Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer (828 Views)

Fix Errors In Your Php Or Laravel App For Free / Anyone Need A Laravel 5.5 Developer? Hit Me Up. / Who Can Teach Me Laravel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by doMAIL: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Do you Truly Believe in your own Creative and Intuitive abilities?

We are an IT based company starting small, and risking failure for the bigger picture we believe in.

We are also a small team of young Thinkers/Programmers and we believe in doing more for others and also in great Artistry and Technology.

We are in need of skilled Computer Programmers who are willing to learn and have fun with us as we round up development on our current project in order to deliver on set objectives.

Can Anyone (Software Artists) help?

If you are willing to help and also to share in our believe, then we would sincerely love to meet you.

N/B: You should have Deep and Sound Knowledge and Understanding of PHP (LARAVEL Framework).

Contact Info:
mordi.chukwu@live.co.uk

Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by Donald3d(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
doMAIL:
Do you Truly Believe in your own Creative and Intuitive abilities?

We are an IT based company starting small, and risking failure for the bigger picture we believe in.

We are also a small team of young Thinkers/Programmers and we believe in doing more for others and also in great Artistry and Technology.

We are in need of skilled Computer Programmers who are willing to learn and have fun with us as we round up development on our current project in order to deliver on set objectives.

Can Anyone (Software Artists) help?

If you are willing to help and also to share in our believe, then we would sincerely love to meet you.

N/B: You should have Deep and Sound Knowledge and Understanding of PHP (LARAVEL Framework).

Contact Info:
mordi.chukwu@live.co.uk
I know the guy in the middle...is it u Op ??

1 Like

Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by ps3o(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2015
learn and have fun?
Or, code and make money?

2 Likes

Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by doMAIL: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2015
ps3o:
learn and have fun?
Or, code and make money?

Learn and have fun while you code and make money... smiley
Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by bolkay47(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
doMAIL:

If you can teach me, I will be happy. I learn fast. Give me a try.
I have small knowledge of html/JavaScript for now.....
Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
I really don't understand this post, are you
1. looking for 'programmers' with sound Laravel 5 to
a. work with
b. employ
c. hand a project? Or
2. 'Programmer' with sound Laravel knowledge to teach the group in picture? or
3. Are you looking for people to tutor?

I think I might be only interested in 1c as I badly need money to run adverts.
Anything else is a NO (for me). The group in the picture you attached looks more of professional chefs than Tech Startups unless you guys are comedians.

1 Like

Re: In Need of A Very Skilled PHP (Laravel) Programmer by ps3o(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
doMAIL:

Why did you hide money-making before?
funny!

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. / Get Started On Your First Python Coding For Newbie Hackers / Best Ways To Save Whatsapp Media Statuses (whatsapp Stories) + Tutorial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.