Osirimononaye(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Rubbish....
Jonadunce disappointed everyone including his own people.
Only dolts take him seriously.
stop claiming that ur a Niger Deltan, coz ur not.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
MissNairaland1:

Do you have a personal beef with this man?
YES angry
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by toonzay(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:
Thank God Jonadunce was booted out of office. He is a total disgrace to NIGERIANS and the Niger Delta.

Clueless dolt.
enough of the 'd' word nigga... show him mercy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Osirimononaye(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:
Thank God Jonadunce was booted out of office. He is a total disgrace to NIGERIANS and the Niger Delta.

Clueless dolt.
ur mate are out there(not in NL) hustling to make it i life here u are on NL waisting ur life time insulting somebody(that has achieved alot in life) believing that ur future is in the hands of a Politian(buhari), matchewww i pity u!.
#receive_sense.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by doris107: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
good for them
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by remsonik(f): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
snadguy007:
Jonathan is one of his sheeps o.... Most precious sheep for that matter. E no easy make person dey magamize a whole president cheesy
True
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Bigdreams(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is time for everything in life.

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Clueless drunkard
Eiyaa, you sound pained

GEJ is a clueless drunkard, while you're a rampaging Jihadist.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Eiyaa, you sound pained

[img]http://zwani.com/graphics/insults/images/a
GEJ is a clueless drunkard, while you're a rampaging Jihadist.
Hey! you lunatic, never in your life quote me again angry
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Robinhood477: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Clueless dolt.
ur fade idiot
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by airex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
snadguy007:
Jonathan is one of his SHEEPS o.... Most precious sheep for that matter. E no easy make person dey magamize a whole president cheesy
Sheep plz
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hey! you lunatic, never in your life quote me again angry
Is that so? grin
We shall see if this threat of yours will work on me.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by 76Naira(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
East or West, Home is Best.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Clueless dolt.
ee don do na!! wetin?!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by wonlasewonimi: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
This oritsejafor is hopeless, he could be bothered to attend Buhari's inauguration as the current CAN president, he now followed this dunce to Otuoke.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Pamcrest(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm I can't imagine Patience living in Otuoke for d rest of her life ooo. Very soon all these clowns milling around them will begin to disappear one by one. Anyway she can go back to her job at d ministry, if Seriake permits.
My humble two cents
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Robinhood477:
ur fade idiot
You can't even spell father.
You are a true dunce.
Illiterate nincompoop.
cheesy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Clueless dolt.

Self appointed Naija delta spokesman has spoken.

All rise
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osirimononaye:

ur mate
are out there(not in NL) hustling to make it i life here u are on NL waisting ur life time insulting somebody(that has achieved alot in life) believing that ur future is in the hands of a Politian (buhari), matchewww i pity u!.
#receive_sense.

You are an illiterate Dolt.

Just one paragraph and we have countless "bombs" from you. I wonder what would be if you were to write an essay.

Fools like you have the evil task of raising the next generation of Eediots. You truly are a curse to the human race.

Stop "Waisting" your time on Nairaland, go to a nearby Government Primary School and get enrolled. Primary 4 wouldn't be a bad start.

Waist ko, Hip ni.

Olodo-United like you.

cheesy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osirimononaye:
stop claiming that ur a Niger Deltan, coz ur not.
Tadpole like you.
Who cares what a frog like you thinks??
cheesy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
drtwist:

what exactly did you want from Jonathan that you didn't get.? My guy don't depend on any governmen. Imagine Buhari the saint from North who promise that him and his subordinate will declare their assets publicly is waiting for 100 days first. Was that the way late Yar; Adua did his own?
Agency of lies

He said during his first 100 days his asset declaration would be made public. Wait and see.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Clueless dolt.
Biggest fool ever liveth
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Hiddentreasure1(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
garrix8:

Well said. Jonadunce was a curse to this great Nation.
are u OK? whether u talk from today to tomorrow u won't and can't rule Nigeria so please if u don't ve any meaningful thing to say pls prefer solutions n way forward for d country n rid ur soul of dis demon called hate abeg it will do u good tnx
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
gboss4sure:

Self appointed Naija delta spokesman has spoken.
All rise
Jonadunce was a failure, everyone knows.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by alexlee50: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
remsonik:
Wow...nice... Beautiful pics.
I hope Jonathan was d one one who donated the church building to them. Its good to serve the lord at all times.
Bling bling pastor still followed them to otuoke ni Why can't he stay to shepherd his flock
Nigerian pastors and their greediness. They are like bees that follow the best flowers in the garden!!
Is Jonathan not part of the flock of christ?Abi your brain no dey enter well?
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by garrix8: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hiddentreasure1:
are u OK? whether u talk from today to tomorrow u won't and can't rule Nigeria so please if u don't ve any meaningful thing to say pls prefer solutions n way forward for d country n rid ur soul of dis demon called hate abeg it will do u good tnx

Jonadunce will be remembered as the Fool who destroyed PDP and almost destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Hiddentreasure1(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
please youths of Nigeria n of this generation stop all your foul words against one man if u guys contributed positively in ur little area u won't be in d state u are, for crying out loud dis man is out of office yet some jobless youth seize every opportunity to rain curses n insults at him(GEJ) are u guys better than him? instead of filling ur hrts with hate y not bring ur opini
on,suggestions, recommendations on how d country will move forward
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
folabayo1:
Enuf of dis pishures nw undecided Una no dey tire? Na wa o
See your mouth smh!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by kipesco(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why at the mention of GEJ's name some people are annoyed and reign abuses on the personality of the President Jonathan.
If he is corrupt what are u. If he is clueless with all the clues you have what difference have u made in your life, village and nation.
That he did not do enough in Niger Delta am satisfied if you are not there is transformer.
I will scrap first lady's office yet he hasn't done Mr fix how is more clueless.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) by wonlasewonimi: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
kipesco:
Why at the mention of GEJ's name some people are annoyed and reign abuses on the personality of the President Jonathan.
If he is corrupt what are u. If he is clueless with all the clues you have what difference have u made in your life, village and nation.
That he did not do enough in Niger Delta am satisfied if you are not there is transformer.
I will scrap first lady's office yet he hasn't done Mr fix how is more clueless.

I thought the budget for your online duties has been suspended. How are you getting paid abi this na discount?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.