Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! (1830 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Michelin Test Format (due To Popular Demand) / Michelin Test/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,pls does any body have an idea of what the Michelin test format is like its urgent,i have a test at portharcourt on thursday and i dont have an idea.i would appreciate a quick responce asap.My email is tunlaji@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! by coj4u2c(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2006
tell us the venue and time pls for those of us in
port-harcourt so we can gatecrash.
Re: Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! by after3: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2006
hi,

I've written the test before and i remember there was general math questions like you would find in GMAT. There was also diagrammatic tests which is in a booklet. I think there were two of such tests. You can find such tests also in the GMAT. Just practice well and i'm sure you'll do well.

All the best and GOD's grace.
smiley
Re: Pls Who Has An Idea Of Michelin Test Format! by Nzeribe: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2006
i wrote Michelin test as well. September precisely. U will take 10 maths questions(arithmetic), Diagrammatic presentations(more like logic as in ur ability to reson), then essay writing( that dat we were told to write on our experience for that day). Basically, u have to really practice on speed as in u must really be fast. Cos time given was really short. about 5 different sets of questions.
Good Luck and Pray. wink

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Recruits / Federal Goverment Subsidy Reinvestment Empowerment / Nigerian Civil Defence Jod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.