Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Webmasters-why You Should Join INFOLINKS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters-why You Should Join INFOLINKS (830 Views)

Join Infolinks Affiliate Program And Increase Your Revenue / Webmasters: Why Are You Killing Your Blog Yourself? / Pls Help Me With My Infolinks Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters-why You Should Join INFOLINKS by favistar(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
For a long time now,many people have wondered and asked questions about what ads company is a better alternative to GOOGLE ADSENSE.So Today,am going to state some reasons why I think INFOLINKS is the best alternative to Google ad sense.

I will be discussing on,

WHAT IS INFOLINKS?

Infolinks is an online advertising platform which offers advertising products for publishers, advertisers and brands. The company's products, including InFrame, InSearch, InTag and InText, were designed to overcome banner blindness. Infolinks (Infolinks Intent Intelligence) platform analyzes text on websites and inserts adverts in the text.

WHAT CAN I DO BEFORE APPLYING FOR INFOLINKS?
1. Have a good website structure {template}
2. Have good topics {minimum of 30}
3. Have at least, a little traffic
4. Have a good manner of approach
You may be wondering why i included no. 4,but the fact is that you may follow the right steps but still get disapproved....This happened to me when i applied for the first time and i was disapproved, I knew that my blog was up to a minimum standard so i replied their mail with polite words,,,and before 24hrs,i received a mail,,,see below

‘I re-reviewed your application and your Infolinks account is now approved and active.

Please copy and paste the following script code into your website HTML pages right before the closing HTML tag.

<script type="text/javascript">
var infolink_pid = XXXXXXX;
var infolink_wsid = 0;
</script>
<script src="XXXXXXXX" type="text/javascript"></script>

You can now sign in to your Infolinks account by visiting xxxxxx and using the Login box on the upper right. Inside your account, you’ll find useful information, integration instructions and more.’

So, have a good approach.

HOW WILL I RECIEVE MY INFOLINKS EARNING?

This is the most interesting aspect of all,#wink.........anyways,

Infolinks offers several convenient ways for publishers to receive payments: PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, Western Union, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer (get your Infolinks Prepaid Mastercard® or use Payoneer for a local bank transfer).

So, you are free to make any payment option that suits you the most.

CONCLUSION

INFOLINKS is a company to partner with,do you have any Complain,Question or Experience?...Drop below...To register for free,Click [url="http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2458508"]HERE[/url]
Thank You!!!!

http://wenaijas..com/2015/06/webmasters-why-you-should-join-infolinks.html

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

News And Celebrity Bloggers, Come In. / In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer / Problogger Internship Program - 100 Interns Wanted. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.