Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) (5364 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! / Michelin Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) by opuama(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
hello nairalanders,Due to popular demand I am posting the michellin numeric questions for all those that has been invited for the test.
please be informed that they are prototype questions.
1 represent the symbols of the following: length, area, mass and volume
2 if okoro travels a distance of 80km at the rate of 40km/h and returned at the rate of 60km/h. find his average speed.
3 if a man's age was 4 times his sons age 4 yrs ago and the sum of thr ages 28. find their ages now
4 if 10 out of 940 items dat a coy produced is defective. find the percentage of the defective items.
5 simplify 230.4 *125 /100
6 4hrs 15mins 25secs*40
7 6kg30g*40
8 if d mass of a tank is 9.5kg when full and 4.7kg when half full. find the mass of the tank wn it is one quarter full
9 find the area of a triangle with base 8m and height 6m
10 if 75kg of flour can produce 165g of bread find the mass of the bread that can made from 85kg of flour.
Thats all folks. wish u all the best
Re: Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) by opuama(f): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2006
tunlaji this is michelin test format
Re: Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2006
Ohh Thank you very much ,you are a life saver, the call i received said i was coming for an interview? but i just want to be prepared all round,if you got an idea of thier interview questions,i wouldnt mind, thanks again. smiley
Re: Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) by opuama(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2006
hello tunlaji,if u received a letter from michelin it means u r invited for an aptitude test but if tis a phone call then u r in for the big thing interview!
pls do well to practice your diagrammatic series, logical reasoning and english composition cos u r going to find them all dr. we have been through all the process just waitn for an appointment letter.
Re: Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2006
Wish u told me the rest yesterday,it appears you only mentioned the maths but not to worry it was ok except for time, thanks again.Bj 08035528582,tunlaji@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Jobs & Internship Programmes (150 Positions Available)-apply Now / Guaranty Trust Bank Recruiting Entry Level / Female Admin Executive Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.